Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady (46131 Views)

Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 / Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2018
somehow:

Do you have a business card and can you do 3 at a go?
grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by victorian(f): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2018
somehow:

Do you have a business card and can you do 3 at a go?

Read and understand. I said my man, not men maintaining me.

Am available only to my man. And he's wise enough to know his woman needs to be maintained to his taste. He met me glowing, and am even glowing more with him, not depreciating. Because he sure knows what maintenance is all about. He loves fair, fresh and supple babe. No be by sweet mouth or water person dey take fresh.

Unlike guys here, u want to use and use and keep using their babes, sucking all her nutrients, fucvking all styles as if she's a machine, without spending a dime to assist her in her daily nurturing . Then end up breaking up with her when she has become an eyesore, for the next sex starved guy to leech on..
Is that one a man to hold onto? I rather remain single than be with such stingy and evil man. God forbid!

16 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by somehow: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
victorian:

Read and understand. I said my man, not men maintaining me.

Am available only to my man. And he's wise enough to know his woman needs to be maintained to his taste. He met me glowing, and am even glowing more with him, not depreciating. Because he sure knows what maintenance is all about. He loves fair, fresh and supple babe. No be by sweet mouth or water person dey take fresh.

Unlike guys here, u want to use and use and keep using their babes, sucking all her nutrients, fucvking all styles as if she's a machine, without spending a dime to assist her in her daily nurturing . Then end up breaking up with her when she has become an eyesore, for the next sex starved guy to leech on..
Is that one a man to hold onto? I rather remain single than be with such stingy and evil man. God forbid!

Wether you do one man or 10 men o, na the same prostitution job una dey do as long as you expect something materialistic in return.

Unlike Animals that have sex for procreation and the fun of it, any human that have sex for material gains is a prostitute. Take it or leave it.

You obviously dont know that sex is very useful to the woman too, go and watch sex starved women and compare them to those having regular sex to see who's more happy and glowing. Men lose alot during sex and women gain alot during sex so spare me the misconception.

Sex should only be for fun, pleasure and procreation.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by sukar886: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
God bless u dear,u have said it all
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by victorian(f): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
[[s]quote author=somehow post=69214350]

Wether you do one man or 10 men o, na the same prostitution job una dey do as long as you expect something materialistic in return.

Unlike Animals that have sex for procreation and the fun of it, any human that have sex for material gains is a prostitute. Take it or leave it.

You obviously dont know that sex is very useful to the woman too, go and watch sex starved women and compare them to those having regular sex to see who's more happy and glowing. Men lose alot during sex and women gain alot during sex so spare me the misconception.[/s]

Sex should only be for fun, pleasure and procreation.[/quote]

At the last sentence sex is for fun and pleasure, no doubt.. But as for me and my household, including my man, he takes care of me, he's not complaining, he's not cheating on me. He's as faithful as a duck. smiley..
So whether u view it as prostitution or not? That's irrelevant to us. We are happy with what we have going for us.
Am not stopping you, from bn stingy to your babe. It's your choice and hers.

So no need taking panadol on us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by somehow: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
victorian:
[[s]quote author=somehow post=69214350]

You obviously dont know that sex is very useful to the woman too, go and watch sex starved women and compare them to those having regular sex to see who's more happy and glowing. Men lose alot during sex and women gain alot during sex so spare me the misconception.[/s]

Sex should only be for fun, pleasure and procreation.

At the last sentence sex is for fun and pleasure, no doubt.. But as for me and my household, including my man, he takes care of me, he's not complaining, he's not cheating on me. He's as faithful as a duck. smiley..
So whether u view it as prostitution or not? That's irrelevant to us. We are happy with what we have going for us.
Am not stopping you, from bn stingy to your babe. It's your choice and hers.

So no need taking panadol on us.

Cancelling my post changes nothing. Deal with the truth.

36 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by victorian(f): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
somehow:

Cancelling my post changes nothing. Deal with the truth.

That's your own truth.

This is my own truth. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by somehow: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
victorian:

That's your own truth.

This is my own truth. Simple

My truth is with facts, yours with emotons and manipulations.

Just have sex for fun, pleasure and procreation. Very simple.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by victorian(f): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
somehow:

My truth is with facts, yours with emotons and manipulations.

Just have sex for fun, pleasure and procreation. Very simple.

Na you sabi.. If u like call it the greatest manipulation from Victorian. I don't give a hoot. Neither do I care. What works for couple A, does not necessarily mean it will work for couple B. I believe in maintenance even in love. I don't joke with it at all. Likewise him as well.
His colleagues and friends envy him and he doesn't hesitate to gist me about it.

So don't worry your head on us.. We are doing fine cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
I honestly admire chicks that expect men to give them money for sex! It's soo brave of them! 1 business woman here is even calling it maintenance grin grin grin

If you're intentions of having sex is to get paid instead of getting pleasure, then you are a prostitute all be it a private one but one nonetheless. Sex is for pleasure, money only comes in when you guys are living together and a bill needs to be paid. Stop making your pumpum your worth because you are worth so much more.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by somehow: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
victorian:

Na you sabi.. If u like call it the greatest manipulation from Victorian. I don't give a hoot. Neither do I care. What works for couple A, does not necessarily mean it will work for couple B. I believe in maintenance even in love. I don't joke with it at all. Likewise him as well.
His colleagues and friends envy him and he doesn't hesitate to gist me about it.

So don't worry your head on us.. We are doing fine cheesy
I'm not talking about what works or not work in a relationship. I am talking about getting paid in any material form for having sex = prostitution!

21 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by niyot124: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
Itzonlyme:
She is right! Ladies should be the [b][/b]once paying the bills cos guys are the [b][/b]once doing the job..

*ones*

4 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by victorian(f): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Mandynews:
As shared by Twitter user,Olivia she wrote;
[b]"Having sex with a man and expecting some sort of compensation after is prostitution whether it's getting him to pay for your hair or nails etc it's all still one in the same - you selling that pussy."

https://twitter.com/SimplyRisque/status/1015627560863100928

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/07/09/having-sex-with-a-man-and-expecting-compensation-after-is-prostitution-lady/

somehow:

I'm not talking about what works or not work in a relationship. I am talking about getting paid in any material form for having sex = prostitution!

[/b]

Bobo yi Fimi si le jare!

I have other better things to do, than argue endlessly on this topic.

Do your thing and I do mine! If you don't want to take care of your babe and u call it, BEING PAID? then that's your problem!

No wonder ladies with stingy bfs are into hookups these days. Every corner u see online is hookups! And u are there feeling fly, you gf does not demand a dime from u. Last last, Na the oloshos una go still marry put for house! As their bfs are just fucvking, thinking they are smart and not assisting them in bills.

Such babes don't want relationship anymore. Cause your kind of relationship is a fraud to having sex for free, chop ,clean mouth, dust yansh waka. If shes in need of any form of assistance financially, u then term her as Prostitute.

Anyways stingy guys deal with it..

That's how one orphan girl I knew died of malaria, cos her bf feels he's not entitled to drop money for her drugs, so he won't see her as olosho.
Ordinary malaria killed her and she will claim she has bf. Mtchewww!

Bleep! Stingy bfs! Wise babes no need una anymore!
If u no get money, cover your face in shame or stay solo. No be byforce to get gf!

For the last time! Leave me jare!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Itzonlyme(f): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
niyot124:

*ones*
Okay..thanks
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by niyot124: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Itzonlyme:

Okay..thanks

Uwc smiley

Ps: no insult intended
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Itzonlyme(f): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
niyot124:

Uwc smiley

Ps: no insult intended
No p dear
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by somehow: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
victorian:

Bobo yi Fimi si le jare!

I have other better things to do, than argue endlessly on this topic.

Do your thing and I do mine! If you don't want to take care of your babe and u call it, BEING PAID? then that's your problem!

No wonder ladies with stingy bfs are into hookups these days. Every corner u see online is hookups! And u are there feeling fly, you gf does not demand a dime from u. Last last, Na the oloshos una go still marry put for house! As their bfs are just fucvking, thinking they are smart and not assisting them in bills.

Such babes don't want relationship anymore. Cause your kind of relationship is a fraud to having sex for free, chop ,clean mouth, dust yansh waka. If shes in need of any form of assistance financially, u then term her as Prostitute.

Anyways stingy guys deal with it..

That's how one orphan girl I knew died of malaria, cos her bf feels he's not entitled to drop money for her drugs, so he won't see her as olosho.
Ordinary malaria killed her and she will claim she has bf. Mtchewww!

Bleep! Stingy bfs! Wise babes no need una anymore!
If u no get money, cover your face in shame or stay solo. No be byforce to get gf!

For the last time! Leave me jare!

You're still not getting it.

Does it mean if your man isnt taking care of your needs, you wouldnt have sex with him even if you find him attractive, he makes the move or you are Hot?

21 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by victorian(f): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
somehow:

You're still not getting it.

Does it mean if your man isnt taking care of your needs, you wouldnt have sex with him even if you find him attractive, he makes the move or you are Hot?

I will stop having sex with him and even breakup sef, if when time of my needs comes and he can't fulfil it.
What's he my man for then? Just to fucvk abi? That's all. cheesy
Am not hung up on sex. I can control my Hot moments. I won't die if I don't fucvk

If as a man, I cannot rely on you to back me when I need help then forget it!
At all at all naim bad pass. If he can't even do half of what I request, not once, not twice menh he's no use.. Honestly he is no use.

4 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by somehow: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
victorian:

I will stop having sex with him and even breakup sef, if when time of my needs comes and he can't fulfil it.
What's he my man for then? Just to fucvk abi? That's all. cheesy
Am not hung up on sex. I can control my Hot moments. I won't die if I don't fucvk

If as a man, I cannot rely on you to back me when I need help then forget it!
At all at all naim bad pass. If he can't even do half of what I request, not once, not twice menh he's no use.. Honestly he is no use.

In otherwards, you're substituting sex with him for upkeep.

Official prostitutes won't have sex with a man without pay for upkeep.

You won't have sex with your man without upkeep.

Sotherefore you're a freelance prostitute.

End of discussion.

Have a nice day.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by milemimi93(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
All this one won't change anything. Tell us what we don't know already.

From the days of old prostitution has existed and will continue to exist. Simple.

I actually wanted to call u to come and support or oppose this statement never knew u are here.

So are u in support or against?
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

I actually wanted to call u to come and support or oppose this statement never knew u are here.

So are u in support or against?
The same lady faked orgasm just to collect money for Cab. Height of hypocrisy if u ask me.
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by milemimi93(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The same lady faked orgasm just to collect money for Cab. Height of hypocrisy if u ask me.

every lady is fake we all know that.

Am askin are u in support of this statement or not?

6 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

every lady is fake we all know that.

Am askin are u in support of this statement or not?
No I'm not.
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by milemimi93(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No I'm not.
ur reason(s)
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:
ur reason(s)
If my boyfriend decides to top up my account after a good one that doesn't make me a prostitute?
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by milemimi93(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
If my boyfriend decides to top up my account after a good one that doesn't make me a prostitute?
Define a prostitue
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:
Define a prostitue
Miles check dictionary na
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by milemimi93(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Miles check dictionary na
my dictionary opposed ur opinion..
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Jeferious: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Some people's psyche are so messed up- no iota of shame, honor and esteem. In this 21st century, you mean there are still ladies that depend on men for their provisions and luxuries. Oya tell me the difference between you and a paid slave.

The irony of the matter is that society is becoming more favourable to women, from an economical point of view. Still, the neediness persists. As a lady, you can't sub your phone unless a nigg@ provides for it. You can't get your manicure and pedicure done unless oga gives you money. Simple basic stuffs...and you depend on men to do them for you.

The truth is that any lady who expects benefits because a man is dating you is either a leech using what she has to get what she wants....or, in cases where she does the above thinking that it's the right way to do things, has lost respect for herself. And you don't expect a sane man to respect you when you don't have respect for yourself

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by victorian(f): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
somehow:

In otherwards, you're substituting sex with him for upkeep.

Official prostitutes won't have sex with a man without pay for upkeep.

You won't have sex with your man without upkeep.

Sotherefore you're a freelance prostitute.

End of discussion.

Have a nice day.

Thank God.

The end.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Jeferious: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Wetin dey even vex me be say parents go suffer send these kind girls to university and other tertiary institutions. To do what exactly Check how much wasted in training an individual in higher institution. E reach to buy at least one plot for Lekki.

Maybe na to go find husband dey girls' mind when dem get admission.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by naniawini(f): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
All I hear is all girls w. h. o. r. e. s... Who cares...

Any man that ask me of sex on a first date will pay for it... Cos I dnt remember being ur wifey or girlfriend...

Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2004 Vs 2016 Pictures Of A Couple / Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) / How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.