Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Best Korea Car That Can Compete With Japanese Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Best Korea Car That Can Compete With Japanese Cars (1385 Views)

These High End luxury Electric Cars Are Coming To Compete With Tesla (Photos) / Zimbabwe Man Beats Tesla, Invents Electric Car That Does Not Require Charging / Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Korea Car That Can Compete With Japanese Cars by sule944: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
Please I want to know which Korea cars model that can compete with Japanese cars in terms of durability, fuel efficiency like Toyota Corolla and camry thanks
Re: The Best Korea Car That Can Compete With Japanese Cars by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
sule944:
Please I want to know which Korea cars model that can compete with Japanese cars in terms of durability, fuel efficiency like Toyota Corolla and camry thanks
Hyundai , KIA

1 Like

Re: The Best Korea Car That Can Compete With Japanese Cars by Octaves(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
kia and Hyundai cars are good. but I'm not sure of their durability. I mean a well maintained Camry 2.2 can literally last a lifetime. I don't know how Korean cars will look after 15 years of use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Korea Car That Can Compete With Japanese Cars by sule944: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Hyundai , KIA
thanks what model is the best
Re: The Best Korea Car That Can Compete With Japanese Cars by Octaves(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
if you want a corolla rival from kia and Hyundai, try Hyundai elantra or kia cerato. if you want a Camry rival, try Hyundai sonata or kia optima.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Korea Car That Can Compete With Japanese Cars by johnabraham: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
i presently have a hyundai suv which is 12yrs old as of date
vehicle is in top shape in and out
mileage is 97000 and still use full synthetic to service
vehicle is V6 but fuel consumption is awesome
vehicle maintained by top renowned auto technician on NL

Octaves:
kia and Hyundai cars are good. but I'm not sure of their durability. I mean a well maintained Camry 2.2 can literally last a lifetime. I don't know how Korean cars will look after 15 years of use.
Re: The Best Korea Car That Can Compete With Japanese Cars by Octaves(m): 12:07am On Jul 09, 2018
johnabraham:
i presently have a hyundai suv which is 12yrs old as of date
vehicle is in top shape in and out
mileage is 97000 and still use full synthetic to service
vehicle is V6 but fuel consumption is awesome
vehicle maintained by top renowned auto technician on NL

hmmm good to learn that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sell Us Your Scrap,damaged Or Accident Vehicles In Lagos For Cash. / Which Car Wash Is Best To Get My Car's Interior Thoroughly Cleaned In Lagos? / Mazda 3 Vs Mazda 6: Which Used Car You Should Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.