Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency (1571 Views)

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / NYSC Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal / Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by ojootaru: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
The presidency has said that it was yet to be briefed about alleged forgery of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge certificate by the Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun.

Adeosun’s official credentials showed that she parades a purported fake NYSC exemption certificate, which was issued in September 2009, granting her exemption from the mandatory service on account of age.

Despite the weight of the allegation, the minister has not reacted to enquiries by journalists.
However, ThisDay reports that the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, last night said he was yet to be briefed on the forgery allegation.
“Well, I have not been briefed on this. I haven’t heard of it being spoken. I am completely unaware of anything,” he said in response to questions on what President Muhammadu Buhari was doing about the allegation.
Expectedly, the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), had at the weekend called on Buhari to sack and prosecute Adeosun based on the allegation.
NYSC is compulsory for all Nigerians who graduate from universities or equivalent institutions at less than 30 years of age.
In addition to being a requirement for government and private sector jobs in Nigeria, the enabling law prescribes punishment for anyone who absconds from the scheme or forges its certificates.
Eligible Nigerians who skipped the service are liable to be sentenced to 12 months imprisonment and/or N2,000 fine, according to Section 13 of the NYSC law.
Section 13 (3) of the law also prescribes three-year jail term or option of N5,000 fine for anyone who contravenes provision of the law as Adeosun has done.
Subsection 4 of the same section also criminalises giving false information or illegally obtaining the agency’s certificate. It provides for up to three-year jail term for such offenders.
Adeosun graduated from the Polytechnic of East London in 1989, at 22. According to her curriculum vitae, the finance minister was born in March 1967
SOURCE

Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by Switruth: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nothing the federal government is aware of. Na wao

6 Likes

Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by ojootaru: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
abi

1 Like

Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by okachie1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hahahahaha You guys has not been briefed abi? Ok o dont worry na We Nigerians cause am! Una go soon get the brief next year....

5 Likes

Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by clevvermind(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Is the government even aware of Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by ojootaru: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by eagleeye3: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
“Well, I have not been briefed on this. I haven’t heard of it being spoken. I am completely unaware of anything,”

Garbage Shehu should fear God now.

1 Like

Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by cjrane: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
But you asked NYSC director to forge exemption letter with certificate on top.

1 Like

Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by ojootaru: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
Access Bank Nigeria Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment -Apply Now >> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/07/09/how-to-apply-access-bank-entry-level-graduate-trainee-recruitment-apply-now/
Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by ojootaru: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2018
How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone – Must Read >> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/07/09/how-n37k-was-debited-from-my-bank-account-through-my-stolen-phone-must-read/
Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by ojootaru: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
How To Obtain ISBN Number For Published and Unpublished Books in Nigeria >> https://naijabizcom.com/2011/10/15/how-to-obtain-isbn-number-published-and-unpublished-books-in-nigeria/
Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by royalamour(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
They are calculating their next move.

1 Like

Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by ojootaru: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by ojootaru: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Graduate Trainee Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2018 – Apply Now >> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/07/12/graduate-trainee-recruitment-at-united-bank-for-africa-plc-uba-2018-apply-now/
Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by ojootaru: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Job Opportunities at Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited – Apply Now >> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/07/12/job-opportunities-at-money-trust-microfinance-bank-limited-apply-now/
Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by meezynetwork(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nigeria and cover ups

1 Like

Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by emmasege: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
But you relied on gossip to press charges against Saraki and other political foes.

Continue to deceive your zombified supporters.

1 Like

Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by MvpSplendor: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Switruth:
Nothing the federal government is aware of. Na wao
The thing tire me oooh! undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘we Have Not Been Briefed On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery’ – Presidency by damtan(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
The woman is there chilling with the president. She must be telling PMB that "sebi you self fake certificate" over a cup of coffee

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What The Presidency Said About Akpabio In 2016 Photo / 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. / I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.