Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

FIFA 2018 ( Must Read) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA 2018 ( Must Read) (536 Views)

Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches / Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 2018 ( Must Read) by Badgers14: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
Happy with the line up for semi finals? I am. I was delighted to see the likes of Portugal, Argentina, Brazil, Spain, Germany go home.

More especially Portugal, Argentina and Brazil. Not that Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar aren't good players, it is just that the media have too much spotlights on them neglecting their other team mates that helped them get to where they are and other players that made football interesting.

So with the Semis, we will see more of Hazard, Mbappe, Pogba, Harry Kane, Lukaku, Modric plus others that brings joy to the game.

For the past 6 years, Ballon d or have been shared between Ronaldo and Messi, I am looking forward to see new winner next year.

What's your Opinion??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 2018 ( Must Read) by kristonium(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Badgers14:
Happy with the line up for semi finals? I am. I was delighted to see the likes of Portugal, Argentina, Brazil, Spain, Germany go home.

More especially Portugal, Argentina and Brazil. Not that Ronaldo, Messi ans Neymar aren't good players, it is just that the media have too much spotlights on them neglecting their other team mates that helped them get to where they are and other players that made football interesting.

So with the Semis, we we see more of Hazard, Mbappe, Pogba, Harry Kane, Lukaku plus others that brings joy to the game.

For the past 6 years, Ballon d or have been shared between Ronaldo and Messi, I am looking forward to see new winner next year.

What's your Opinion??

Did you say for past 6years??
Actually it's for the past 10years!

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team / Go By Faith / Santi Cazorla Ends 636-day Injury Nightmare To Play For Villarreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.