Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! (12641 Views)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / Two Lovers Having Raw Sex In My Bathroom (pics) / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Bettingmorinho: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Now straight to the topic, I've known my girl for years, i've been using condoms when having sex with her. Now recently, we decided to be having RAW sex since we've known each other for years now and we trust each other and we're clean. After sex, we use Postinor 2 contraceptive. Now my Question is, Postinor 2 Is Just 2 tablets, she takes the 2 tablets after sex. Should she take the postinor 2 two tablets after sex or like dosage, two times a day or what? Cos she takes it after sex and that's all. Hope she won't get pregnant. I'm confused please help! Girls in the house please help

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Omo nawa ooo

13 Likes

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
See, there are a lot of issues bothering us in this country from hunger, fulani herdsmen to Buhari and his cohorts. How can you come here and be asking us to advise you on how to play rough play without injuries? Bia, youngman, take your time o!

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by okachie1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
This forum is starting to be an NSFW hangout. Not good! Smh
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by kingxsamz(m): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
you mean you usually cum inside her or what?
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by tenmariner: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Elders are coming to offer you the desired advice...
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by latexxbro(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
okachie1:
This forum is starting to be an NSFW hangout. Not good! Smh
What's NSFW pls?
before I accept

2 Likes

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by donstan18: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
She should take 4 tablets each hour for 2 years.

22 Likes

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by delugajackson: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
This is the most fúcked up post I've ever seen in my entire life. My long áss, motherfúkin life on Nairaland. You mean you've been sleeping with her with protection all these while, meaning you never trusted her. Now, what made you develop trust for her all of a sudden?

Let's not even mention the fact that you're endangering her life with wrong dosage of a drug as powerful as Postinor2. The effects far outweigh the benefits, and I put it to you that you're jeopardizing that girl's future. You won't be there when she will be going from church to church, searching for solution to her problems.

But who am I to judge? I think you're just a misguided fellow that needs some positivity, so here's my advice for you - Tell her to take 12 packets of Postinor2; 3 for each round of sex and 1 for every thrust. Or better still, take her to a doctor for her womb to be removed totally. That way, you'll never have to worry about her being pregnant anymore. Olodo! Postinor2 kill you dia!

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by okachie1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
latexxbro:

What's NSFW pls?
before I accept
Not suitable for work-it means x rated or sexually explicit materials.

4 Likes

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
It's not meant to be taken ritually.
As soon as the deed is done, Let her take two tablets, and that is before 72 hours elapses.

Keep f**cking underage girls. She ought to know. Can't she read the leaflet provided with the medicine?

And please, this shouldn't be taken every time you have sex. It'll cause havoc to her menstrual cycle. I wonder why you can't save yourself the stress and keep using CDs.

Enjoy. It's your time.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
As soon as the deed is done, Let her take two tablets, and that is before 72 hours elapses.

Keep f**cking underage girls. She ought to know. Can't she read the leaflet provided with the medicine?

And please, this shouldn't be taken every time you have sex. It'll cause havoc to her menstrual cycle. I wonder why you can't save yourself the stress and keep using CDs.

Enjoy. It's your time.
...let...

2 Likes

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
So you are not as bothered getting infections as you are getting her pregnant..

If only you can do push and pull...
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Ogini?
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by dannie007(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bettingmorinho:
Now straight to the topic, I've known my girl for years, i've been using condoms when having sex with her. Now recently, we decided to be having RAW sex since we've known each other for years now and we trust each other and we're clean. After sex, we use Postinor 2 contraceptive. Now my Question is, Postinor 2 Is Just 2 tablets, she takes the 2 tablets after sex. Should she take the postinor 2 two tablets after sex or like dosage, two times a day or what? Cos she takes it after sex and that's all. Hope she won't get pregnant. I'm confused please help! Girls in the house please help

Before I can render advice first I need to know your age? Not necessarily stating it, just by saying early 30s or 20s like that before i can give you my advice.
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by GOFRONT(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
U nor dey fear HIV abi
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...let...

You look for error tire, you no see. grin
Chai. No be small thing. Guy. You no get work o! sad

What's wrong with that?
Hell, this isn't a class o!
I hope Seun pays you for the stress.

7 Likes

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by dingbang(m): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Enjoy. It's your time.
na So.. expert in taking postinor.. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
donstan18:
She should take 4 tablets each hour for 2 years.

Lol. That's not funny.

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You look for error tire, you no see. grin
Chai. No be small thing. Guy. You no get work o! sad

What's wrong with that?
Hell, this isn't a class o!
I hope Seun pays you for the stress.
I don't need to be paid when I teach you. I'm so kind.

5 Likes

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Hector09(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
U and sex every time

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
dingbang:
na So.. expert in taking postinor.. cheesy

Lol. No be so, guy!
This is just a normal thingy a girl should know na. Wait sef, why I dey explain myself?
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by wickyyolo: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thats why I prefer Edo girls, because you need no ask these kind of questions with them

4 Likes

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I don't need to be paid when I teach you. I'm so kind.

Come to my house for the lessons. I don't do online thingy. I'll take you serious when you start teaching me lessons face2face.

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by dingbang(m): 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. No be so, guy!
This is just a normal thingy a girl should know na. Wait sef, why I dey explain myself?
cheesy because I am awesome grin
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
dingbang:
cheesy because I am awesome grin

Guy. Go sleep. tongue
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
That which is sweet can also kill.

Flee away from youthful lust
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by dingbang(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Guy. Go sleep. tongue
na you dey pay me salary? angry
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Come to my house for the lessons. I don't do online thingy. I'll take you serious when you start teaching me lessons face2face.
shocked
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
dingbang:
na you dey pay me salary? angry

I don't have to do that, but then I can instruct you, can't i?

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

...I...

2 Likes

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by dingbang(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you my mum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter / Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.