Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection (39386 Views)

“i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks / People's Reactions On Davido Going For NYSC - Meme Collection / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by deebrain(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
I don laugh tire!!!

Funny but true.

1 Like

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Memphis357(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
mekonglobal:
grin Maybe if we fry akamu for you that wan fit help ur ministry?
it's worth a trial!

2 Likes

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by millionboi2: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
masterfactor:
hahahahaha, you forgot to add "those that will turn bet9ja shop to their permanent resident "
well....not actually for bet,but u will meet different characters DAT Will entertain u for free.

1 Like

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by millionboi2: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
comshots:
I could remember one guy who used to boast that he would kill himself if he didn't become rich at the age of 30years.Now that he is 30 something and still poor he hasn't committed suicide.When I see him in the street i am like"you still dey alive? Nigeria can frustrate someone eh .
Forget ooo

D guy fit don hit m dey pretend.

1 Like

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Blackchampion(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
favour136:
Menh 16 got me cracking..

Online bis sure pass me too don dey touch $ small small cool
What kind of online business are u into?
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by favour136: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
BabaDem:

Abeg, show me way na.. I need help

Check my signature for my whatsapp number
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by favour136: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
EVILFOREST:
cry
Blackchampion:
What kind of online business are u into?

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by favour136: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
oceanized25:
dude you fit put me through?those meme matters touch me too o cry

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
SAMBARRY:
even you yourself know you are a liar tongue

I have my own side separate, nobody knows wetin I do for there, I don't stay with my parents

1 Like

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Buffalowings3(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
lordtosan:
Peep4u, you are a very big idiot!!

Meanwhile

Nobody is as humble as someone buying something on credit..
he'll be like "Gimme the fresh pepper for hand, save ur nylon" grin grin grin

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by SAMBARRY: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
Jiang:

I have my own side separate, nobody knows wetin I do for there, I don't stay with my parents
yinmu
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by weareok(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
favour136:

whats the biz... Am interested
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by NdiaraIGBO: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by NdiaraIGBO: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Goalsniper:
lol
I can imagine that.
Celebrating with myself as i got an offer letter today as an Electrical Engineer.
I only have a small advice for anyone out there who is seeking for job.
1. keep believing in yourself and remember that our timing in life is so different.
2. Be happy and celebrate with those who are rejoicing.
3. Always be prepared because opportunity can come anytime.
4.Be very careful of the friends you keep and subject of your discussions.
5.Above all believe in God and try to do things that will always glorify his name.

Millions of young men and women here in a country I am visiting have managed to secure great jobs and none of them did the bolded.

Just saying.....

3 Likes

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by favour136: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
weareok:
whats the biz... Am interested

check my signature
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by ozo13(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
lordtosan:

Meanwhile

lol
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by princessbecky(f): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
Laughing so hard
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by noble2faith(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Chai.. This op get me. Walahi! I can relate to 95% of those stuff....
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
SAMBARRY:
yinmu

2 Likes

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by ACE1010: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
No 13 is just on point!!! Nice collectios�����
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by SAMBARRY: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=Jiang post=69225098][/quote] erenue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by SAMBARRY: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=Jiang post=69225098][/quote] erenue cheesy
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by oludarekehinde(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Very true

Meanwhile check my signature for the installation of security and safety equipment at affordable price
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by marttol: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

[s]Millions of young men and women here in a country I am visiting have managed to secure great jobs and none of them did the bolded.
[/s]

Just saying.....
Please!!! It's not Nigeria...
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Obaf1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by onyiibest(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
lordtosan:

Meanwhile

lol idiot
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by AloyalNigerian(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
favour136:

Bro, abeg, I want to touch it too. Please ehn. sad
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by lordtosan(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
onyiibest:
lol idiot
lol. Fool!
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by favour136: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
AloyalNigerian:

Bro, abeg, I want to touch it too. Please ehn. sad

Buzz me, check my signature
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by OtunbaJ: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
U didn't add Newspaper stands (vendors) will be there second home
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Tina462: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
U can avoid all these by starting up something today nd advertise them online too.
Get into this business of First grade OK children wear, direct from Germany, at affordable price and thank me later.

Location is Lagos
Contact me on 07034853820
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by NsitowoUmoh: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2018
This is exactly what happens in life. your thinking begins when you are in the second to last month of your POP.
life becomes a reality when allowee refuse to show up at month ends. family crises will unvail, you will eventually get angry with your self, even seeing your family as the cause of your downfall. infact, if you have and aged person in your family, you will accuse them.
hhhmmm life is a trauma in some aspect.
God help our yourths.

AlphLukau:
@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/13254/struggles-nysc-welcome-real-world-meme-collection/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student / NYSC Member Esther Ezenwoye Launches New Entrepreneurship Firm, Set For An Award / NYSC Calender 2018 For Camping & POP of all streams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.