Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

If You Need A Ghost Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If You Need A Ghost Writer (677 Views)

My Encounter With A Ghost / Ghost Of The Past / How To Become A Professional Ghost Writer (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need A Ghost Writer by kayo80(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: If You Need A Ghost Writer by Onetop(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
kayo80:
Yep. If you need a ghostwriter...writer for hire, I am available. I specialize in romance suspense stories and crime stories. As long as you tell me what you want and give me creative control, I can write a novella in two weeks, and a novel in a month.

I charge N5 per word. You can go through my stories on Nairaland to judge if I can handle what you have in mind.

You can reach me on 0802-7794635

Kayode Odusanya.
Hi, are you making sales on amazon or d2d? Please, is it story(fiction) writing or 'how to... books?'

Not that I intend hiring you; I only want to know if nairalanders are also making sales with fiction(novella or novel) on those sites. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Need A Ghost Writer by kayo80(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
Onetop:
Hi, are you making sales on amazon or d2d? Please, is it story(fiction) writing or 'how to... books?'

Not that I intend hiring you; I only want to know if nairalanders are also making sales with fiction(novella or novel) on those sites. Thanks

Yeah, I'm making some money (not so much) on Amazon and Draft2Digital... From How To books. Fiction doesn't sell like that if you are using an African name. But if you write fiction with a foreign pen name, pay for a good cover, and consistently release books under that same pen name, you will definitely start making passive income after a while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Need A Ghost Writer by Onetop(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
kayo80:

Yeah, I'm making some money (not so much) on Amazon and Draft2Digital... From How To books. Fiction doesn't sell like that if you are using an African name. But if you write fiction with a foreign pen name, pay for a good cover, and consistently release books under that same pen name, you will definitely start making passive income after a while.
Thank you for the reply. It's very helpful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Designs For Skirt And Blouse / [story] Lost In The Wind – A Novella / Grammarly Premium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.