Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,699 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) (70442 Views)

2 Female Police Officers Die In Car Crash While On Their Way To Akwa Ibom (Pix) / Mother, 2 Daughters Die In Ogun Accident As SUV Rams Into Stationary Truck / ANSU Graduate Dies In Car Crash After Posting About "The Remedy To Death" (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 08, 2018
What a nightmare. I see some satanists / atheists trying to derail the thread but thank God no one is feeding them... Rip to the dead embarassed
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Deltatoto: 6:48am On Jul 08, 2018
Explorers:
A New Jersey father and his four daughters were killed in a car wreck on Friday afternoon as the family made their way back home from a trip to Ocean City, Maryland.

Police said the family of six was traveling northbound on Route 1 in Delaware just before 4pm when a maroon pickup truck crossed the center median into oncoming traffic slamming into the family's white Toyota Sienna minivan.

The minivan came to stop on the median and looked unrecognizable in photos.

Authorities said five of the family members were killed in the crash and pronounced dead at the scene.

They have been identified as 61-year-old Audi Marquez Trinidad and his four daughters Kaitlyn, 20; Danna, 17; and twins Melissa and Allison, 13.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5928489/NJ-father-61-four-daughters-killed-crash-truck-crosses-oncoming-traffic.html
buhari again?so this girls die with their toetoe?them don short us now.
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Thank God,them no blame Buhari.
RIP
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Nairaland ops and mods should learn greatly from this reportage. No gory pictures of littered mangled flesh fed to readers. No close up pictures of crashed vehicles with blood dripping all over.

The sensitivity and sensibility of the reader is respected. The dignity of the victims and their families is preserved.

May their beautiful souls rest in perfect peace.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2018
NO DOUBT, THIS IS THE WORK OF WITCHES AND WIZARDS FOLLOWING THEM FROM VILLAGE MEANWHILE I AM VERY SURE BUBU KNEW ABOUT IT
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2018
If na naija e happen now some mumu people would already be blaming buhari and shouting useless country upandan.. May their souls rest in peace
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by asatemple(f): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2018
Rest in peace pretty souls. People can endure in this life oo
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Dipville(m): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2018
[Qquote author=dominique post=69176795]So sad, my heart goes out the mum who was the only survivor. How can one cope with this kind of devastating loss?[/quote]

Truth is, SHE CAN'T COPE....Very bad&sad occurrence.
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2018
Bohmieed:
So sad

Yeah
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by ashiraf(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2018
may their soul rest in peace, it's so sad to loose four at once.
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2018
Nwodosis:
I lit a candle and had the flame blown off, I wondered where the flame had gone to. That's exactly what is death! God has hidden our death days from us so that we can struggle and endure to live. May their souls and the souls of the faithfuls departed rest in peace. Amen.
Amen Okona my friend Rip those dat kidnapped ad murdered u will know no peace.
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Tipzta: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2018
I just downloaded Opera News and got ₦25 of free airtime. You can get the same here https://lucky-ams.op-mobile.opera.com/share/zre9nm?source=other
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by smileyoo: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2018
PennywysCares:
What a caring God

He is so kind
its strange to me, that you 're mocking God. can you explain where the air you breath comes from? pls stop mocking God. poo still happens because the world is no more a perfect place, it was made to be.
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Zoharariel:
Eyaaaaaah! Jesus & Yahweh must have been on their maternity leave, otherwise they would have despatched their Angels to take charge of the incident & save the family according to Psalm 91:11. grin

"For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways."

PS: Quoting my comment or post would be an absolute waste of your time & energy.

stop talking rubbish
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by paragon10(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2018
How can you hate your ex this much that you wish her death.you wicked sha
soberdrunk:
Kai!!! Why!!! Why!! Such pretty and innocent looking ladies, Devil if you needed company why didn't you just call my ex-gf......... angry
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by mudiana(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2018
PennywysCares:
What a caring God

He is so kind
Guess it was a mistake that He made humans. God why did you make humans cry
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2018
peacengine:
See fresh family, all their destiny cut off. Bad road and over speeding caused this. USA is a shithole

Look at this joker

Does the road looks dilapidated like the death traps you have in your shit.hole? Nope

Was it tanker that is unfit to be on the road that poured fuel that roasted unfortunste souls on the road NO

It was careless driving, which is no fault of the govt.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2018
Kobicove:
If it were in Nigeria people would take pics of dead or dying accident victims and paste all over the social media undecided

Animalistic behaviour
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by 41lady(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2018
May their soul R.I.P and may I depart this world in peaceful sleeping time not in tragedy Lord.
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2018
MsFaith:
Oh God! Please spare our lives from untimely death, we don't want news like this, we want testimonies instead. Grant eternal rest to these beautiful souls you have called and total healing to their mother. Give her Your consolation and fortitude to bear this great loss cry Amen
You sound like a lost puppy....everybody gatto die but everybody wanna stay alive....we all gonna die but not like this tragic one....... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2018
xaggar:

Beautiful Human You Are!

Gracias.
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2018
dominique:
So sad, my heart goes out the mum who was the only survivor. How can one cope with this kind of devastating loss?

Honestly it will be difficult and they need to place her on a suicide watch cos she just might believe she has nothing more to live for.

Unfortunately we humans see death as the end but GOD sees it as home coming...to humans it is the body that matters to us but to GOD it is our soul and spirit.

Live your life for Christ so that anytime or anyway you die, your soul will go back to GOD to live the real life which is eternal life.
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2018
madridguy:
Beautiful family.
RIP
Also RIP to Sheikh Amiru Jaish
Hope Sheikh was not a Jihadist, if he was, no RIP for him but RIH

Happy Sunday
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2018
dominique:
So sad, my heart goes out the mum who was the only survivor. How can one cope with this kind of devastating loss?

Terrible!!!
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Hakeem12:
A whole family wiped out safe for one person. This is a tragedy.

TRAGEDY
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by AkimJ: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2018
Why would it be a waste of time? Although sarcastic, you have only expressed out what constantly challenges the mind of majority of people.Why is the history of life full of denials of what the "holy" B claim?
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by chibaby12: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2018
What a lost. May their soul rest in peace
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2018
soberdrunk:
Kai!!! Why!!! Why!! Such pretty and innocent looking ladies, Devil if you needed company why didn't you just call my ex-gf......... angry

Stop making me laugh na cheesy Am trying to mourn here cry

1 Like

Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Stop making me laugh na cheesy Am trying to mourn here cry

Who die?
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2018
soberdrunk:

Who die?

You died.
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by madgoat(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) by Richie77: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2018
RIP ............. BUT BE AS IF THAT WOMAN GET JUJU OOO .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government / Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures / Man In This Crashed Car Was Driving To The Venue Of His Suprised 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.