Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Help Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Please (416 Views)

Pros And Cons Of Living In New Zealand; Help Please / Help Help Please I Need Your Advise On Canada Visa / Help Please!!! Can I Use ECOWAS Passport To Travel To Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please by Dotman23(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
Please I want to renew my 32 pages expired international passport.

But I was told they have only the 64 pages available and that the cost of producing a new one is the same with the cost of an expired pass.

Please help, is this true.. It's needed urgently
Re: Help Please by mrtomola(m): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
Dotman23:
Please I want to renew my 32 pages expired international passport.

But I was told they have only the 64 pages available and that the cost of producing a new one is the same with the cost of an expired pass.

Please help, is this true.. It's needed urgently

That information is very true.... Only 64 pages available in all Passport offices nationwide now and the Renewing cost same price with New one.
Re: Help Please by Dotman23(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
mrtomola:

That information is very true.... Only 64 pages available in all Passport offices nationwide now and the Renewing cost same price with New one.

Thanks boss. Please do you have an idea of the price
Re: Help Please by mrtomola(m): 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Dotman23:

Thanks boss. Please do you have an idea of the price

Close to 30k - 34k now

(1) (Reply)

Lady Travels From Abuja To “lagos” See What Happened (photos) / Injury By Uber Driver / Passenger Slumps And Dies At The Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.