Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? (10658 Views)

I Want To Go Into Blogging. Please What Are The Pros And Cons Of Blogging? / Reasons Why You Should Not Go Into Blogging And Vlogging As A Business In 2020 / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Dreydoe(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

Bro your digits nor complete
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Mrkarlz(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2018
look for any bet9ja shop nearest to you and start patronizing them.. atleast you can make sure you have those virtual sequence off-hand,so as to help others win money when eva you share those sequence you know with them...

just try it from today, you wud see that boredomness will run into the sea of abyss��

you can thank me later
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by JastSiryin(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

Mehn seems blogging is a whole lot of work! I'm super bored but get pretty tired with stuffs especially when they give so much stress.

I know how many ps4 game cds I don break so far last month and this month, stupid hard games, after paying money to buy you, you stress like abi. *Smash*
grin
Bro hope you don't mind my saying this but you kinda sound depressed. I know the things you've written so far could also be experienced by "normal" individuals, but what sets them apart are their frequency and duration. With depression the monkey is almost always on your back. I struggle with the same things you do
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by brodalokie: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2018
If you're not an occultist, don't even waste your time smiley
If you have money I have an idea you may wanna do instead.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Caring0(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2018
JastSiryin:
Bro hope you don't mind my saying this but you kinda sound depressed. I know the things you've written so far could also be experienced by "normal" individuals, but what sets them apart are their frequency and duration. With depression the monkey is almost always on your back. I struggle with the same things you do

I'm depressed because I'm bored yo. What else apart from sex, go outing, play games, sleep eat, watch TV is there to do again I need something that will constantly keep me excited!
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by brodalokie: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

I'm depressed because I'm bored yo. What else apart from sex, go outing, play games, sleep eat, watch TV is there to do again I need something that will constantly keep me excited!

Are you the poster? Let's make some fun business if you have capital. I have this American artist that you can fund to do cartoon movies of your choice stories... That's fun
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Caring0(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2018
brodalokie:

Are you the poster? Let's make some fun business if you have capital. I have this American artist that you can fund to do cartoon movies of your choice stories... That's fun

How much we looking at. And yes I am the poster, na me oga boss cool
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Caring0(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2018
brodalokie:
If you're not an occultist, don't even waste your time smiley
If you have money I have an idea you may wanna do instead.

Hmmm what idea?
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Ishilove: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

Yeah I am a graduate, but not working now though, don't feel like working jawe, the stress too much. Was working with zenith, used to be super busy but I left. How can I be working when the family I am from, there is money,
That's the mindset of a lazy Nigerian youth. You parents or whoever owns the money you're living off didn't just sit idly by, playing games and watching movies. They worked their backs off.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2018
Decline:
Blogging is OK but my problem with it is ranking my blog website. I have written so many good contents but after publishing them on my site it doesn't rank on Google. Please who knows how to rank a BLOG site on Google should help me

Maybe you should start writing what people are looking for rather than what's on your mind, besides SEO wouldn't be bad
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by mayorincorp(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

I no get babe for now. I don't like runz girls
Don’t even go there because u will be super busy....olosho no be way oo
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by mular(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Go and learn forex and u will be profitable if u study and learn well
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by JeffreyJames(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

I love this idea man! Thanks a lot

You're welcome
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by JastSiryin(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

Well if that's the case you need to find something worthwhile, and take things very "slow". From what you've said so far, you're no stranger to the frustrating nature of depression. I reckon you'd still struggle if you were to attempt doing something you were passionate about. You could very well become adept at blogging and passionate too. But as with most worthwhile ventures, it's beginning stages aren't gonna provide you with the quick fixes you so desperately crave. Find someone who could put you through on a regular basis, and take your assignments in tiny junks, one at a time. You should be okay
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Dreydoe(m): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

Lol this guy your head get oil. I been they think yahoo biz before if at all anything illegal like that that weed biz you mention wink
u dey quick paraa oo... sorry tho.. i think i went overboard with things never meant to mak an enemy oooo,

We all in this making money struggle together.. i bee gee like u o 4get levels.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by brodalokie: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

How much we looking at. And yes I am the poster, na me oga boss cool

I go follow am talk first to know how much e go carry draw the toons then since him dey yankee make him help us find motion tech for the toon production prize. I go supply story, you go fund or you supply and fund. Make sense?
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Caring0(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2018
brodalokie:

I go follow am talk first to know how much e go carry draw the toons then since him dey yankee make him help us find motion tech for the toon production prize. I go supply story, you go fund or you supply and fund. Make sense?

Not bad and how do we make money from it?
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Caring0(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2018
Ishilove:

That's the mindset of a lazy Nigerian youth. You parents or whoever owns the money you're living off didn't just sit idly by, playing games and watching movies. They worked their backs off.

Weiten concern you Aunty.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by jinka(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2018
you wana go into blogging out of boredom, you will be surprised how blogging will start blogging you.

better go and learn an ICT skills out of boredom, and you will be surprised how it will take you far later in the future

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by brodalokie: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

Not bad and how do we make money from it?

Na Igbo man we go contact for this part o or wait make I come back this evening I go talk with somebody. Generally na just to promote am through ads and gingle like the usual ones
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by jetroolowole(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:
Hello guys, I'm thinking of going into blogging out of cheer boredom, since I have nothing doing I just stay at home all day long playing games, I have a desktop and a laptop with a very good smartphone, I'm sooooo bored these days I don't know what to do and I don't like going out, even if I go out to shoprtite to watch movies after the movies are over I feel bored back yo, so I need something to always keep me super busy guys, please advice. Is blogging is a good idea, atleast to while away boredom while still making some money!

Other suggestions are welcomed. I just need something to do online because my gadgets are becoming almost useless to me now since I have noting doing with them other than gaming lol.
Welcome in advance to our world. If you are serious about this, I can give you a head up. You can join my RankTribe Bootcamp and learn how to start a profitable home based business.

Check it out at my website. http://mlmdeals.ng/ranktribe/ or Read more about me on my official blog http://jetroolowole.com

If you have any question call 07066999466

Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Ishilove: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

Weiten concern you Aunty.
Lazy Nigerian youth. Stop being comfortable being fed by your parents
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Kenbill1(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2018
What course did you study in school?
Caring0:
Hello guys, I'm thinking of going into blogging out of cheer boredom, since I have nothing doing I just stay at home all day long playing games, I have a desktop and a laptop with a very good smartphone, I'm sooooo bored these days I don't know what to do and I don't like going out, even if I go out to shoprtite to watch movies after the movies are over I feel bored back yo, so I need something to always keep me super busy guys, please advice. Is blogging is a good idea, atleast to while away boredom while still making some money!

Other suggestions are welcomed. I just need something to do online because my gadgets are becoming almost useless to me now since I have noting doing with them other than gaming lol.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2018
just inbox I have a business idea I can share with you maybe we can start from there.If you have the funds to start it up.i mean whatsapp me on 08022497981
have a business idea I can share
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by bedfordng(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Jummymine(f): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2018
Beware of scammers before they start preying on you.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by stanssy: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Hi I need a writer, are you available?
DIYhackers:

I'm commenting because of you. I know it's discouraging when you've writing good contents and it's not ranked.

I'm an SEO expert. Over 10 years doing SEO (ON or Offpage) I'm not asking you to contact me to listen carefully as this is a professional advice I'm giving you for free.

1) Google ain't playing anymore with contents. For you to rank your contents must be 750-1000 words and for you to rank on first page your contents must be 1500-3000 words.

I don't believe in just ranking, I target position 1-3 on first page.

2) What's the level of your SEO skills? Do you even know how to write SEO articles, I'm not talking just writing because you're a good writer. Those that ranks well, have their contents SEOed.

If you're using WordPress, yoast should make it easier with title tags and descriptions

If you're using bloggers, just target your first 3/4 lines or you use the description box before publishing your content.

3) Do you do keyword research? I've ranked for highly competitive keywords for new blogs and one thing helped me has been fixing what they missed. If you're a beginner in blogging or even new to writing SEO contents and you're shooting for keywords like "Online Marketing" or "Internet Marketing" in your title tag, you're on a very long thing. Neil Patel and host of other won't let you hit even 20th page. But if by google keywords suggestion or ubersuggest you're able to find a keyword with less competition but still related to your contents and you write, you will be ranked. You can be getting half of the organic traffic of the boss keywords but you're at least getting something.

I think I've typed so much from my phone. Hope that helps

Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Obas101(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2018
Phoenix212:
Go and learn about Forex trading. U L thank me leta
pls I really have interest can you teach me. 08062522014 whatsapp
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by socialmediaman: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2018
4601CE:
Can I do any of these with my phone?
Or do I need a desktop/Laptop PC?

You can start with your phone to learn and understand the theories but you definitely need a laptop or desktop to practice and become proficient.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Switup: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

Yeah I am a graduate, but not working now though, don't feel like working jawe, the stress too much. Was working with zenith, used to be super busy but I left. How can I be working when the family I am from, there is money, decided to set up my own business, and thanks bro, programming is a good idea, already started on codecademy, I will check YouTube for videos
life is funny. Trust me. Look at you. Having the money but not knowing what to do with it. I know someone who if given Five Hundred Thousand Naira right now, she's going to invest that money in her human hair importation(which sells like cocaine for ladies) and as well as her MakeOver skill. Then she wont have to hunt the whole town job-hunting. ***if only she could see that money. Even on a loan***

But then life's life.... She plays on everyone's intelligence .

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
socialmediaman:

You can start with your phone to learn and understand the theories but you definitely need a laptop or desktop to practice and become proficient.
Okay , Thanks .
I want to start to learn and understand the theories on my phone for now. How do I go about that please?
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by DIYhackers: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
stanssy:
Hi I need a writer, are you available?
Send me a PM, let's see what we can work out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Google To Kill Google Reader / Is It Good To Buy Traffic / Nigerian Govt Issues Advisory On Massive Global Cyberattack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.