Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

This Child’s Toy Cost N1.6million Naira - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / This Child’s Toy Cost N1.6million Naira (922 Views)

Why A Pink Lightsaber Toy Is A Must-have For Every Star Wars Fan / Earn Minimum Of N1,500 Per Day (mobile App) / Would You Be Happy If, I Show You How To Make N1,500 Daily Or More With An App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Child’s Toy Cost N1.6million Naira by askifa1: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Well, it looks more like a child’s toy sold for some whooping N 1,620,000 and I have been wonder what the use would be, but then I realize it is an ovation robot meant to cheer up till you die.

But come on guy do you really need a Big Clapper to cheer-up in life? However, if you feel unappreciated in life then it is time to go the sample route by owning your Big Clapper at a whopping $ 4,500.

All the robot is designed to do is to cheer and clap for you till the day you finally die.

The Big Clapper was a model designed by Japanese designer Masato Takahashi, who first built a single pair of clapping hands, then two, and then a whole wall.

Each Clapper has a motion sensor that enables it to clap basic rhythms, clap on demand, clap along with music, or program it to say whatever you like using an accompanying app. The robot’s eyes are also designed in a way that makes it seem like it’s always looking at you.

https://www.askifa.ng/this-childs-toy-will-cost-you-n-1620000/

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Set Fifa I8 Commentary? / Please I Need Help With My Playstation 3 Controller / Latest Game News, Reviews & Previews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.