Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady (46120 Views)

Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 / Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by KazeemIbrahim1: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2018
victorian:
Well that's the op problem.

Am not animanshaun o. I can't be fucvking without my man maintaining me. Am not that cheap and worthless.

She can fucvk for free, I no hold her pussyyy. It's her body. It's her life.

By God's grace Olivia, or whatever she calls herself, Will not have a man that will spend on her. Any man she dates or even marry will never spend a dime on her. Let her be taking care of herself by herself. Bloody hypocrite. Smhhhh.
Hey!! Aunty so you're a prostitute!

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by somehow: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2018
victorian:

Are u not tired?

Am just back from the office, with series of meetings and workshops I had to round up today. I don't need this back and forth argument. Just move on!

Argue with someonelse. Am done!

Same here, hopefully you will have a rethink and become a better lover.

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by naniawini(f): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Olosho issagoal jor Pay as u fck Issa goal jor
oh yes ooo... Proud pay as u go... Mtchewww
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by naniawini(f): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Olosho issagoal jor Pay as u fck Issa goal jor
oh yes ooo... Proud pay as u go... Mtchewww
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by YummyPussy: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2018
naniawini:
All I hear is all girls w. h. o. r. e. s... Who cares...

Any man that ask me of sex on a first date will pay for it... Cos I dnt remember being ur wifey or girlfriend...

Rubbish

Ashawo, u no get shame?

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by naniawini(f): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2018
YummyPussy:

Ashawo, u no get shame?
just like ur mother and sisters...

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by TheEnforcer: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2018
victorian:

Am not animanshaun o. I can't be fucvking without my man maintaining me. Am not that cheap and worthless.

By God's grace Olivia, or whatever she calls herself, Will not have a man that will spend on her. Any man she dates or even marry will never spend a dime on her. Let her be taking care of herself by herself. Bloody hypocrite. Smhhhh.
But you have a job you can maintain yourself with ,and both of you enjoyed the act.Why does he have to maintain you?Its not a trade by barter thing
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Babinski: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2018
Sex amongst human beings except for procreation is largely transactional. People have sex for one benefit or the other even in committed relationships. A guy may enjoy sex with a beautiful lady while she actually had to endure it because in the end, the guy spends on her. That is her compensation. She may do it because she has marriage in sight and to keep the relationship. It is all nonetheless, compensation even if it is emotional. Because sex is a game for two it will inevitably involve direct or indirect trading between the two because they may not have the same mood or appetite all the time.
And remember, this is Nigeria, where "nothing goes for nothing" and "what do I stand to gain" mindset reigns supreme.
The Yoruba's have said it: "Isiro loko dido!"
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by YummyPussy: 8:06am On Jul 10, 2018
naniawini:
just like ur mother and sisters...

My sisters are working and married lol. Na person dey date this public toilet so, some boys no get taste. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2018
lexy2014:
how u take come from house? U trek?

No, na Edo airways em use
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by pacespot(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2018
somehow:

My truth is with facts, yours with emotons and manipulations.

Just have sex for fun, pleasure and procreation. Very simple.

The lady doesn't know real men lose taste in the sex that is attached to material gain. The moment I know there is something materialistic involved in having sex with a woman, I just feel like I'm dealing with my property (like a bought car) and there is no emotional connection anymore. Part of the problem with these ladies has its root in African culture, men are deemed as the archetype of overladen bulwark and women as survivors that must leech on the former. But the society is changing, orchestrated by western cultures, these ladies don't want to realize this truth out of self greed. A woman that is not lazy today has a better chance of becoming self reliant than a man. If two partners decide to help each other, it shouldn't be based on the platform of sex or gender, it should be who has more or is in need at that moment and the deliberate will of one partner to help the other not coerced. That is why most relationships in Nigeria can't stand a test of struggle because they are built on the false premise of which partners have the capability to satisfy the other sexually and material wise. If you are having sex with the hope of getting material compensations in the end, you are simply a prostitute, no argument about that.

6 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Saff(f): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2018
The internet is a place to express your true deep feelings. When you log off, unfortunately the reality hits again. Nothing will change and as far as I’m concerned, men will continue to pay for sex. Indirectly or not. The minute you stop chasing it like your life depends on it, then maybe women will stop manipulating you to get what they want. Nigerian men are the most sex starved men I’ve encountered in my life, why won’t most women use that to their advantage? To be honest, the transaction seems fair to me.

When you work under a legal contract and you’re forced to wake up and go to work, would you call yourself a slave to your boss? We can define things however we like, it’s subjective. Prostitute to some, girlfriend to many. Each to their own.

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Richimills(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2018
though this fact has been in my subconscious mind water can never be wet. #fact of the day
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by MrCork: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2018
Saff:
The internet is a place to express your true deep feelings. When you log off, unfortunately the reality hits again. Nothing will change and as far as I’m concerned, men will continue to pay for sex. Indirectly or not. The minute you stop chasing it like your life depends on it, then maybe women will stop manipulating you to get what they want. Nigerian men are the most sex starved men I’ve encountered in my life, why won’t most women use that to their advantage? To be honest, the transaction seems fair to me.

When you work under a legal contract and you’re forced to wake up and go to work, would you call yourself a slave to your boss? We can define things however we like, it’s subjective. Prostitute to some, girlfriend to many. Each to their own.

angry
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by MrCork: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2018
Saff:

...YOU AGAIN!!!....t's 6 am and u all ready started cussin troubless advising men to pay 4 sexx on Internet. ....don't u have school homewok? ((Shaking my head continuously )) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by MrCork: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2018
Saff:

.....how much? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Saff(f): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2018
MrCork:

...YOU AGAIN!!!....t's 6 am and u all ready started cussin troubless advising men to pay 4 sexx on Internet. ....don't u have school homewok? ((Shaking my head continuously )) undecided
if I sound you slap, cow. You can’t afford me even in your dreams, can you vanish to pluto please?
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by StNoni: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2018
The truth is d op is very correct if u are doing something to except something then it's selfish in terms of man and woman it's prostitution in a relationship it should be mutual in biology it's called symbiosis even God that is saving us every day is he asking us for anything?? No but ladies instead of thinking and finding a good way out of financial crisis they believe they are doing men a favor and asking for money and material things in d name of "maintanence" I blame buhari for all this wahala and scarcity of money and jobs in d land
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by olowobaba10: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2018
victorian:

THEN WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND A LovePeddler? THAT'S HER POINT.
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by MrCork: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2018
Saff:
if I sound you slap, cow. You can’t afford me even in your dreams, can you vanish to pluto please?

...sweery am from London. ..am ready to pay u £10 cash ....take it or leavvvvvvvit!!! ((U greedy gold digger )) angry

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Saff(f): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2018
MrCork:

...sweery am from London. ..am ready to pay u £10 cash ....take it or leavvvvvvvit!!! ((U greedy gold digger )) angry
eff off you animalistic troll!! angry
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by entaye55: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2018
As shared by Twitter user,Olivia she wrote;
"Having sex with a man and expecting some sort of compensation after is prostitution whether it's getting him to pay for your hair or nails etc it's all still one in the same - you selling that pussy."

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I TELL PEOPLE AND THAT IS WHY I DONT "COMPENSATE" ANYTIME I GET DOWN.
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2018
I know iyam talking off topic but i like her smooth beautiful baby face.
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by MrCork: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2018
Saff:
eff off you animalistic troll!! angry

...LADIES DO NOT SWAAAAR . ..and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland! ! ((Still shaking my head)) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Realtol(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2018
victorian:

I think what she was saying is that women should get the their hope high or expect compensation for sex from here. However if they get it from the same fine... but they shouldn't see as their right or seen themselves as being cheated when they are not given.
Btw, you don't need to curse her or tongue-lash her, that's her opinion and she has every right to hold opinion. I don't think a woman like Oprah Winfrey will be expecting a man to do anything for her or pay her compensation for having sex/relationship with him. You women need to free your mind from seeing yourself as a flea that can't stand on its own but lives off on other animals.
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by oyinda1599(f): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2018
highpriestess:
if you collect money you will be termed a prostitute,and when you don't collect,you will be Nick named osho free.

nonsense country filled with nonentities with warped mindset.

Warped mindset gan ni....anyways no matter what am not gonna ever do that shit for free.call me whatever.....
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by MNDY(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2018
victorian:

Thank God.

The end.

Na lie ooo

E neva end o

I don buy the market

So, you will not be responsible for your own maintenance but rather take advantage of a dude who asks for sex, whether you find him sexually attractive to Bleep him or not and even when you enjoyed it along too or not. That's not only illogical but it also connotes the fact that you are taking your pusssyyy for a thing that you can use anyhow (even in the confines of marriage too).

Would you ask for maintenance too if you as the lady made the move and demanded to get laid? Because I think the root of this wrong mindest of you ladies is the idea that the man is the one asking for it (in most cases).
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Funkybabee(f): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2018
Broke guys will kuku frustrates their life outside!!

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by captaincold1: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2018
ezz it ur pussy
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2018
Organism000:
. Some even celebrate fake birth days

fake birthdays kwa?cheesy
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Jimi23(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2018
This doesn't mean men should be unreasonable and selfish with the needs of women .Buy gifts from time to time, go on lunch and dinner dates. Don't make her keep spendling while you don't then you tag her desperate. If you dont appreciate a womans efforts she will move on to another who does.Some only collect from women and never give yet you expect respect and to be treated as head? They are the weaker vessels, we are the heads. Some men apart from sex have women cook, scrub and wash for them, some even go as far as defrauding these women. If you can pay a prostitute for sex, then you are damn stupid if you can't appreciate your woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her / I'm Doomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.