Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) (32135 Views)

Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / NDU Student Killed By Bullets From Politician’s Security Guards In Bayelsa / Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by Realhommie(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
yazach:
Did you say otuoke??
He be like say Jonathan come from that town
And you say the guy still??
He be like say people around that area go be thief
He's not from there, he went there to steal..

This funny but e still better by far pass JJ... Lol
Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by RickyRoSss: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
How far
Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by Rapsino(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
Haha, very hilarious

At least it's better than jungle justice

It is more like zoo justice lol
Oga they said he was later beaten. No b dis one worse?
Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by erico2k2(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A student was, yesterday, made to dance for many hours as part of the punishment for allegedly stealing four phones in Bayelsa State.

According to reports, the suspect left his school, Niger Delta University, and went to the Federal University Otuoke, to steal the phones. He was, however, nabbed while selling them. He was later beaten after entertaining everyone.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9FHohGaHLg

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/student-caught-stealing-made-to-dance-for-hours-video.html

Best punishment ever, and it would live with this till he dies cos social media has come to stay and the internet never forgets.

1 Like

Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
WALLAHI DANCING DEY OK, I'D BIN DEY SAID HE SHOULD BE SWIMMING INSIDE CANAL WETIN HE GO DO, NIGERIA ARMY WICKED PASS ANYTHING... I REMEMBERED A DAY WHEN ONE SOLDIER SLAPPED ME Chaiii IT WAS A MEMORABLE DAY IN MY LIFE
Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by yazach: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Realhommie:
He's not from there, he went there to steal..

Lol
This funny but e still better by far pass JJ... Lol

Dey deceive ya self

Even if you go to otuoke, you will steal because... Finish it
Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by DJInfluence: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
mysteriousman:
Lol the guys no well, a thief caught can be so humble
My thought exactly. But when they are operating, they feel like on top of the world.
Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thank goodness for his life - at least his boxers look clean!
Imagine revealing and then dancing for hours in dirty, tear tear boxers!
Oh the added humiliation! grin
Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by Abyus(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
agbonkamen:
chai if i be im girlfriend him no go see my kpekus again grin

As if no b pressure to satisfy una cos am

1 Like

Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by SenorFax(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is a justice well served, if we have more people like the guys who caught him, Nigeria will definitely be a better place in relation to jungle justice
Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
agbonkamen:

Lol. U go carry am go give another thief for further processing. Either taboo bro or kidnapped.
Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by MrTimmyDux(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Na wa o
Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by Kingzra1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
agbonkamen:
grin
agbonkamen:
Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by proudevil: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ah bayelsa people o

Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by Lonestar124: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
agbonkamen:
Funny girl cheesy
Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by ogolomachi(f): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
agbonkamen:
its obvious the only thing you can offer a man is your stinking stench filled pussy with your mouth like that of a mouse..... #werey alaso
Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by agbonkamen(f): 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
ogolomachi:
its obvious the only thing you can offer a man is your stinking stench filled pussy with your mouth like that of a mouse..... #werey alaso
why you come take my matter serious like.....HBP loading...... stupid rat
Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by mechanics(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Funny.
Re: NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) by ogolomachi(f): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
agbonkamen:
why you come take my matter serious like.....HBP loading...... stupid rat
honestly you take style resemble house rat.... jokes apart

(1) (2) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt / Police Dismiss Killer Cop, Arraign Him For Murder (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.