Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC (55668 Views)

Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by afroniger: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
By Luminous Jannamike ABUJA – NATIONAL Youth Service Corps, NYSC, on Monday waded into the controversy trailing the authenticity of the Exemption Certificate tendered by the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun.

The Scheme, in a terse statement by its Director of Press and Public Relations, Mrs Adenike Adeyemi, said available records indicate that Mrs. Adeosun did apply for an Exemption Certificate. However, it did not disclose whether the Minister was issued with an Exemption Certificate in response to her application.

This is coming on the heels of public outrage over reports by an online news portal, Premium Times, detailing how Adeosun allegedly skipped the mandatory national service and used a forged certificate to cover for it.

The statement reads: “Our attention has been drawn to the issue of the alleged forgery of an NYSC Exemption Certificate by the Honorable Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun.

“Checking our records, Mrs. Adeosun did apply for an Exemption Certificate.” Adeyemi further said that an investigation will be launched to ascertain the origin of the Exemption Certificate in question.

“We shall investigate the origin of the purported Exemption Certificate in question,” Adeyemi added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/adeosun-applied-for-exemption-certificate-nysc/

2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Pontaboki: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Stage 1-Apply for her.Stage 2-Knock the certificate

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by clevvermind(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Buhari is just training a new generation of scammers. Buhari leads, others follow.

370 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by smellingmenses: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin I love Kemi.... IPOB keep wailing... APC is going out...but Kemi I love.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Munzy14(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
I bet, this will be swept under the carpet. But buhari led administration should know they have sown a bad seed and it will soon germinate to grow and bear fruits for multiplication.

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by blackmantis: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Pontaboki:
Stage 1-Apply for her.Stage 2-Knock the certificate

If you know..... you know.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by deomelo: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Obviously, the minister did not forge or fake anything because she did not have to. She obviously applied for and received the exception.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
deomelo:
Obviously, the minister did not forge or fake anything because she did not have to. She obviously applied for and received the exception.

Then why is she keeping quiet?

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by smellingmenses: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

why should she engage Igbos like you in a fruitless screaming match

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by donk552(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
Her record shown that she graduate at age of 22 and become member of ICAEW at age of 24, why exemption certificate that's meant for people of above 30years

237 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by CoolFreeday(m): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
What's d big deal with whether she served or not.
I collected exemption, so what?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by FriendNG: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
CoolFreeday:
What's d big deal with whether she served or not.

I collected exemption, so what?

It's not a big deal. The only problem is forging a certificate.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by deomelo: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Munzy14:
I bet, this will be swept under the carpet. But buhari led administration should know they have sown a bad seed and it will soon germinate to grow and bear fruits for multiplication.

lol @ hypocritical Igbos and their crocodile tears and fake love for Nigeria and rule of law.

Stella Oduah presented fake degree to the Senate and till today, she's still a federal minister while you people looked the other way.

Dino Melaye presented a fake Harvard University and the London School of Economics and Political Science degree, but both institutions denied that claim. Melaye did not study degree courses with them, and hence, couldn’t have graduated, but guess what? Melaye your hero is still a federal senator in Nigeria.

You Igbos care less about Nigeria so you people really need to keep quiet and stop boring us with your crocodile concerns and hypocrisy.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by imam07: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
deomelo:
nah u give am the certificate?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by deomelo: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Exactly what sensible and responsible people do

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by deomelo: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
[s]
imam07:
nah u give am the certificate?
[/s]

Not interested in any ignorant ipob related rubbish.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by CoolFreeday(m): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
FriendNG:

It's not a big deal. The only problem is forging a certificate.

if she forged it, then its wrong.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by boyo123(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
donk552:
Her record shown that she graduate at age of 22 and become member of ICAEW at age of 24, why exemption certificate that's meant for people of above 30years
its really funny how you guys reason.
yes she finished at 22 in the uk worked in the uk till she was way above the age to serve ,then got an appointment in naija and had to apply for exemption. i am sure u didnt serve cos if you did u would av understood what happened

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by LastSurvivor11: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
When it comes out sarki or Dino or Ekweremadu NYSC will release documents in 2hrs just because it's about buhari crony and investigation is taking since April..
Funny country that is expecting development..

How many hours do you think it would take two people to gather Kemis records if we are serious about it..
We are talking about NYSC records not her degree or marital record for Christ sake..
It will be forgotten tomorrow as usual..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Obito555(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Certificate is our problem in this country

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by gaby(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
lol...we sure have been here before...spin doctors to the rescue...let the somersaulting begin.

would love to know if she was issued one upon her application or if she resorted to self-help. That is the crux of this saga.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by bid4rich(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nigeria as a country is just funny, but APC is just funnier. Haba! Baba Bubu, certificate issue started with you, then to Dino and now to Kemi.

Everything rise and falls on leadership

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by wayne4loan: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
wink
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Icon4s(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
So where did she get the NYSC Certificate she presented during the ministerial screening?

She obviously forged it.

Certificate forgery is a serious offence in the Public/Civil service.

She should not only be fired but also be tried for forgery. And if found guilty slammed behind bars to serve as a deterant to her likes.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by sarrki(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Adeosun is a million times better than ngozi

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Teewhy2: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Applied for exemption based on what ,she is yet to attain the age of 30 years, so what basis was the exemption. I am now doubting the credibility of this government, can someone who doesn't have person in NYSC or government get exemption without meeting up with the age requirement.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by OlujobaSamuel: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
a minister, sorry, saint was seeked and confirmed after 6months of searching, yet the dss no fit verify her certificates before confirmation, na waooo.
Make I go change my biodata to Prof Sam abeg, no one go care, I fit be the next osun gomina.
btw, my pikin no go serve, I go set up my ngo to reachout to people, I don pay my own due already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by FriendNG: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
CoolFreeday:

if she forged it, then its wrong.

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by TheAngry1: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
okay o
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by bettercreature(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
I did the same it makes lot of sense it cost just 7000 naira grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by nairaman66(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
APC, NYSC are bunch of sincere liars!!

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by tunjijones(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The New Look Of The Oshodi-Apapa Expressway - Photos / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today / Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.