Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) (75782 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by springtech(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Just look at them.
This evil men, sons of Judas.

Wo oju won bii ti pépéyé
Wo ésè wón bii ti tolotolo.
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by skales67(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
1stola:

No
I saw all their atrocities online.
Osu people are just too miserably callous.

The atrocities of sophisticated m0ronic omoluabeasts drowns that of Igbos. From raping goat..."Taiwo Oluwa" to Sexual harassment of students for scores ( Professor Richard Akindele)...to NYSC oluwole certificate (Kemi Adeosun)...to Assassination (Ade Lawyer) etc. Others include child rape and molestation, skull mining, car theft, wire wire...

I can just go on and on mentioning them. Your tribe is cursed!
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by JegaQuin: 3:20am On Jul 09, 2018
See thier head! Igbo people.
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by ivandragon: 4:50am On Jul 09, 2018
Sh1g1d1:
Arraign

yes. my bad...
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by skales67(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2018
1stola:

No!
Osu alusi people are known ritualists.
All forms of atrocities is in their DNA.
Let's be frank here ma nìgga.
Check the statistics of;
All the fraudsters
All the armed robbers
All the drug pushers
All the prostitutes
All the baby factories
All the ritualist dens
etc we have in this country, please tell me which tribe other than the osu people that indulge in all these criminalities.

Osu people are bastards!

I just did the check and it was yoru-bastards that topped the chart. End of story
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by 1stola: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2018
skales67:

I just did the check and it was yoru-bastards that topped the chart. End of story
No!
You're liar and a hypocrite.
It's in every OSU person's DNA.
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by iben(m): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Nice work Nigerian Police
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2018
FEAR PEOPLE WITH INNOCENT FACE.
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by nuclear200(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2018
nigeria shocked shocked agan after collecting 6m
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by ebereokey(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Its hard time we enart a law that will condem their relatives to jail or any person these hooligans are spending the cash.
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by skales67(m): 12:49am On Jul 10, 2018
1stola:

No!
You're liar and a hypocrite.
It's in every OSU person's DNA.

Continue deceiving yourself!

Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by agboedeh: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I get baffled when hear someone killed someone because of money because I won't even kill a pigeon for 1 million dollars ..Never
do u eat chicken
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
agboedeh:
do u eat chicken

I don't eat meat
Re: Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) by MechanicMike: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2023
Lily4star:

I understand my dear, I said that in the 9ja sense where anyone can be linked to crimes they didn't commit without evidence (false accusations

helo please my milionaire uncle is lookin for womens ready to do housegirl work in his mansion & paying 25k (25,000 naira) montly .
Few ladies on nairaland have already interested & have been paid 25k in advance already. This ladies: Queendera, Siofra frozen70, Mjshexy, Persephone1, Sisora are already interessted in the houesegirl work & now have a shance to make extra naira. are u interested please? (no ofeincse) smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) / Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.