Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) (61958 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by jimcaddy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Awwww. So sweet... The new bf will not take this low key.. Most especially if he doesn't have a car of his own.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
asawanathegreat:
That shows that old memories never dies
Dude probably met many that couldn't compare to his ex. You know when u look rich, u tend to attract many gold diggers that will flee when the money dries up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by nextstep(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Chai... this is boyfriend-crushing car... this guy will have to up his game now grin

To avoid the predictable and sad arguments that will come out of this (since the man can feel insecure), Jenny/Jane should just sell this car and put the money aside... maybe use to build house for rent... but most of all keep this thing quiet.

ikemesit4477:
He will still have a taste of that pss*y anytime he is in town , nobody can deceived me! cheesy
You got it... perpertual cooch coupon.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Stormborn86: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Men don't know what they have till they lose it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
zoho23:
A Nigerian man simply identified as Kcee Turkey buys a Benz for his Ex-girlfrind (Jane), explains his reasons of buying it.

He wrote:

Benz touched Nigeria yesterday, I bought this 'Benz' officially for my EX GIRL FRIEND (JANE) for 2 reasons. 1. You was there for me 2013 when the street was very ROUGH 2. To say am sorry for hurting you, humiliating you in front of your friends after you still didn't take their advice to leave me 2013 and for everything you did for me. I then think i saw little money and left you.

Jenny baby i hope your bf won't be mad so much just tell him is a gift which you well deserve, such a nice gal with no drama a gal with a heart of gold, she will always want you to succeed. I appreciate so much for everything you did for me. my God will bless you baby gal.

More @: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/nigerian-man-buys-benz-for-his-ex.html

If his ex has moved on and is in another relationship,him posting this on the internet was not a good idea. Except if the person who shared this was the ex herself.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by cabilla(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
ikemesit4477:
He will still have a taste of that pss*y anytime he is in town , nobody can deceived me! cheesy
bad guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dude probably met many that couldn't compare to his ex. You know when u look rich, u tend to attract many gold diggers that will flee when the money dries up
I concur

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Reeb2244: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nonsense conclusion.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Anextin(f): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Na wah, people assuming she must be attached, what if she's not hooked.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by pafo(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
No biggie here. The girl must have been fiercely loyal to him and still he went ahead to dump her after he got some cash.

Real men always reward loyalty, even if its not with a ring on your finger.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
Agadsman:
This type of gift can lead to breakup o...if I were the girlsy boyfriend I will just jejely breakup with her as soon as she accepts the gift because of obvious reasons.
You can't sensibly ask her to sell the car, get a smaller car, buy land and probably build and start up a business? One gotta be smart in this life. Abi na u send the guy buy Mercedes for her?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by SirLakes: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
The new bf is in trouble

Him na just caretaker, landlord is back grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Reeb2244:
Nonsense conclusion.
Your opinion o
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by romenna: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is how I'm going to surprise Judith one day.
The babe was there for me at my lowest. I nor fit forget.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by emmanuelex1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
This guy took some more valuable from the lady. I might be wrong but I won't be surprise if she doesn't conceive.
zoho23:
A Nigerian man simply identified as Kcee Turkey buys a Benz for his Ex-girlfrind (Jane), explains his reasons of buying it.

He wrote:

Benz touched Nigeria yesterday, I bought this 'Benz' officially for my EX GIRL FRIEND (JANE) for 2 reasons. 1. You was there for me 2013 when the street was very ROUGH 2. To say am sorry for hurting you, humiliating you in front of your friends after you still didn't take their advice to leave me 2013 and for everything you did for me. I then think i saw little money and left you.

Jenny baby i hope your bf won't be mad so much just tell him is a gift which you well deserve, such a nice gal with no drama a gal with a heart of gold, she will always want you to succeed. I appreciate so much for everything you did for me. my God will bless you baby gal.

More @: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/nigerian-man-buys-benz-for-his-ex.html

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Okezedan(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
You d0n use the girl take plus
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by romenna: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You can't sensibly ask her to sell the car, get a smaller car, buy land and probably build and start up a business? One gotta be smart in this life. Abi na u send the guy buy Mercedes for her?
u will have to chose between the car or me
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ekpanfly:
More like a come back gift lol

The girls current relationship is officially dead most especially if her new bf doesn't have a car....
gbam! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by fykes(m): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
If I hear break up?? Just check d name on d car particulars and sell it off d next day.
Buy a Toyota Camry for me and her and life goes on...
Don't forget, get her a new bigger phone with a new sim...sense keee you there.
A biaghim ime Iheumuaka.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by kennisman(m): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dt s the portion of her destiny and glory d yahoo guy has used, she shld tank God atleast she got a Mercedes Benz bt she shld nt forget she has no glory again.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by gamaliel9: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
I AM VERY SURE OKAFOR S LAW SHALL HAPPEN HERE
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by West5555(m): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ekpanfly:

The girls current relationship is officially dead most especially if her new bf doesn't have a car....
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
romenna:
u will have to chose between the car or me
smiley. I'll choose my guy if it's that one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by crisycent: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lol....tomorrow we go hear say she get accident die inside the Benz...Baba don demand for her blood
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
malificent:
Nice. Even though they're no more together, he still appreciates what she did for him. Although I'm not sure the ladys current boyfriend will be happy about it.
off course, her boyfriend won't be happy cos for the ex to buy benz means he really, really dug that pussy.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by romenna: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
smiley. I'll choose my guy if it's that one.
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nonsense After You Don't Marry Her Shameless Guy to Manhood
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Some ladies truly deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by AntiWailer: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
She will either go to the guy or ignore the car.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by tunize(m): 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
All this ex again nxt tin na u see the girl start misbehaving upanda.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Organs(m): 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ekpanfly:

Bros... i tell you.....but, if the girl is the way the guy described her, it will not affect it oh, cos, she obviously is not materialistic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.