Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa (32092 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Bloggergirl: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2018
Tammy took his girlfriend one step closer to being his wife, as he proposed to her in Bayelsa state, The then serving corper popped the question during their POP, and she said yes.. congrats to them, see more below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-during.html

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2018
Awwww.
Cute

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Troublemaker007(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
I don’t think that’s a wise decision except he is from a wealthy home or already has a place of work and a home of his own. Congrats anyway.

To the Ediot below me....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by madridguy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
tongue
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Giddymoney(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Take a look at this children of nowadays
They know nothing about life
They think life revolves around sex

See as he rush propose, all because he wants to be knacking this girl day in day out

22 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by CuddleMe(f): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Dongreat(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Why must we always copy everything from the white? Why can’t we do the things indigenous to us? What stop this man from taking his people with the traditional items to the girl house and ask for her hand in marriage. This drama could lead to open disgrace and disgust for both of em.
Call me old school but our traditional ways are best and the gathering of elders to support and witness a union is more appreciative than this.
I wish the success in their union.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by TeeSeven(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Maybe I'm old-school. I'm yet to understand the need for an attention seeing, public display/showmanship for what is meant to be the commencement of a life-long, life-changing and potentially 'dangerous' commitment.

6 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Babyforever(f): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Broke boy

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Khd95(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
see the kind yeye topics wey dey hit fp

please where is nwammaikpe

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Didcot: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ok.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Sheuns(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Corpers love
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Muhylonaire(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
The time is now!!!

I'm just not ready ����
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Advocatefelix: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
I salute the courage of the corper. To him, it is welcome to the favor market.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Ekuru: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Cool and cheap move
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Paternity leave..... grin

Khd95:
see the kind yeye topics wey dey hit fp

please where is nwammaikpe

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Ellabae(f): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
Congrats to them.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by dadebayo1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
Love conquers all.... grin

He who findeth a good wife findeth a good thing and obtains favour from the most high... grin
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Mcy56(f): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
TeeSeven:
Maybe I'm old-school. I'm yet to understand the need for an attention seeing, public display/showmanship for what is meant to be the commencement of a life-long, life-changing and potentially 'dangerous' commitment.
You are right.
They simply don't know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by YINKS89(m): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
b like sey d guy dey force d ring
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Kharol1234: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
kkk tanks 4 cumin
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Dasherz(f): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dongreat:
Why must we always copy everything from the white? Why can’t we do the things indigenous to us? What stop this man from taking his people with the traditional items to the girl house and ask for her hand in marriage. This drama could lead to open disgrace and disgust for both of em.
Call me old school but our traditional ways are best and the gathering of elders to support and witness a union is more appreciative than this.
I wish the success in their union.

any man that tries this with me should be ready to marry my grandma ..
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Mutemenot(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Two of them be like calabar grin see they guy hair cut

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.