Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) (75789 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
They deserve to die

After collecting 6million.... They still held on to him

That's wickedness
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by sisisioge: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
It is well...may the echoes of love, hope and mercy never depart from us. Whew! These are humans who looked another human in the eyes and shed his blood...dearest Lord...no be small thing!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by oweman: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
Criminals that intend ruling Nigeria .
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by Truflexunits(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lazy and wasted generations... If they had succeeded now they would be spending lavishly to deceive someone's daughter and inspiring the desperate ones out there.... Kudos to the IGRT for the good job.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by sparog(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kill Dem already
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
The face of evil....they deserve slow death
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by Sh1g1d1: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Arraign
ivandragon:
open & shut case.

arrange them quickly let them meet their mentors in hell.
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by Redman44(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kudos to the Law Enforcement officers who investigated and arrested this group of killers. I wish the media in Nigeria can report more stories like this, instead of focusing on baseless and useless Politicians, their horrible Parties and their stupid activities. There are still many good officers in the Nigerian Police Force. We are just being fed bad stories by the media on a daily basis.

I am not a Politician but assuming I become the President of Nigeria, I will increase the wages of our Security Agencies ( Police, Detectives, Sars, Military, Civil Defence etc ) and also bring in Mossad, the FBI and other respected Security Agencies in advanced countries to train our Police Officers and Detectives on a consistent basis. I will take 3% of the Money earned by the Nigerian Customs Service from our Ports to make this idea happen and successful. Nigeria needs to be secured. Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
dumb them inside lions den
i knw say lion go first fear
once hunger don reach
lion must slaughter
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by autonomous22: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Why not waste them already, taking them to court would prolong their death...
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
People can be heartless
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lord have mercy.
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by hotspec(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
See their faces. Youths that wants to be tomorrow's leaders. these ones can only be leaders of Whatsapp groups
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by rman: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
It does not make sense to kill the victim after the ransom have been paid.

The victim must have died from the initial gun shot wounds and there is a very high possiblility he had been dead even before the ransom was paid.

Wicked souls

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by freetheking: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
What a wicked world?A good friend and brother,it shall never be well with the wicked
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
fuuuck them up
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by Baroba(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Just throw them into a lion's den, and get people to watch.. beasts in human garb. Kidnappers, ritualist killers, rapist and violent armed robbers are the scum of the earth..
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by Antipob777(f): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
See their flat heads. We know the tribe they hail from.
Igbos that's their hand work. Police should just kill them and burn them to ashes.

I wonder how there Biafra republic would be.

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by Stevegolden444(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Now the police are praising if they make mistakes, you guys ll forget their good work.
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by Baroba(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Antipob777:
See their flat heads. We know the tribe they hail from.
Igbos that's their hand work. Police should just kill them and burn them to ashes.

I wonder how there Biafra republic would be.

Tufiakwa

Shut up and focus on the subject, not everything is tribal..silly cunnt.
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by mybusinesss(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lily4star:
Poor Journalism, how were they caught??

I don't think that's poor. You don't expect an intelligence team to go into the nitty gritty of their modus operandi publicly. That would imply making future kidnappers wiser.
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by yazach: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
dainformant:
The police today shared pictures showing the moment some notorious kidnappers were nabbed by the Intelligence Response Team (IRT) of the IGP Monitoring Unit last month. The suspected criminals were responsible for the death of a staff of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, John Iheanacho.

Despite collecting a ransom of N6million from his family, the kidnappers held the victim hostage in their camp in Afam, a community in the Oyingbo area of the state, until he died from a gunshot wound.

His demise was hidden from the family about three months after his abduction, when his corpse was found in a shallow grave at the camp by the police.

It was learnt that the seven-man gang had trailed a man in a Toyota Camry to an estate in Irebe, a suburb of Port Harcourt, on March 20, 2018 but missed their target.

While returning from the operation in the night, they saw Iheanacho driving into the estate and went after him in their car. The man was in front of his house when they intercepted him.

They were said to have shot him in the leg and whisked him away in his car to their camp.

It was gathered that they subsequently contacted the deceased’s wife and demanded a N50m ransom, which was later reduced to N6m.

It was gathered that the family reported the case to the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team as the gang failed to release the man after the ransom was paid.

The operatives subsequently tracked down the suspects, who led them to the camp, and Iheanacho’s body was exhumed.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/the-moment-abductors-and-killers-of-nnpc-staff-were-apprehended.html

Kill all of them at a popular roundabout in the state with live media transmission.

Quote me and get banned
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
There shall be no peace for the wicked. Rot in jail.
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kudos to the MEN who intercepted them.
If you be POOR MAN for Nigeria, na wahala
If you be BIG MAN, na wahala too
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
udemzyudex:
There shall be no peace for the wicked. Rot in jail.
JAIL don full oooo.
Abeg type another thing ooo
Make them use tyre and petrol rather
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by Henon: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Some people have lost it. I just wonder what was going in their minds when they were at it.
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
EVILFOREST:

JAIL don full oooo.
Abeg type another thing ooo
Rot in EVILFOREST grin
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by go4value(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
HE IS MY UNCLE OOO... WE WENT FOR HIS MOTHER'S BURIAL LATE LAST YEAR, HE WAS ALSO IN MY MUMS BURIAL IN NOVEMBER, HE DRIVES A LIGHT BLUE HIGHLANDER, THAT WAS THE LAST TIME.. I SAW HIM UNTIL MY DAD CALLED ME THAT HE WAS KIDNAPPED, HE WAS TO RETIRE LAST MONTH FROM NNPC

DEDE CONTINUE TO REST ON.. THOUGH HIS CORSE HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED TO US FOR PROPER BURIAL

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by Franklyspeakin: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cant u see they where called IGPs Inteligence response unit? Where did u see Fsars on their uniform? Come are u sars or does ur dad work there? why do u keep trying to defend sars?
You better repent and change if ur one of those f sars members that are criminals. If its ur popsl beg him to change
AK481:
They won’t see the handwork of fsars now.

Look at the badge closely.
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by kbshow100(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lily4star:
Poor Journalism, how were they caught??
why do you want the security operative to explain their tactics? That should be a top secret
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
udemzyudex:

Rot in EVILFOREST grin
Correct Man grin grin cheesy
Make them send dem come my side.
For me DEATH is never a penalty because every living thing will eventually Die. It’s just a matter of time.
What matters is how these LIVING THINGS will die??
What pattern of death..??

These type of people need SLOW and Painful death.
Not firing squad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) / Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) / Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.