Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady (46111 Views)

Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 / Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by PLAYBOX22: 12:07am On Jul 10, 2018
Expectations are not bad as such since he's a man(dominant) but making it a condition is bad, just as most naija girls do.

Don't get me wrong he should give if he wants to or better still, ask in a more reasonable way(when it's obvious that you don't have) and don't use the sex thing as a fact for such act

Just invite a naija babe over for the first time and una run things. Don't give her anything then invite her again. Now most of them no go like come. And I think it's mostly because you didn't meet up to their expectation( Money)

Even if na her house we run the sex gan, she go find another way use ask for the money. Like food money or something like that sha. WHY Watin go happen if you give the guy Transport money? THIS IS NIGERIA ANYWAYS. wink

8 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by YorubaAssasin: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2018
victorian:
Well that's the op problem.

Am not animanshaun o. I can't be fucvking without my man maintaining me. Am not that cheap and worthless.

She can fucvk for free, I no hold her pussyyy. It's her body. It's her life.

By God's grace Olivia, or whatever she calls herself, Will not have a man that will spend on her. Any man she dates or even marry will never spend a dime on her. Let her be taking care of herself by herself. Bloody hypocrite. Smhhhh.

We sabi the ugly ones that never get any grin
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Mujtahida: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2018
Their loyalty is to money. Only very few do not transact with the thing between their legs

7 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by ade2291(m): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2018
somehow:

In otherwards, you're substituting sex with him for upkeep.

Official prostitutes won't have sex with a man without pay for upkeep.

You won't have sex with your man without upkeep.

Sotherefore you're a freelance prostitute.

End of discussion.

Have a nice day.

Freelance what? Lmao abeg kuku kee me...

The girl just dey give herself hope lol. Women enjoy sex too, and I see no reason why they should expect something in return after having sex with the one they claimed to love.

Being generous is a different thing entirely.

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by CSTR1005: 12:22am On Jul 10, 2018
When I said every single woman is a prostitute and the only difference is price, one lady was attacking me.

Just look at this thread and tell me if I am wrong.

And the ladies here are people's fiancees and girlfriends, behaving like a glorified who'res.

11 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by CSTR1005: 12:24am On Jul 10, 2018
If I drop 300,000 naira as transport fare, there is no way I cannot fucck any lady I want on nairaland.
Possibly even have multiple orgies.

The ones on this thread may not even cost that much given their confessions

8 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by 21savages: 12:25am On Jul 10, 2018
victorian:

Am not animanshaun o. I can't be fucvking without my man maintaining me. Am not that cheap and worthless.

By God's grace Olivia, or whatever she calls herself, Will not have a man that will spend on her. Any man she dates or even marry will never spend a dime on her. Let her be taking care of herself by herself. Bloody hypocrite. Smhhhh.
Haba. E pain u
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2018
NA LIE, IT'S CALLED ENJOYMENT
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by PVC2019(f): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2018
somehow:

In otherwards, you're substituting sex with him for upkeep.

Official prostitutes won't have sex with a man without pay for upkeep.

You won't have sex with your man without upkeep.

Sotherefore you're a freelance prostitute.

End of discussion.

Have a nice day.

100% Correct. So sad but it’s a bitter truth

6 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by KanwuliaExtra: 12:59am On Jul 10, 2018
Then he should not ask for WATER or FOOD after SEX o. Everybody bring im own toothpaste and soap to baff! If he wants to take a piss, let him go outside ke!

NIGERIAN MEN GO CHOP ALL YOUR FOOD, PLUS PHOCK and waka comot o! shocked Then open dem DORTY MOUTHS dey cuss you and call you “OLOBO-thank-you-SAH”! grin

Na who go pay for the OTEH room? wink
Na my house YOU WAN PHOCK FOR FREE? shocked
The man must be MAAAAAAAAAAD!
Na men need sex, WOMEN NEED MONEY! kiss

Abi nor be money I take buy the food and drinks for my house? Nor be soap I take wash my nyansh? undecided

SEX is never sweet for ladies WITHOUT MONEY o!
Na only men dey enjoy FREE SEX!

Even in marriages, husbands give money after sex ke! Not to talk of “along the road chewing-gum boys”! Powerful HORGAZIMS for women, na money dey power dem o! kiss

Say no to USERS! kiss

Yes! WE ARE WHOOOOOOORES!
Please, PAYMENT BEFORE SERVICE!!!!!
Thank you! kiss
Shioooooooooor!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by KanwuliaExtra: 1:10am On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Lhimeet(m): 1:12am On Jul 10, 2018
victorian:

Read and understand. I said my man, not men maintaining me.

Am available only to my man. And he's wise enough to know his woman needs to be maintained to his taste. He met me glowing, and am even glowing more with him, not depreciating. Because he sure knows what maintenance is all about. He loves fair, fresh and supple babe. No be by sweet mouth or water person dey take fresh.

Unlike guys here, u want to use and use and keep using their babes, sucking all her nutrients, fucvking all styles as if she's a machine, without spending a dime to assist her in her daily nurturing . Then end up breaking up with her when she has become an eyesore, for the next sex starved guy to leech on..
Is that one a man to hold onto? I rather remain single than be with such stingy and evil man. God forbid!

So you're actually telling me that the man doesn't need to shine & nurture himself as well?

After sleeping on the bed like a log of wood & the guy does all the work.. You still want him to pay you?

Then, that is no difference from a prostitute.. How many energy una dey use sef? You want to make it look like you're doing a favour to the male whereas it's the other way round..

Change abeg
angry

10 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by deebrain(m): 1:13am On Jul 10, 2018
dafeyankee:
Girls are smart now.
It is not called compensation. It Is now called transportation.

I almost thought it should be "transmission".... Apologies.

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by zexy2030(m): 1:13am On Jul 10, 2018
Women and money moves hand in hand.
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Lhimeet(m): 1:20am On Jul 10, 2018
victorian:

Bobo yi Fimi si le jare!

I have other better things to do, than argue endlessly on this topic.

Do your thing and I do mine! If you don't want to take care of your babe and u call it, BEING PAID? then that's your problem!

No wonder ladies with stingy bfs are into hookups these days. Every corner u see online is hookups! And u are there feeling fly, you gf does not demand a dime from u. Last last, Na the oloshos una go still marry put for house! As their bfs are just fucvking, thinking they are smart and not assisting them in bills.

Such babes don't want relationship anymore. Cause your kind of relationship is a fraud to having sex for free, chop ,clean mouth, dust yansh waka. If shes in need of any form of assistance financially, u then term her as Prostitute.

Anyways stingy guys deal with it..

That's how one orphan girl I knew died of malaria, cos her bf feels he's not entitled to drop money for her drugs, so he won't see her as olosho.
Ordinary malaria killed her and she will claim she has bf. Mtchewww!

Bleep! Stingy bfs! Wise babes no need una anymore!
If u no get money, cover your face in shame or stay solo. No be byforce to get gf!

For the last time! Leave me jare!
Will you keep quiet there. undecided

You talk like its only the ladies that have problems.

Your sole aim is to get paid after every f*cks.. Olosho in the making.

Don't go and work, continue demanding for money after sex.. I repeat, you're doing yourself a favour by having sex not anyone.

Better go and join hook ups & get paid for f*cks.. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 10, 2018
grin
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Lhimeet(m): 1:25am On Jul 10, 2018
naniawini:
All I hear is all girls w. h. o. r. e. s... Who cares...

Any man that ask me of sex on a first date will pay for it... Cos I dnt remember being ur wifey or girlfriend...

Rubbish
Olosho!!!

Pay as you enter..
grin

8 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Galaticos444: 1:29am On Jul 10, 2018
victorian:

so apart 4rm opening ur spyrogera legs and bacteria p***sy wot else do u bring to d table?only a guy dat av low self esteem will date u and trust me once u get bak his mojo he will surely dumped u like a waste product 4a lady dat will impact his life positively.

6 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Lhimeet(m): 1:29am On Jul 10, 2018
Beemhan:
Parasite! These are the ones that believe that they're doing a man a favor, and doing themselves some disservice when they have sex, hence the need to be compensated. Sex in EXCHANGE for CARE = HOELOSHO. Issa simple sturvs
Don't goan make money and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. Stay there and wait for your man to take care of you in EXCHANGE for your pussy.
Dont mind that pay as you enter olosho

And she is still confidently typing nonsense.. Choi
shocked

6 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by koolaid87: 1:33am On Jul 10, 2018
You meant OBOMETER grin

quote author=pocohantas post=69207315]Yea, true.
Also, having sex with a lady who doesn't expect anything in return, all to turn around and call her cheap/borehole poohsie is a crime too.

Any man with the above mindset shouldn't complain when he is taxed. He should be made to cover the cost of depreciation. Money for wheel balancing and odometer rollback must come from him.
grin grin grin[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Lhimeet(m): 1:35am On Jul 10, 2018
cruchenutii:

Actually, no need to ask. This is what her Mother taught her.
grin grin grin
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 10, 2018
noah91:

Biko, save us the explanation, you are a prostitute but the unofficial one

Hahahhaha shey the registry dey Allen? Which one be unofficial lol grin
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by no1madman(m): 1:51am On Jul 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Then he should not ask for WATER or FOOD after SEX o. Everybody bring im own toothpaste and soap to baff! If he wants to take a piss, let him go outside ke!

NIGERIAN MEN HO CHOP ALL YOUR FOOD, PLUS PHOCK and waka comot o! shocked Then open dem DORTY MOUTHS dey cuss you and call you “OLOBO-thank-you-SAH”! grin

Abi nor be money I take buy the food and drinks for my house? Nor be soap I take wash my nyansh? undecided

Even in marriages, husbands give money after sex ke! Not to talk of “along the road chewing-gum boys”! Powerful HORGAZIMS for women, na money dey power dem o! kiss

Say no to USERS! kiss

Thank you! kiss
Shioooooooooor!!!!
How much 4 T.D.B?
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by RealityShot: 2:19am On Jul 10, 2018
victorian:

" I can't be fucvking without my man maintaining me. Am not that cheap and worthless."
And who will maintain the man? So the man is so cheap and worthless that he has to pay you to make you happy?
(stop you from wounding your self with those fixed Nails and cucumber)

You are clearly a typical example of the people she spoke of.
Lazy Youth!

Go and work!

It's women that still pay bride price in India... Are they worthless?

9 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by thewritingtodo(m): 2:21am On Jul 10, 2018
pocohantas:
Yea, true.
Also, having sex with a lady who doesn't expect anything in return, all to turn around and call her cheap/borehole poohsie is a crime too.

Any man with the above mindset shouldn't complain when he is taxed. He should be made to cover the cost of depreciation. Money for wheel balancing and odometer rollback must come from him.
grin grin grin
Shet mehn!
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Daeylar(f): 2:25am On Jul 10, 2018
I don laugh tire

LMAO grin grin grin

KanwuliaExtra:

NIGERIAN MEN HO CHOP ALL YOUR FOOD, PLUS PHOCK and waka comot o! shocked Then open dem DORTY MOUTHS dey cuss you and call you “OLOBO-thank-you-SAH”! grin

Say no to USERS! kiss

Thank you! kiss
Shioooooooooor!!!!
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by RealityShot: 2:37am On Jul 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Then he should not ask for WATER or FOOD after SEX o.
Everybody bring im own toothpaste and soap to baff! If he
wants to take a piss, let him go outside ke!
NIGERIAN MEN HO CHOP ALL YOUR FOOD, PLUS PHOCK and
waka comot o! shocked Then open dem DORTY MOUTHS dey cuss
you and call you “OLOBO-thank-you-SAH”! grin
Na men need sex, WOMEN NEED MONEY!kiss
Abi nor be money I take buy the food and drinks for my house?
Nor be soap I take wash my nyansh? undecided
Even in marriages, husbands give money after sex ke! Not to
talk of “along the road chewing-gum boys”! Powerful
HORGAZIMS for women, na money dey power dem o! kiss
Say no to USERS! kiss
Thank you! kiss
Shioooooooooor!!!!
The HORGAZIMS women get in their room/toilet, what powers them?

When you are kebeing the man it doesn't sweet you too?
No?
Then I guess you have not had a real kebeing ever.

When you get correct kebeing till you run dry, you will say "Thank you!"

I dont give it anymore or I would have offered you a test..

If you insist on selling Shaa... Know that that's why a woman can never win presidency in Nigeria.
What a man can pay for... He never truly values.

5 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Deltatoto: 3:04am On Jul 10, 2018
Itzonlyme:
She is right! Ladies should be the once paying the bills cos guys are the once doing the job..
depends for me women now do d job I like it when u are untop nowadays so I stl happily give money
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Deltatoto: 3:06am On Jul 10, 2018
pocohantas:
Yea, true.

grin grin grin
u must be a dead girl.Duza
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by kolajoo(m): 3:07am On Jul 10, 2018
victorian:

I feel ur pain dear.. so sorry npele cheesy grin grin
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Deltatoto: 3:12am On Jul 10, 2018
somehow:

Do you have a business card and can you do 3 at a go?
she can do 7 this one na Benin ashawo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) / My Pre-wedding Photos / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.