Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. (1879 Views)

My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / My Weird & Creepy Experience At Erin Ijesha Waterfalls / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by iweecureyou: 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
I am go to us embasiy tuday and i am sea dart the women that is stand in mine font is behaving somehow.
All of sordin he started behaving as if sumtin is do are b4 i am no it she pupu on his bodycheesy
forny espiriensesmiley
Re: My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by newbie2018: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
iweecureyou:
I am go to us embasiy tuday and i am sea dart the women that is stand in mine font is behaving somehow.
All of sordin he started behaving as if sumtin is do are b4 i am no it she pupu on his bodycheesy
forny espiriensesmiley

...forget the woman in front of you. how did your interview at the embassy go?

am curious considering your English skills, how did you cope?

14 Likes

Re: My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by iweecureyou: 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
newbie2018:

...forget the woman in front of you. how did your interview at the embassy go?

am curious considering your English skills, how did you cope?
Her you sea anytin rung in mine egish that i am spoke?
Well mine intafew is go well as espeted and the women is said that she we no lemme go Us becurse she like me to stay hia.But she say i can reaply to anodar contry.
Re: My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by beautygboel(f): 12:09am On Jul 08, 2018
OP you are doomed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by newbie2018: 12:25am On Jul 08, 2018
iweecureyou:
Her you sea anytin rung in mine egish that i am spoke?
Well mine intafew is go well as espeted and the women is said that she we no lemme go Us becurse she like me to stay hia.But she say i can reaply to anodar contry.

she did advice you beautifully

7 Likes

Re: My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by kams19(m): 1:08am On Jul 08, 2018
Lol ;DLol
Re: My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by pyyxxaro: 5:48am On Jul 08, 2018
iweecureyou:
forny espiriensesmiley

ARE YOU JOKING OR SPEAKING THE NORMAL ENGLISH YOU KNOW HOW TO SPEAK sad

2 Likes

Re: My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by oshobugie22: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2018
Hahahahhhaahahahahaha
Re: My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by kellz0(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2018
I wonder how you manage to type simple and correct English on the title of your thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by mavinc4u(f): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2018
The guy is joking.

1 Like

Re: My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by MacZrino: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2018
smiley This troll still dey learn work go meet mrcork to mentor you.

2 Likes

Re: My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by Godson201333(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2018
Another joker in the house...
Re: My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by femo86(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2018

Re: My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2018
kellz0:
I wonder how you manage to type simple and correct English on the title of your thread
Nairaland auto correct did that
Re: My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by kellz0(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
fados4sure:

Nairaland auto correct did that
niggga is just a troll though
Re: My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
kellz0:
niggga is just a troll though
Hahaha
Re: My Lovely Experience At The Us Embassy Today. by kellz0(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
fados4sure:

Hahaha
I miss the time of andyblaze, papa chibuzor, cokacoola, miss yezodo or something. Then plenty like that

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network / Build America Visa Replaces Green Card In Trump's New US Entry Plan / Canadian Wife Travelling To Rural Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.