Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Taken? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Taken? (940 Views)

Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken / Your Worst Food Combination / What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Taken? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2010
I know we have different kinds of food-types in Nigeria, but have you combined any in a particularly "strange"way?, cheesy,

Like for me, taking moin-moin and bread can keep my tummy filled for like 24hours, grin grin grin

So whats yours?, how did it taste?
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Taken? by googles: 2:01am On Jun 11, 2010
wen i was a jambite i had a roomie dat used to eat rice and garri she said its filling and really good

dats the craziest combo i av ever seen
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Taken? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 11, 2010
Rice and garri?, grin Dats so,like,unusual, AND crazy too, grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Taken? by chidyke77(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2010
googles:

wen i was a jambite i had a roomie dat used to eat rice and garri she said its filling and really good

dats the craziest combo i av ever seen
ghanain food and i wonder hw d combination wl taste in d mouth.
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Taken? by SLIGHT(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2010
Rice and yam! Yuck! D combination doesnt just seem right.
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Taken? by harakiri(m): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2010
Beans and eggs.

Now that is soooo wrong undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Taken? by EEngineer1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2010
harakiri:

Beans and eggs.

Now that is soooo wrong undecided
you dey try well well oh, that is nutritious in reality but is a disaster to your immediate environment,
the worst combo i have tried is spaghetti and beans, there is no blend btw them at all. dont ever try this at home
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Taken? by iice(f): 4:22am On Jul 07, 2010
I dunno. . .i eat pretty crazy things. . .i don't find it that odd. So long as it tastes good, i'm cool.
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Taken? by aieromon(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2010
Bread & moi-moi
Bread & akara
Bread & groundnut
Bread & Plaintain
Boarding house raised me up as a freestylist!
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Taken? by TeeJay6(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2010
rice with banga stew
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Taken? by segzicres(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2010
salard mixed with kuli kuli. now that crazy. had it in one of my roomates b-day back in schl.
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Taken? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2010
pawpaw and coke
bread and ewedu soup
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Taken? by oweniwe(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2010
Rice and ogbono soup. I suffer that day o. . . embarassed

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare/make A Delicious Pineapple Milkshake / Different Types Of Bananas In Town / How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.