Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (118024 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by edibobo: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2018
Please note that The Apostolic Church Nigeria National Headquarters at Olorunda Ketu has 100,000 seating capacity before any other Churches in Nigeria.
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by litaninja(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Can religion be abolished in Nigeria?
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by rexben(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
bukunmi01:

If you had understand the reason why Jesus came, maybe you wouldn't have typed that
Tell me why Jesus came, let's start from there.
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by MATEX30: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
YES God is doing mind blowing things and he is about to take the world by Surprise, I mean, something Big and unbelievable.

THE WORLD’S LARGEST CHURCH AUDITORIUM! – Dunamis The Lord’s Garden (Photos)

Dunammisblog.com captured the photos Check the details Here --- http://dunamisblog.com/the-worlds-largest-church-auditorium-dunamis-the-lords-garden-photos/
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
post=69192742:
*singing* THE CHURCH IS MARCHING ON.......

This is bigger than the BIGGEST stadium in the country..

Jesus is Lord....... FOREVER and EVER!

Children of hate are allow to wail and gnash their teeth cos of this news, it is allowed!

JESUS ROCKS

To that poster above talking about money that they could have channel into people's life......

Yes o, just like the money you used to buy your phone and the money you use to buy data can be channeled into people's lives too , hypocritecheesy ......worlexy

You are just a clown.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Edavi234: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
linkszelda:

Nope I don't go to church and I live the good life
. But this is how 90% of church goers live. This is something even a blind, Def, and dumb man knows.
Everything I have stated there is what is really happening. Stop using PMB as shade for your ignorance

At the bolded - Then live as you have stated and stop masturbating in what is not your concern.

Ameborism is very bad for the health..
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
namedonfinish:

You are just a clown.. grin grin
Lol cheesy, what did we do my beautiful sister?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by linkszelda: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Edavi234:

At the bolded - Then live as you have stated and stop masturbating in what is not your concern.

Ameborism is very bad for the health..

I refuse to masturbate on ignorance like you do.
Ameborism Even your so called GO knows he is a crook
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by JayB11(m): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2018
jeffoe:
Money that could be chanelled into people's lives.
Do you have a personal problem with God? If no, allow people to build his house like King David/Solomon did.
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 3:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Why do you always have the poor with you?
jeffoe:
Money that could be chanelled into people's lives.
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
post=69225733:

Lol cheesy, what did we do my beautiful sister?!
Your comment here sometimes shows you came prepared for them. Even seun dares not.. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
namedonfinish:

Your comment here sometimes shows you came prepared for them. Even seun dares not.. grin grin
Lol, we just say things in the truthful and civil way we can and move on sis.
We ignored most of the mentions that don't make sense to us.
Hope you Good?
Have a nice day ahead sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
post=69254579:

Lol, we just say things in the truthful and civil way we can and move on sis.
We ignored most of the mentions that don't make sense to us.
Hope you Good?
Have a nice day ahead sis.
This place is a comic sphere, and some comments are stress reliever.

I am good. Hope you are too.
Enjoy sire...

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
namedonfinish:

This place is a comic sphere, and some comments are stress reliever.

I am good. Hope you are too.
Enjoy sire...
Lol, its really a place to relief stress o.
Sure we are good too.
Do enjoy your weekend sis.
Stay blessed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by egopersonified(f): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
who knows how many acres a standard stadium is?
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Uniquewise: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
egopersonified:
who knows how many acres a standard stadium is?
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 01, 2019
rexben:
It's crystal clear that Christians and Christianity are anti-Jesus. Which temple did Jesus build.
Church business is a very profitable business. The pastor is only securing the life of his children and grandchildren
Guy, who are you?

I'm really speechless to be honest by your views and signature for it completely mirrors mine.

I want to know you for i'm a disciple of Jesus myself, a passionate promoter of the Words of Jesus.

Thanks.
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Chichi07(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
vision2050:
I come here to read comments
OK kechily

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let Us Be More Tolerant Of Each Other / TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.