Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos (20500 Views)

Terrible Multiple Accidents At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, This Morning (Pictures) / SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi / Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Yankiss(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
findingmyself18:

Jesus doesn't exist

You are a fool for making this senseless comment. May God have mercy on your soul.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos by felix000000(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bad news everywhere. Nigeria why?
Re: Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
cryhum, RIP
Re: Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos by maxiuc(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
I can tell you that in Imo state there are many unqualified drivers on the road without drivers certificate

My cousin came back from Malaysia bought cars but doesn't know how to drive so I was the one driving him everywhere he wants to go so after Xmas I travelled back to Abuja only for me to come back in a month time to see my cousin brother driving mehn so recklessly I was always scared of him driving

That Lexus RX involved in that accident might be the abroad guys that just came back no one drives reckless more than them
Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos by columbus007(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
and what's she doing with that almighty cucumber on the floor again undecided
Re: Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Bruemath(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sad
Re: Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Baroba(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
All cars in Nigeria need to have there speedometer pegged at no more than 50m/hr, plus multiple speed bumps along our major roads.. Maybe, just maybe you will stop kamikaze Nigerian drivers from wasting human lives..

1 Like

Re: Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos by olajide21: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
XoshinugaX:
We lived yesterday to die today and live today to die tomorrow.
If we stay beyond tomorrow, then we live to die another day.
Death is inevitable.
It's the last part of destiny we must fulfill.
It's a call we will obey.
Death; the end of all things that has breathe.
Oh Lord, grant us long lease of useful life...
AMEN!!!

And enter us into garden of bliss on the day we would all be called to account. A garden beneath which rivers flow, Jannah, Paradise, ógbà idèrá,......... call the garden by the sweetest of names. That is why eternith lies.

To some that deny RESURRECTION, think about this...
Have you ever had the need to come out of your home in the middle of the night? All roads would be deserted, no one moves, in some area, you could even hear the sound of a needle when dropped. Where was everyone? Sleeping and answering the call of nature. If tens of millions of people can go to sleep at the same time (death) and wake almost at the same range of time (RESURRECTION). Do you think it would be difficult for the one that put us all to sleep and return our soul afterwards to resurrect us in like manner on the day of accountability?
Re: Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders, please Okada shouldn’t be your default choice of transportation. It’s something that you should settle for only after other choices are exhausted.

Bike man died from head trauma, even an el cheapo brain bucket might have saved him.

Lady rider had no chance. Her heft meant she became a 200 pound missile to impact the hard terrain.

But you won’t listen and we’ll do another rounds of RIP, it’s God’s will tomorrow.

Nigerian drivers too, why do you drive like cocaine fed baboons behind the wheel?
Re: Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos by systemz(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
XoshinugaX:
Death is inevitable.
AMEN!!!
How can we even stay beyond tomorrow?
Re: Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
systemz:
How can we even stay beyond tomorrow?
By living beyond tomorrow.
Re: Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos by madgoat(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Billygee2u: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
XoshinugaX:
Death is inevitable.
AMEN!!!
Re: Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos by PLAYBOX22: 12:48am On Jul 10, 2018
XoshinugaX:
Death is inevitable.
AMEN!!!
Nice one
Re: Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos by PLAYBOX22: 12:51am On Jul 10, 2018
findingmyself18:
k

I was a Christian yet my mother suffered cancer and died despite my deep prayers
How about the good times Or there's none?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAF Fighter Jet Loses Radar Contact In Borno, Whereabouts Unknown / Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? / Interview Questions For Family Reunion Visa Application - My Personal Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.