Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

SHOCKER!! SEE The Devastating Condition Of NYSC Camp In Abuja(photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / SHOCKER!! SEE The Devastating Condition Of NYSC Camp In Abuja(photos) (1800 Views)

Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano / Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER!! SEE The Devastating Condition Of NYSC Camp In Abuja(photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
Igbere TV has exclusively obtained photos of  NYSC Camp in Abuja where FG keeps youth Corp members.

The place is devastating and could send the youths serving their fatherland to their early graves if care is not taken.  See photos below 

More photos here : http://igberetvnews.com/444818/see-the-devastating-condition-of-nysc-camp-in-abujaphotos/

2 Shares

Re: SHOCKER!! SEE The Devastating Condition Of NYSC Camp In Abuja(photos) by nosiebaba(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
My dear you just dey start. That's why it's called camp. I remember when I served in wannune Benue state. Hmm if you see the camp. No toilet just a big heap of refuse that consists of of nylon filled with shit. The whole camp was smelling like a pig sty.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!! SEE The Devastating Condition Of NYSC Camp In Abuja(photos) by OneCorner: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
nosiebaba:
My dear you just dey start. That's why it's called camp. I remember when I served in wannune Benue state. Hmm if you see the camp. No toilet just a big heap of refuse that consists of of nylon filled with shit. The whole camp was smelling like a pig sty.
Udonmeanit grin
Even u wey neva finish secondary school

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER!! SEE The Devastating Condition Of NYSC Camp In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
rubbish! I thought I would something different from what I've been seeing. it's not bad at all. perhaps the person that took the photos didn't school in Nigeria or the person attended a private school. by the way, they smuggled socket in

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER!! SEE The Devastating Condition Of NYSC Camp In Abuja(photos) by nosiebaba(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
OneCorner:

Udonmeanit grin
Hahaha shey
Re: SHOCKER!! SEE The Devastating Condition Of NYSC Camp In Abuja(photos) by nosiebaba(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
OneCorner:

Udonmeanit grin
tongue tongue
Remain for one corner dey think say others no dry progress like you.

Second pic is me grinding your head to fill it with. Sense

Re: SHOCKER!! SEE The Devastating Condition Of NYSC Camp In Abuja(photos) by czarina(f): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
Not bad na.... Most camps nationwide are worse off. Back then in our makeshift camp in Gombe some of us slept outside and heaven knows we'd have killed for a room like this that night.
Re: SHOCKER!! SEE The Devastating Condition Of NYSC Camp In Abuja(photos) by naijacentric(m): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
Abuja camp supposed to be best dats where nysc HQ is naija iyaf finishb dats all i can say to adf nysc is a scam
Re: SHOCKER!! SEE The Devastating Condition Of NYSC Camp In Abuja(photos) by naijacentric(m): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
Abuja camp supposed to be best dats where nysc HQ is naija iyaf finish dats all i can say to add nysc is a scam
Re: SHOCKER!! SEE The Devastating Condition Of NYSC Camp In Abuja(photos) by OneCorner: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2018
nosiebaba:
tongue tongue
Remain for one corner dey think say others no dry progress like you.

Second pic is me grinding your head to fill it with. Sense
So after nysc, u come back nairaland to be commenting rubbish upandan.
And na pesin born u so?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER!! SEE The Devastating Condition Of NYSC Camp In Abuja(photos) by nosiebaba(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2018
OneCorner:

So after nysc, u come back nairaland to be commenting rubbish upandan.
And na pesin born u so?

You don't even know when to use a meme. you don change mouth. Try and finish abeg secondary school my boy and ping me up. I might have a job for you if your iq has increased by then. Trying to make a joke when you are a joke. Nysc was done and dusted almost 5 years ago. Holla me when you finish yours.
No hard feelings just learn how not to attack people for attention.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of An Accident Involving A Corper / Is Dreads Allowed In Camp? / No Need Of Waec, Birth, Neco, Jamb Certificate Original Certificates In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.