Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 (40297 Views)

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by LazyNairalander(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2018
This country is just too messed up.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Geniro: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Liberator007:
The truth remains that Kemi forged the NYSC certificate. Any other thing is just distraction. Let her face the full wrath of the law

Don't mind the sacked Remi Tinubu pant sniffer. Now he has moved to Kemi Adeosun.

6 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by otokx(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Riversides2003:
In a sane country it will only take less than 2 hours for NYSC to confirm if Aunty Kemi’s certificate is real or from Oluwole. Nigeria is so messed up.

Indeed

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Kog45(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:
Premium Times, how market with your thoughtless FBI investigation...? grin grin grin

How much you collect from Saraki and his minions?

grin grin grin
Kai why always SARAKI anytime things are not favourable to this government especially you 30k stipend guys.

6 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by gwinaB(m): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:

Segun Yakubu Haruna ��

https://mobile.twitter.com/SegunYHaruna/status/1016403231952515077

The DG could have signed for those passing out two months after the expiration of his term. That should be part of his duties. They spent 10 months under him

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by dayveed1(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2018
chyy5:
.I'm stranded somewhere, please 5k for my T-fare I beg of you. 2038969498. UBA. May God reward you trillion folds
see format.. Stranded this early morning? Message some of your friends and relatives on WhatsApp..
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by XaviDayo(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2018
This matter no need plenty grammar. Did she or did she not. Simple. ...all of a sudden, you are bringing ur certificate. The country is sinking fast. So, how are we sure your certificate is genuine ? Let Kemi answer. The very day we begin to know that seeking answers for certain things is not a personal attack, then we can move on

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by justifyme(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=OlujobaSamuel post=69234299]getting more interesting day by day, this season film na epic movie.
Who signed this 2months after?
Also, can we see other signed certificates of 2009 ending to know if it was signed by same DG, if yes, why should a DG still sign an official document 9months after leaving a post?
what is NYSC transition period like?
if no, why is Kemi's signature different from others of the same period?
As at then,there was uniformity in NYSC mobilization and the period for batch C was around Oct/Nov, how come Kemi's cert states Sept?[/quote /]NYSC IS a 12mnths program! He might have signed it b4 he left office!! And i don't think the signing is done manually!! So he has his signature stores in their database already! Another person might have used it as well

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by laffwitmi: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2018
U dey mind that offa robber and his idioticpis
deomelo:
Premium Times, how market with your thoughtless FBI investigation...? grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Liberator007(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
and you know this?..how?
The rational way to react was not to keep quiet my dear friend. Nobody keeps quiet in the face of such damning accusation, except when you are guilty and you know it. She would have sued the following day, call a press conference to debunk the claims. But she has gone into hiding LMAO. Where is Kemi Adeosun? I ask you now. Where is she? See, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you this, it is commonsensical. If you were accused for forging a WAEC certificate, what do you do, especially when you know it is a lie? Have you read the Premium Times story? Please do!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by edonks1: 8:41am On Jul 10, 2018
No event on September 2009. No passing out exercise. It was forged

6 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by justifyme(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:
getting more interesting day by day, this season film na epic movie.
Also, can we see other signed certificates of 2009 ending to know if it was signed by same DG, if yes, why should a DG still sign an official document 9months after leaving a post?
As at then,there was uniformity in NYSC mobilization and the period for batch C was around Oct/Nov, how come Kemi's cert states Sept?
NYSC IS a 12mnths program! He might have signed it b4 he left office!! And i don't think the signing is done manually!! So he has his signature stores in their database already! Another person might have used it as

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Realtol(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2018
chyy5:
.I'm stranded somewhere, please 5k for my T-fare I beg of you. 2038969498. UBA. May God reward you trillion folds
Okafor Chukwu Gift, Na where you stranded again? Mhmm Pablo!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by edonks1: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2018
Check the NYSC Time Table 2009 for the events. No event

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2018
Your eye go soon clear
Lol
https://www.nairaland.com/4607936/pdp-merges-over-30-others
deomelo:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Didcot: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2018
NYSC certificates are sometimes signed well in advance, with only the name and dates printed as at and when awarded or just a few days prior to away.

It is common practise and I have it on good authority.

What NYSC shouldn't be doing is using pre-signed certificates after its Director General has left the job.

In this case, we cant blame recipients!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2018
id911:
I can't believe some people are supporting this glaring evil. Look at the two Certificates above purportedly issued same year, two different designs and other glaring dissimilarities. They conveniently waited until 3am when people were sleeping before posting this and commenting. Tell us what the law says specifically about those qualified for exemption

Let's these evil corruption supporting people here show us the SERIAL NUMBERS of the certificates above pls

One looks like a discharge certificate and the other in question is an exemption certificate. Maybe this explains the difference in design. Not sure though, this is just an inference.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Olulinks(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:
As at then,there was uniformity in NYSC mobilization and the period for batch C was around Oct/Nov, how come Kemi's cert states Sept?
Those papers have been signed in advance. They only print names on it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by babyfaceafrica: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2018
Liberator007:
The rational way to react was not to keep quiet my dear friend. Nobody keeps quiet in the face of such damning accusation, except when you are guilty and you know it. She would have sued the following day, call a press conference to debunk the claims. But she has gone into hiding LMAO. Where is Kemi Adeosun? I ask you now. Where is she? See, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you this, it is commonsensical. If you were accused for forging a WAEC certificate, what do you do, especially when you know it is a lie? Have you read the Premium Times story? Please do!
oga I don't like argument....I do not know if she is guilty or not..I do not cast aspersions..na so una talk say dino no finish school..in the end what happened?..una say bubu no go school..what happened in the end?..madam Kemi go finish her tenure ..na so we go dey online dey make noise....when NYSc ready...they will tell us what happened... who Kemi EPP?

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by xjiggy: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2018
.we know as this things dey go. Oga go sign a batch for a specific period. The template don already dey. Na just to input ur name and date of passing out. That's why e easy for u to get original without service. Just like Naira. The fact say CBN Gov leave office no mean say them no still dey print money with im signature

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Gkemz: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2018
NYSC is prepared one or two months before passing out parade. But that notwithstanding, doesn't mean that the NYSC is not corrupt.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Themandator: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:

grin grin grin

The woman's own is forged. She wasn't up to 30 years when she applied for it.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by charlito94(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2018
But the truth still remains that she did not meet the mandatory NYSC requirements for exemption certificate

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by greggng: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2018
dadavivo:
shut up, join hand with premium times to stop corruption in ministry of finance, or corruption will kill you soon.

Does that includes victimizing innocent person? Why are we afraid of due process. Because Nigerians are gullible our leaders especially the selfcentred ones are pushing all kind of nonsense to distract the citizens cos you people love to dwell in petty issues.
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Henjor48(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=Abeyjide post=69237253]true. This is my own [/quote IS YOUR EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE?]

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by lade007(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2018
oshe11:
Honestly ALOT of NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS

THE OP INCLUSIVE.......

The question being asked is, IS KEMI ELIGIBLE TO FILE FOR EXEMPTION?

AND THE ANSWER IS NO!!!

SO WHY IS SHE HAVING AN EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE?

She might be over 30 when she graduated from the University....Let the law find out what the truth is
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by tunize(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:
Bro u said it all, the only way all this trash go stop is simply verify those ones signed from jan the dg left office till acclaimed kemi date...bro the story go shock u if dem trace am.something is really fishy about that service year in particular.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by kitaatita: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:
Something is very very wrong somewhere... grin grin grin grin
Lazy public servants. They keep issuing certificates pre-signed by the DG after he left his post. NYSC should investigate the anomaly

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Justinpm(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:

grin grin grin

People like you are some of the problems we are having in this country.... Any investigation must be sponsored by the opposition

So, if it true that she forged her certificate, don't Nigerians de deserve to know ?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by frowland(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2018
During my time in service I think from 2006, NYSC was changed to batch but before then it was only one batch per year. Now, it seems the signature in the certificates for the whole NYSC calendar year carries the signature of the DG for the first batch to the third batch of that same NYSC calendar year.
For now PT only lay their argument on the signature only, and that is why they quickly released all details and docs yesterday to make it look they did clear and thorough investigations and to avoid their usual apologies and legal actions if possible.
Secondly, Exemption is as easy as any other certificate and I begin to wonder why the minister will have to forge it in the first place.
ordinary women and men get the exemption without stress (Yes that is a fact). So why will someone of that high status as of 2009 have to fake hers? Does not make sense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / Share Your Nysc Sex Tales / Nine Corpers Drown In Taraba During Picnic By Riverside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.