Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land (28574 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi Faces Dethronement As Criminal Past Of Deported Monarch Emerges / Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It / Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by NoToPile: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2018
grin grin
My mind went to the Oluwo of Iwo immediately I saw the topic and I was not disappointed. It can't be any other Yoruba king saying this it has to be him.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by rahman25: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2018
You are very stupid and grievously sick to say that
updatechange:
This guy is sick.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by goaldynboy: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2018
NoToPile:
grin grin
My mind went to the Oluwo of Iwo immediately I saw the topic and I was not disappointed. It can't be any other Yoruba king saying this it has to be him.

Oba Yahoo Yahoo has spoken! grin

Let's hear what Oba Lil Wayne have to say!! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by miraclea: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
This emir boy should be thrown out of yoruba nation how old is the boy king trace his history he must be the son of a slave

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by OlaoChi: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Before opening the thread I knew it must be this emir of Ìwọ.

Enemy of the Yoruba nation

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by gurunlocker: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Before opening the thread, I know he can't be anyone else aside this iwo king.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by OfficialAPCNig: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
The problem with this asslicking is that the yorubas won't even be granted a caliphate. All their emirates will still be under the Fulani Caliphate.

Like they did to Hausa kings and Ilorin, all indigenous kings would be eliminated for a Fulani.

Akanbi should enjoy the Emir title while it last, a Fulani had already been positioned as his second-in-command.

Good morning sophisticated fiful, what SE/SS/Yoruba Christians saw crawling, yoruba moslem will never see standing on Everett.

6 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by edupedia: 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
marooh:
Haaaaaa!

Apc quote : For you to be an Immortal many have to die grin

social media has achieved something dubious by allowing lots of renegades to lie without control
Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by Tundeobama(m): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
meet the most useless oba in south west.iwo is officially a disgrace.if you want to do business buy land and fence it no ranching forcefully on our farms.cow rearing is a business like poultry.
Notable people in yoruba hv started avoiding this goat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by Billygee2u: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Afonjas the most confused tribe in the whole of nigeria grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by Xander85: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
I had a feeling it would be him! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Only thing I like the man for is his antagonism to idols and deity. cheesy
Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by Simbrixton(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
If we had a Conservative group we should be assassinating this people God knows

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by Simbrixton(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
lastmaster:
Stop making those guys to feel important.Please, ignore them.
madridguy na muslim na why na real yoruba man anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by Simbrixton(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
diplomat058:
I am at a loss on what has gone wrong in the heads of some Yorubas who would sell even their fathers' lands for some chunks of Federal favours.

I am Yoruba, from Ibadan to be precise. My ancestors, fought very hard to keep the Fulanis off our Yorubaland, and from extending their alien sovereignty beyond Ilorin. One of such wars was the Osogbo war of 1840 and the Jalumi war.

Today, some peripheral-minded and unpatriotic Yorubas are willing to give out the same land that our forefathers fought to keep.

This menace of a king keeps premising his opinion on the need for national oneness, forgetting that Nigeria was never a nation. This Country is a compelled unity of diverse and not necessarily compatible interests. We Yorubas must protect what belongs to us else We are reduced to the Underdogs of this expired Republic.
this guy for long has insulted us. I pray the people rise up against those that want to sell them into poverty and slavery

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by Kdon2: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
That sweeping generalization is uncalled for. Please grow up from imbelic reasoning.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by Dirkcoyt: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
I can stone this man if i have the opportunity!!!!!

He's such a disgrace without an emblem of royalty!

I hate liberalism! it makes you stupidly politically correct at your own detriment!!!!

People need to be Consciously liberal if they ever want to practice stupid liberalism! if Awolowo de Sage had been liberal during the 50s we would have had a none Yoruba as the first prime minister!

The first priority of a leader to his people is Self preservation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by afangide(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fear fear man.,.... ����
Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by Walexybobo(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
This man is sick upstair.
then allocate a piece of land at the backyard of your palace to them. Adojutini agbalagba.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please SW, obey your Emir of Iwo, and allocate your land freely to private business of ranching.

By the way, how do you people choose your leaders ?

Tinubu is on one side cutting deals to impoverish SW and Iwo Emir is one side appealing for land to be donated.

Your leaders are wonderful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by BAILMONEY: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
The useless emir good for nothing needs to be dethrone, I knew he was the one when I saw the headline news
Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by baby124: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
IMO people should dethrone this menace ASAPp. It’s obvious he lack anything that should qualify him as an Oba.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
is a welcome development......the oba is right and I stand with him.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by Rhaspody(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
allthisafonjamuslimstalktireme. it'slikesayingallmuslimsareterroristswhenweknowitsnottrue.

if the emir wannabe don't want to learn from what happened in Jos, then he is a lost cause.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Paperwhite:
".....The monarch argued that land anywhere in the country belongs to all Nigerians and it is wrong to say Fulani herders should not be allowed to create cattle ranches in Yorubaland.

Oluwo wondered why those saying land should not be allocated for the creation of cattle ranches in Yorubaland.........

“More than half of the land mass of this country belongs to the North. The remaining is shared by the Southerners. We should look for unity. We should not discriminate....."

See one of the sophisticated idiotic kafir Imagine what the fool is saying here? After Gov.Ganduje invited the fulanis & they refused to go over? undecided Why are people cursed like this undecided
Bros take ur bitterness to the SE where it pays to hate

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by AnanseK(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oba Oluwo Akanbi, a very patriotic nationalist with a great sense of civic responsibility. I will vote for him as President after Buhari’s second term in 2023.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by luluman: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Afonjas the most confused tribe in the whole of nigeria grin
Stop being stupid now. Is Rochas not your brother?
Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by Liberator007(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

By Ola Ajayi, Ibadan

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/oluwo-faults-afenifere-yce-on-refusal-of-cattle-ranches-in-s-west/

This guy should have his head examined. It is either the gods were too drunk when they chose him (that is if they did) or the kingmakers were high on weed.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land by els0nm0rali(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
loveth360:
she is a yoruba and what she said is nothing but the truth.

am also a yoruba christian.

I've been observing you dancing n@ked in the village square but I've refrained from quoting you until now.

So you are now a Yoruba Christian abi?

I know you want to be a Yoruba girl by force yet all your posts are all about Igbo this, Igbo that.

Shame on you. Small girl like you and you're already filled with hatred.

So I can only conclude that you guys have hate in your genes and you are actually born with it.

Repent o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

topic closed / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife / "Everything That Is Normal In The World Is Not Normal In Nigeria" - Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.