Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,266 members, 7,780,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) (61904 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Chikebranny123(m): 6:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Chubhie:
Trojan horse to ride back into her panties. In this Buhari era,any era, Only very few ladies can reject this.

My fliend, did u see the picture.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 10, 2018
I find this actually very touching and for all the cheese heads always screaming "real man" upandan, this here is a real man.

So here it is. In most scenario, most men can always get to have sex with their ex-girlfriends. You can doubt and call me a knuckle dragger if you want.

He doesn't need to buy her a car to get between her legs.

The car is a real gift of the heart.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by degamemaster(m): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2018
IsaacBuchi:
Yeah, I have been there before...

...there are some EX that we can't stop loving them, that we could even die for but we just can't marry

You're right.
My ex would gladly abandon her marriage for me if I enter naija now and show real sign of seriousness to her. She can't stop loving me. We would've married if I hadn't left the country to Europe. My previous Ex deserves more than a Benz from me cos she was my almost everything to me but I was stupid, I didn't treat her so well even though we offended each other.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by spiritedtete: 6:18am On Jul 10, 2018
That girl is not suppose to take it... or take it and sell it...

If she loves the new boy friend.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by chronnister(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2018
Imagine the new bf is broke
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Duru009(m): 6:22am On Jul 10, 2018
She has a sweet pusssy but not a wife material. He wants to keep.digging the pusssy evenif he marries another......

I have seen alot of this before !
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Mruwa1(m): 6:25am On Jul 10, 2018
bros u try well well God bless my hustle make I do same for my ex DAT babe too try .....
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by zinizta: 6:43am On Jul 10, 2018
givan:
Compensation for 'using' her. Awon yahoo gang... grin
OMG
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by soflygerian(m): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2018
Atleast this one will no bring ACRIMONY drama..
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by mayor10(m): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2018
From the description of things I think the girl in question is my ex too..jenny,Jane, is she also from Edo..she told me about her ex that treated her like thrash when he started making small money...she used to be a good girl but now she's turn something else..a Small girl with a big God..
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by newbie2018: 7:19am On Jul 10, 2018
bloggers will do anything for hits.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by cooljude(m): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2018
romenna:
This is how I'm going to surprise Judith one day.
The babe was there for me at my lowest. I nor fit forget.

I hope sey no b d same Judith wey i dey with. Take time ooooo. Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by romenna: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2018
cooljude:

I hope sey no b d same Judith wey i dey with. Take time ooooo. Lol
na she but i go give her gift wey go break ur hrt so u better man up
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by songzDaniel01(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2018
I ain't got low self esteem, if she breaks up with me cos of the car she got from her ex, no wahala. make she go, cos I'm 200% sure she'd lose both sides lose me ND lose the ex, the ex will still use her and dump her. then she'd wanna come back? to me? LMAO, I don't date overly used materialistic women
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by cooljude(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2018
romenna:
na she but i go give her gift wey go break ur hrt so u better man up

Bring the gift, e better b aeroplane or a cruise ship.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by romenna: 8:25am On Jul 10, 2018
cooljude:

Bring the gift, e better b aeroplane or a cruise ship.
wait for it.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by toprealman: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2018
decatalyst:
Why tempt the pure soul nau cry
when you crave for ewedu only to realize that it is just another soup.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2018
fowlyansh181:
between both of them only has already started stories that touch .
So you would rather he have her nothing at all ??
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by JhyMedex: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2018
ikemesit4477:
He will still have a taste of that pss*y anytime he is in town , nobody can deceived me! cheesy

wat happened to him jst being sincerely sorry 4 wat transpired btw dem...

Y does everytin have to b a bt sex?..aint dere gals uve let go n a part of u know uve rily used dem..

he myt jst b feeling remorseful..
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Tobycharles: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2018
It's official, the current boyfriend is presently dating himself.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Some ex deserve accolade
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by eodavids(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Chubhie:
Trojan horse to ride back into her panties. In this Buhari era, Only very few ladies can reject this.

If the lady have been open to the new/current guy; there won't be problems because she must have told her current man of the old guy.

The girl will buy the heart of her current guy by working together with him in selling this expensive vehicle and buy a lesser car which the current guy chooses, the both will decide what happens to the balance with them.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Rajosh(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
The guy may be a Yahoo plus guy who after using her to make money, broke up with her. That gift is a compensation gift.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by nonix22(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
IsaacBuchi:
Yeah, I have been there before...

...there are some EX that we can't stop loving them, that we could even die for but we just can't marry
If u know, u know!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Codes151(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
U get luck. If na me b the bf, u enter one chance..

Na me go drive am..
Fit sell am self buy another Benz.. Give my babe part for biz. Case closed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.