Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ (30087 Views)

The Official Chat Thread For Jokers / Bird Shits In Tv Reporter's Mouth During A Live Broadcast / Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2007
~THE LIST OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF SHIT !!! ~

~Ghost shit ~

The kind where you feel the shit come out, but there is no shit in the toilet.

~Clean shit ~

The kind where you shit it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper. shocked

~Wet shit ~

The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and underwear so you won't ruin them with a stain. wink

~Second Wave shit ~

This happens when you're done shit-ing and you've pulled up your pants to your knees, and you realize that you have to shit some more. undecided

~Pop-A-Vein-In-Your-Forehead-shit ~

The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke. lipsrsealed

~Gassy shit ~

It's so noisy, everyone within earshot is laughing. cheesy

~Drinker's shit ~

The kind of shit you have the morning after a long night of drinking. Its most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet. grin

~Lincoln Log shit ~

The kind of shit that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush. {ee ee eew} grin

~Corn shit ~

Self-explanatory.

~Gee-I-Wish-I-Could-shit- Shit ~

The kind where you want to shit but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times. tongue

~Spinal Tap shit ~

That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you would swear it was leaving you sideways. cry

~Wet Cheeks shit (The Power Dump) ~

The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt gets splashed with water. wink

~Liquid shit ~

The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out your butt and splashes all over the toilet bowl.

~Mexican shit~

It smells so bad your nose burns. cheesy

~The Surprise shit ~

You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you're about to fart, but oops shocked .a shit!!!

~The Dangling shit ~

This shit refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done shit-ing it. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose!! grin

~Okay . . . maybe i ave a weird sense of humour but this gets me laffin besides myself cheesy This list cudnt ring more true !!! wink~LMAO grin noOow how many ee ee eew's did you do when you realised you'd probably done almost all on the list grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:03am On Jul 28, 2008
~Really people Its okaY to laff about your shit Dont be a Hypocrite Noow!! grin cheesy cool
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by Joseph6(m): 5:08am On Jul 28, 2008
nice but then again its shit and its supposed 2 be gross, girl i love u jare u're like my female stereotype
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by dreeldee: 5:14am On Jul 28, 2008
grin grin grin grin you're crazy Mohawkchic i couldn't help it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:15am On Jul 28, 2008
~LOL Bouncing off the love right back at yah Joseph6 wink

~People take their shit too seriously to laff about grin Noow thats so prudish it aint even funny . . [I]"One cant be seen / heard talking about shit" [/I] grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 28, 2008
rotflmao!
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:17am On Jul 28, 2008
~I am sooOoo loving you guys sense of humour grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by clemcykul(f): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2008
heehhe ive experienced all the shits bot i love the surprise shit grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by dreeldee: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2008
clem i trust u, e no dey pass u grin grin grin grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by clemcykul(f): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2008
chineke! embarassed

1 Like

Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2008
clemcykul:

heehhe ive experienced all the shits bot i love the surprise shit grin

~LMAO grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by Moyola(f): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2008
lol. . . . cheesy

na. . . . datz hilarious!!! grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by Sisikill: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2008
LMAO! Now that is some funny shit and you're right, people need to stop acting like their shit don't stink. Life is to short to be taking shit seriously all the time, jare. Have fun with the shit at hand and worry about future shit later. grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by coolykdat(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2008
SHIT!

**looks surprised**

Did I just say shit!

Oh sorry all this shit talk make me wan shit!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by dreeldee: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2008
coolykdat:

SHIT!

**looks surprised**

Did I just say shit!

Oh sorry all this shit talk make me wan shit!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that's the surprise shit grin grin grin grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by SeanT21(f): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2008
I usually have the second waze shit and The Spinal Tap Shit!!
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by Okijajuju1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ Poster

You forgot about HOLY SHIT

This type of shit is that shit that feels so good, you never want to leave the toilet.

Although I must say, this is one shitty thread!!
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by SeanT21(f): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2008
Okija_juju:

@ Poster

You forgot about HOLY SHIT

This type of shit is that shit that feels so good, you never want to leave the toilet.

Although I must say, this is one shitty thread!!

I have that sometimes too. I makes me feel so good.
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by Jeovy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2008
Mohawkchic

thats crazy girl
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:26am On Jul 29, 2008
~ @ Okinja_Juju . . . lol Good mention . . . dunno how i left HOLY SHIT out shocked

~Noow thats the one where you'd probably been looking for a toilet for ages then gbam the Relief can make you go . . . Phew "HOLY SHIT" grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by dreeldee: 1:27am On Jul 29, 2008
mohawkchic you're something else grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:30am On Jul 29, 2008
~ cheesy Dreeldee abi na lie grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by motunrayo4(f): 1:30am On Jul 29, 2008
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA. . . , I jut choked laughing
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:36am On Jul 29, 2008
~Mohawkchic Offers Motun_rayo a glass of water . . . easy girl grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by dreeldee: 1:39am On Jul 29, 2008
mohawkchic PhD in shitting science

1 Like

Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:41am On Jul 29, 2008
~Among other things wink
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by dreeldee: 1:44am On Jul 29, 2008
what other things
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by motunrayo4(f): 1:48am On Jul 29, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Mohawkchic Offers Motun_rayo a glass of water . . . easy girl grin
Thanks. . . . cheesy
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:14am On Jul 29, 2008
~Lol Dreeldee didnt think it was that hard to figure out tongue its not only Shitting Science i have a PHD for . . .but then again,thats for me to know . . .
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:15am On Jul 29, 2008
~No Woories M_R wink
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by Jeovy(m): 4:50am On Jul 29, 2008
Mohawkchic,

hope there is no shit in the glass of water?
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by SeanT21(f): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2008
Jeovy:

Mohawkchic,

hope there is no shit in the glass of water?

hmmm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If You’re Currently Being Tortured By PHCN / Photo: Did You Ever Try This? / Father Christmas With Booty !! (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.