Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:02 PM

Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) (30969 Views)

Power Outage In Imo Beyond Us - Enugu Electricity Distribution Company / 11 Newly Licensed Independent Electricity Distribution Network Operators / Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by AlexJustin(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
yeyerolling:
Fews years ago i did some work for dem. Wat i found out weak me

and what's that?
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by twinsluv: 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
ITbomb:
Now wey NEPA no expect light for their office , how me I go do
You must pray
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by anonymous1759(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
SMH. This country is finished aside from Buhari being a failed president, who else do we have to vote for expired Atiku? Who is the father of generator company that's the end of electricity in Nigeria. It's not all about getting your PVC who to vote for is a very big issue. Because non of these recycled leaders are worth it. Our youths are worst going by how we still support these looters it shows there's no hope or little hope. These politician have pollute brains the youth with poverty, ethnicity and religion. It's a pity a very big one.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by NaijaBlend: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
slimfit1:
The only way for is to progress is to ban them from getting one.

The way you succeeded in "banning" and arresting Fulani herdsmen from massacring innocent people day and night.
Some things are easier said than done!
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by mekaw(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
EFCC

Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by deolu2000(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
since they know they are not capable of generating power, so they decided to buy the generator set to supply power, what is left now is for the customers to contribute money to buy diesel. I like this country called NG
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by simplygreat(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
This happened over 3 years ago and d video is just coming out now even when d gen is in stale condition

The originator of this thread needs a lecture on basic journalism
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
We need a revolution. But ofcourse, tribalism and ethnic sentiments won't let that. If the Nigerian youth were not blinded by ethnic sentiments and religious fanaticism, they'd bond together and elect the best person that can lead this country into prosperity.

It's actually very easy to develop Nigeria. But, the leaders at the top must have what it takes. Buhari, Atiku, and the rest of them are all dead woods.

They're not thinkers who can follow through with a big vision. They don't even know what development is and how it advances a country and its people. They refuse to be angry at how corruption is destroying the country - a country with limitless potential. Very sad what has happened to us.

We're in deep cshit!

nice2000:
We need the British to come back and save this country for another 50 years
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by wirinet(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kaetoh:
The normal apc way of doing things. Headless men heading the country. Hold Buhari responsible for this mess.. Back to daura 2019 is our slogan.

Hold Buhari responsible for what exactly? Was it Buhari that sold PHCN to the discos and gencos? This video is over 3 year old when Buhari was not even in power. So what concern Buhari with a disco buying generator over 3 years ago?

The stupidity of you guys is making Buhari attractive even when he is messing up.

1 Like

Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Efosa84: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
BEDC is not Egbin,Manitoba hydro, Afam and the likes that generates rather BEDC distribute... They can only distribute when they received POWER-MW.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by arazanbal: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
BEDC dont power their head office with generator,they have steady 24hrs power supply.it what the use to work,i m talking from xperince
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by donvicky2007: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
omowolewa:
Signs of darker days ahead.

Their customers should better buy solar inverter, because when they start dishing out darkness, non of their customers would stand

We have been swimming in the darkness for the past months am not surprise to the news.

1 Like

Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by AceDomino(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Just say Dem buy Mikano generator. Period.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by LaudableXX: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
AZeD1:
Not the same bro.

They are a distribution company not a generating one.
That is not a valid excuse. They are still part of the value chain that provides electricity to the citizenry! Electricity provision is their main business and core competence. They have no business with generators. "What agreement does light have with darkness?"
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by AZeD1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
LaudableXX:

That is not a valid excuse. They are still part of the value chain that provides electricity to the citizenry! Electricity provision is their main business and core competence. They have no business with generators. "What agreement does light have with darkness?"

Its not an excuse, its a fact. They don't generate electricity, the distribute.

A tailor is part of the fabric value chain but if fabric produces don't make the fabric, the tailor cannot sew.

Its not rocket science (simple input and output).
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by vonlogon: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
It is FINISHED
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Skydigits: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
The Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) buys giant generator to power their corporate headquarters at Akpakpava Road, Benin city.

Watch the viral video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_k7opmrJcs&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/07/08/bedc-buys-giant-generator/
Electricity distribution Don tire dem,dem won generate more megawatt �
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Demrich(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Jabioro:
Lobatan! The customers can now pay for darkness called crazy bills to run the gene..
exactly my bill is about 30k in six month despite paying 3k monthly....they never issue prepaid meter because of free money. BEDC the worst in this country. The only solution is prepaid meter to curb the fraud,. I dont know which corruption is government fighting, this is organised crime, NERC must be getting their shares of the loots regularly. If not...

1 Like

Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by LaudableXX: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2018
AZeD1:
Its not an excuse, its a fact. They don't generate electricity, the distribute.

A tailor is part of the fabric value chain but if fabric produces don't make the fabric, the tailor cannot sew.

Its not rocket science (simple input and output).
Oga, stop defending their ineptitude.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by mechanics(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nawa o, that's not a good news, so it means they are expecting total darkness.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Codes151(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote][/quote]nigeria
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Kaetoh: 4:36am On Jul 11, 2018
wirinet:

Hold Buhari responsible for what exactly? Was it Buhari that sold PHCN to the discos and gencos? This video is over 3 year old when Buhari was not even in power. So what concern Buhari with a disco buying generator over 3 years ago?

The stupidity of you guys is making Buhari attractive even when he is messing up.
stupidity kill and bury you there in osogbo . I aired my opinion so stay very far from it.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by wirinet(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2018
Kaetoh:
stupidity kill and bury you there in osogbo . I aired my opinion so stay very far from it.

Illiteracy is when you refuse to go to school to learn to read, write and comprehend.

madness is when you have an opinion without a base in reality.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) by Pharaoh9(m): 2:49am On Jul 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars / Buhari Directs INEC To declare doctored results - PDP / Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.