Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,529 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:18 PM

Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) (70401 Views)

2 Female Police Officers Die In Car Crash While On Their Way To Akwa Ibom (Pix) / Mother, 2 Daughters Die In Ogun Accident As SUV Rams Into Stationary Truck / ANSU Graduate Dies In Car Crash After Posting About "The Remedy To Death" (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Explorers(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
A New Jersey father and his four daughters were killed in a car wreck on Friday afternoon as the family made their way back home from a trip to Ocean City, Maryland.

Police said the family of six was traveling northbound on Route 1 in Delaware just before 4pm when a maroon pickup truck crossed the center median into oncoming traffic slamming into the family's white Toyota Sienna minivan.

The minivan came to stop on the median and looked unrecognizable in photos.

Authorities said five of the family members were killed in the crash and pronounced dead at the scene.

They have been identified as 61-year-old Audi Marquez Trinidad and his four daughters Kaitlyn, 20; Danna, 17; and twins Melissa and Allison, 13.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5928489/NJ-father-61-four-daughters-killed-crash-truck-crosses-oncoming-traffic.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
I lit a candle and had the flame blown off, I wondered where the flame had gone to. That's exactly what is death! God has hidden our death days from us so that we can struggle and endure to live. May their souls and the souls of the faithfuls departed rest in peace. Amen.

607 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Beautiful family.

RIP

Also RIP to Sheikh Amiru Jaish

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Explorers(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Police said a pickup truck crossed the median into oncoming traffic and struck the minivan carrying the family

The mother, 53-year-old Mary Rose Trinidad, was rushed to the hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.

Authorities said the parents were wearing seat belts, but the four girls were not.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by OneCorner: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jesu

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by dominique(f): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
So sad, my heart goes out the mum who was the only survivor. How can one cope with this kind of devastating loss?

187 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
What a tragedy. RIP beautiful souls

11 Likes

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Sad cry cry cry
How will the mother cope after this terrible incident

28 Likes

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Hakeem12(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
A whole family wiped out safe for one person. This is a tragedy.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by MsFaith: 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
Oh God! Please spare our lives from untimely death, we don't want news like this, we want testimonies instead. Grant eternal rest to these beautiful souls you have called and total healing to their mother. Give her Your consolation and fortitude to bear this great loss cry Amen

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
undecided
Damn!!!.......so sad......the mother go fit cope at all
God i thank you for my life and that of my family members scattered here and there......i pray you continue to keep us safe IJN

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
Kai!!! Why!!! Why!! Such pretty and innocent looking ladies, Devil if you needed company why didn't you just call my ex-gf......... angry

27 Likes

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Bohmieed: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
So sad

1 Like

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
Eyaaaaaah! Jesus & Yahweh must have been on their maternity leave, otherwise they would have despatched their Angels to take charge of the incident & save the family according to Psalm 91:11. grin

"For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways."

PS: Quoting my comment or post would be an absolute waste of your time & energy.

7 Likes

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
What a beautiful family.
This is so sad.

This is all we can only say now........

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
Fvckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by bangging(m): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
Explorers:
A New Jersey father and his four daughters were killed in a car wreck on Friday afternoon as the family made their way back home from a trip to Ocean City, Maryland.

Police said the family of six was traveling northbound on Route 1 in Delaware just before 4pm when a maroon pickup truck crossed the center median into oncoming traffic slamming into the family's white Toyota Sienna minivan.

The minivan came to stop on the median and looked unrecognizable in photos.

Authorities said five of the family members were killed in the crash and pronounced dead at the scene.

They have been identified as 61-year-old Audi Marquez Trinidad and his four daughters Kaitlyn, 20; Danna, 17; and twins Melissa and Allison, 13.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5928489/NJ-father-61-four-daughters-killed-crash-truck-crosses-oncoming-traffic.html
if is in africa the will say na village people especially 9ja.

12 Likes

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
What a caring God

He is so kind

10 Likes

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
OH no!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by afroniger: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
What a terrible tragedy. This life can seem so meaningless when one considers a situation like this. R.I.P to them all.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
MsFaith:
Oh God! Please spare our lives from untimely death, we don't want news like this, we want testimonies instead. Grant eternal rest to these beautiful souls you have called and total healing to their mother. Give her Your consolation and fortitude to bear this great loss cry Amen
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
May their souls rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
dominique:
So sad, my heart goes out the mum who was the only survivor. How can one cope with this kind of devastating loss?

I hope your heart also goes out to thousands of Nigerians killed by road accidents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
GavelSlam:
May their souls rest in peace.

See What Buhari is causing round the world

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
sorry for the loss
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

See What Buhari is causing round the world

See what brain damage has done to you.

21 Likes

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
What sort of life is this?

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Can you stop feeding us with bad news every time, please?
I'm having fever.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government / Man In This Crashed Car Was Driving To The Venue Of His Suprised 50th Birthday / My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.