Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business (7726 Views)

How To Collect Loan From Online Loan Apps Without Getting Embarrassed / You Can Get Your Money Back From Online Fraudsters. / Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by akeentech(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2018
The idea of being successful online intrigues you probably, however you haven’t gotten there yet because of  these four possible reasons:

1. You are not sure you can do it..

This is the major reason why you haven't made it online because you're not sure you can be someone like Linda and even surpass her.

Those who are successful online have only one head as you only that they believe in themselves they believe they can do it, if you believe you can do it you will be successful.

2. You are stuck at your dead-end job that you hate and don't have enough time for yourself..

I have a friend who is a teacher in one school like that, he's stuck to the extent that he doesn't have time to wash his clothes. Lesson notes, tutorial, exam etc.

Because you are earning a penny you won't think of becoming your own boss, you are afraid of your boss. You have to take the bold step I'm not saying you should quit your job if you haven't save enough but how will you save when you are earning a penny?

3. You hate the idea of paying out money only to find it won't work for  you.

Nothing comes for free, even in Freetown no free things. You have to invest and not every investment will be successful.

You have to take the risk, life itself is a risk what worked for your friend might not work for you, this leads us to the fourth reason. They say money is the root of all evils but no I say money is the root of more money.

4. Not patient enough.

Ask the successful people how they made it they will tell you something that will surprise you.
Let's take blogging for instance, it takes 1-2 year to start earning from it some might be even longer, those who are successful today were patient enough to become successful.

It took me a year before I could earn my very first dollar and when I did it got stuck in one PayPal account, but now I'm beginning to reap the rewards.

Those four reasons I believe are the reasons why you haven't been successful online if you can reason with those reasons I believe in no time you would get there.

Thank for reading and feel free to to share with us if you have any other reason aside those.

Source: https://www.akeentech.com/reasons-why-you-are-yet-being-successful-online-2/

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by akeentech(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Not patient enough.
Ask the successful people how they made it they will tell you something that will surprise you.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by akeentech(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2018
This is all it requires

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by akeentech(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thank for reading and feel free to to share with us if you have any other reason aside those.
Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by akeentech(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thank for reading and feel free to to share with us if you have any other reason aside those. Lalasticlala
Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by Mikeross62: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by kpaofame: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by bazkid24(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Yen yen yen

Same old shit. Mtcchhwww. angry

Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by confusedGuy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
this post is for me....damn!

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by sexdoll: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
story!

success is NEVER guaranteed in any human endeavor so you better quit talking _bullshit.

you can apply all the success tips in the world that you got from Tony Robbins and co. and yet, you will still remain where you are, no leave no transfer.

by the way, what exactly is even this success you guys are always talking about?

i ask because i am well aware that what seems like success to you is totally useless to me. shocked
Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by calddon(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
5. Because Glo n Ntel wont let u with their snail like speed

I once was involved in android o.s project, i was expected to upload a 1.7gb file to one of these file- host servers, spent 72hours trying to upload this 1 file
By the time i successfully did the 1 file upload a team member had already uploaded like 3 beta version of that same Rom.. his location was our backyard, india.
Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by SEONaijaExpert: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Internet and power supply should top before anything

*Design a Blog *Rank on Google's first page
0815 134 9272
Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by tosyne2much(m): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
calddon:
5. Because Glo n Ntel wont let u with their snail like speed

I once was involved in android o.s project, i was expected to upload a 1.7gb file to one of these file- host servers, spent 72hours trying to upload this 1 file
By the time i successfully did the 1 file upload a team member had already uploaded like 3 beta version of that same Rom.. his location was our backyard, india.
Very funny cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by adeoba2008(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
From my own experience, to make money online, you have to understand that you need to continue learning. It can even take a longer time if you don't have a mentor. Above all, patience is the key.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by pauljumbo: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Give good contents out on a daily basis
You get attention and money comes naturally

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by IronTete(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
cool
Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by newguy1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Pls can someone give me or list some realistic online bussinesses one can do using a mobile or laptop online

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
You yourself, are you successful?

No be ebooks u still dey sell?

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by Sylver247: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
akeentech:
The idea of being successful online intrigues you probably, however you haven’t gotten there yet because of  these four possible reasons:

1. You are not sure you can do it..

This is the major reason why you haven't made it online because you're not sure you can be someone like Linda and even surpass her.

Those who are successful online have only one head as you only that they believe in themselves they believe they can do it, if you believe you can do it you will be successful.

2. You are stuck at your dead-end job that you hate and don't have enough time for yourself..

I have a friend who is a teacher in one school like that, he's stuck to the extent that he doesn't have time to wash his clothes. Lesson notes, tutorial, exam etc.

Because you are earning a penny you won't think of becoming your own boss, you are afraid of your boss. You have to take the bold step I'm not saying you should quit your job if you haven't save enough but how will you save when you are earning a penny?

3. You hate the idea of paying out money only to find it won't work for  you.

Nothing comes for free, even in Freetown no free things. You have to invest and not every investment will be successful.

You have to take the risk, life itself is a risk what worked for your friend might not work for you, this leads us to the fourth reason. They say money is the root of all evils but no I say money is the root of more money.

4. Not patient enough.

Let's take blogging for instance, it takes 1-2 year to start earning from it some might be even longer, those who are successful today were patient enough to become successful.

It took me a year before I could earn my very first dollar and when I did it got stuck in one PayPal account, but now I'm beginning to reap the rewards.

Those four reasons I believe are the reasons why you haven't been successful online if you can reason with those reasons I believe in no time you would get there.

Source: https://www.akeentech.com/reasons-why-you-are-yet-being-successful-online-2/

How much have you made with this knowledge?
Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by KingOfThePay(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
You MODS should stop recycling all these threads on earning income online that are not OBJECTIVE enough and always theoretical on Front page..

There are a lot of great TUTORIAL THREADS on making income online in the Business section, not for once have i seen any made front page.

Those are the type of threads a lot of eyes needs to see. Send them to front page!

Not all these recycled posts...
Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by VihkThur(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
akeentech:
Not patient enough.

I thought i was the only one that saw that line..
Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by Ay04z(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
We give out pos terminals.
Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by madgoat(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Grupo:

You keep posting this stolen screenshot using different monikers looking for who to fleece. I will keep knocking your hustle until you change your ways.
Dont mind the mumu guy. He is looking for how to make money from ebooks a d training fee. grin
Person wey never make a dime from online business other than ebook sales grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by speed40(f): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Well said. Online business needs dedication, marketing and innovation to be successful.
Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by Revolva(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
rocking it hard with my blog

Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by Princedapace(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Grupo:

You keep posting this stolen screenshot using different monikers looking for who to fleece. I will keep knocking your hustle until you change your ways.

Hahahaha.. Baba I run freelancing in Upwork very well. U are wasting your time bro.

I can make u a video where I logged into my Upwork acct and show u my earnings.. Lol.

This country funny shaaa.. Because of our terrible society, almost everyone dey suspect everyone.

Bro, any prove u want demand, I will show u. U are only wasting ur time with this u are doing, chasing me up and down.
Re: Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business by Grupo(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Princedapace:

Hahahaha.. Baba I run freelancing in Upwork very well. U are wasting your time bro.

I can make u a video where I logged into my Upwork acct and show u my earnings.. Lol.

This country funny shaaa.. Because of our terrible society, almost everyone dey suspect everyone.

Bro, any prove u want demand, I will show u. U are only wasting ur time with this u are doing, chasing me up and down.

I don't need a video of you logging into your upwork account. I'm only concerned that you have been using the same screenshot to try to scam people. Screenshot your latest earning for this month, just show something different from the scam screenshot you have been bandying around.

Have you forgotten that you used the same screenshot to push your evil agenda using your other nairaland account?

Nobody who's making good money online has time to be jumping from one thread to another looking for eBook money. Get a life bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outward Western Union (First Bank) & Moneygram (UBA, Union Bank): An Experience / Manufacturers Worry As Profit Margin Shrinks / Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.