Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 (40349 Views)

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2018
dyydxx:

she is not qualified to apply for an exemption letter, why does she have one?

How is she not qualified? Are you the DG of nysc? Do you know the law guiding nysc?

I know someone that graduated in Nigeria and got a job. He deferred nysc posting and applied for exemption letter when he was over 30. Not everyone takes nysc serious.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2018
conductor98:

They collected the same amount the Picasso who drafted this epic photoshop collected.

Yolubar moozlem, how is Osobo today? cheesy

that picture you posted was not released by kemi adeosun ,, some jobless lazy youth sat down and did the photoshop ,,uploaded and people started sharing it .
from kemi statement of result we all could to attest the fact that she is intelligent ,,somebody with brain wonnt post such an obvious photoshop as her defence .... infact she is yet to respond. donnt miss inform the general public some of us are neutral with insight approach to scandals.

4 Likes

Jarus:
Discharge certificates are printed and signed at the beginning of NYSC, and kept for distribution one year later. It is possible that between the production date (start of NYSC) and distribution date (POP day), the DG that signed it would have left.

In fact, if you have extension, the completion date will still read the date other passed out because they had printed your certificates from start of NYSC.

I think it is runs gone bad. The way you get fake drivers license after following what you think is the process. Premium times did their homework. Who would have thought we would have a situation when some people might be wishing for a herdsmen distraction?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by frowland(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2018
agabusta:

Gawd! Nigerians can argue eh.

I have checked other certificates dated August 2009, and they were signed exactly like that one posted by Ogwonba.

NYSC certs is not something difficult to come by. Ask your colleagues which year they got discharged and simply ask to see a soft copy of the cert of those that were discharged in Aug, 2009.

If you have one with a contrary signature but dated August, 2009, pls show us. Chai.

Post them here let us all see!!! I am not as gullible as your followers man. I can as well tell you that I have seen loads with BOMOI right? ffs!
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by dyydxx: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Saintp:
Looking at this issue critically, her certificate may likely not be fake. Look at what I think happened

1. As at the time she came back, she had a god father who used his connection to compel NYSC to issue her the exemption she was not qualified to get.

2. She didn't know that the issue will resurface. Make no mistake, she will not be the first one to be in this position, it is just that her own has been made open.

Notice that NYSC is now in dilemma. If they confirm it is authentic then someone has to explain why they broke the law. NYSC has to either save her and take the fall or disown her and save themselves. Both the govt and NYSC are taking their time to see how to wriggle out of it. My guess is that NYSC will take the fall and the govt will compensate them through the back door as part of the bargain. This is Nigeria

How can NYSC claim they offered her an Illegal exemption certificate? isn't that suicidal for a Government Agency? even if that is true( I don't even believe so but hypotheticals) but Ignorance is no excuse for Law, why would Kemi apply for an exemption letter she by Law doesn't qualify to get You see the dilemma..there is no way you can slice it, Kemi is already irredemable with the action of applying for the exemption when she clearly doesn't qualify.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Ugosample(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2018
schoolboij:

Wawa. Why not sack her. You know the certificate is fake because you are the DG of nysc. Fool.

whether she is sacked or not adds nothing to me

My only happiness is that she has been disgraced as a cheat and forgery candidate. That is enough

I'm not like you that is blinded by tribalism and see the urgent need to defend your kinsmen in this satanic govt
even though they don't know you and I am damn sure that they don't care either

Nigerians and stupidity

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by dyydxx: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2018
schoolboij:

How is she not qualified? Are you the DG of nysc? Do you know the law guiding nysc?

Yes the law states that only if you graduated after 30 can you be eligible for an exemption based on Age. Go and read the NYSC Act.

http://www.nysc.gov.ng/certcollectexp.html

In accordance with the National Youth Service Corps Decree 1993 section 2 subsection (1) it is stipulated that;

"With effect from 1st August, 1985, a person shall NOT be called upon to serve in the service corps if, at the date of graduation or obtaining his diploma or other professional qualification" :

He is over the age of thirty (30) years

He has served in the Armed Forces of the Federation or the Nigeria Police Force for a period of more than nine months; or

He is a member of staff of any of the following:

The Nigerian Security Organization or

The State Security Service, or

The National Intelligence Agency or

The Defence Intelligence Service

He has been conferred with any National Honour.

These categories of persons are therefore exempted from service and issued with the Certificates of Exemption.

ELIGIBILITY
Nigerian Graduates either home or oversea trained who have the stipulated qualification of (B.SC, B.A or HND) from approved or accredited Institution by (NUC, NTBE or NCCE) are eligible for Exemption Certificate however while foreign trained graduates must submit their Certificates at the Mobilization Department for Evaluation.

PROCESS OF COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATE OF EXEMPTION
HOME TRAINED GRADUATES
The process begins from the Corps Producing Institutions.

The tertiary institutions attended. The School submits the master list of their graduates alongside with the Senate approved result to NYSC.

A print-out is processed by NYSC classifying those to be called up for service and those to be exempted. This print-out is sent back to the Institutions for verifications and corrections after which they are returned to NYSC as an agreed/corrected document.

With the print-out, the Certificates of Exemption are produced, documented and sent back to the Institutions for issuance to the appropriate persons.

Please note: Collection of Certificate of Exemption for home trained graduates is only done in the Institution of graduation and not in NYSC office.

FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES
The process begins with the evaluation of credentials and other related documents i.e. International passport.

After the evaluation of credentials the foreign trained graduate is then registered and this is physically done at the NYSC directorate headquarters, Abuja. It is at the point of registration that the classification of who to be called-up or who to be exempted; is determined.

Certificates of Exemption are therefore produced for those exempted from service.

Such Certificates of Exemption for foreign graduates are to be collected at the NYSC directorate headquarters at the stipulated time communicated.

Please note:

Collection of Certificate of Exemption is grouped under the three batches of the service year, depending on the date of registration. This equally would be communicated to exempted graduates at the point of registration.

Collection of Certificate of Exemption is strictly with identification such as International passport and the bearer MUST BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT.

CORRECTIONS/COMPLAINTS
Issues of complaints and corrections for home trained graduates are to be routed through the Institutions of graduation. The school then forwards such cases with necessary attachments such as photocopy of print-out to NYSC for the purpose of rectification or further necessary action.

Foreign trained graduates are to submit handwritten application with the attachment of photocopy of International passport –data page and original Certificate of Exemption to be addressed to the Director-General, NYSC NDHQ, Abuja, indicating their address and telephone number.

REPLACEMENT
In the case of loss of Certificate of Exemption, the following steps are to be taken.

Home Trained
A letter of notification/request routed through the Institution of graduation and addressed to the Director-General, NYSC.

Police Extract/Report

Court Affidavit

Where available, a copy of the lost Certificate of Exemption

Foreign Trained
A letter of notification/request addressed to the Director-General, NYSC.

Police Extract/Report

Court Affidavit

Photocopy of International passport

Where available, the copy of the lost Certificate of Exemption

It is the policy of the Scheme not to reprint lost or burnt Certificates. Letters of Confirmation are issued instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by dyydxx: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2018
schoolboij:

I know someone that graduated in Nigeria and got a job. He deferred nysc posting and applied for exemption letter when he was over 30. Not everyone takes nysc serious.

when did the person graduate? and how long did he defer it for?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Ugosample:

whether she is sacked or not adds nothing to me

My only happiness is that she has been disgraced as a cheat and forgery candidate. That is enough

I'm not like you that is blinded by tribalism and see the urgent need to defend your kinsmen in this satanic govt
even though they don't know you and I am damn sure that they don't care either

Nigerians and stupidity

Disgraced by who? Someone that doesn't even know you and your fellow ipob haters exist hence, the silence. PMT only relied on signature which have been proven to be lame. Try again osu fool.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by toluwalopsy(f): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2018
schoolboij:

Too many daft people on nairaland. She worked in UK where nysc certificate is not needed to work and you want to sue them?

She only came to Nigeria in 2000 when she was well over 30, hence she applied for exemption letter.

Understand an issue before delving into it so as not to look like a fool.

I addressed you as a responsible person I thought you were. I never knew you were this short of sensible opinions and as such have an abundance of foolish opinions in your trash can you call brain. Hey! I met with lots of friends while serving who schooled abroad and still travelled down to serve their nation and travelled back immediately they finished it. It's not for the present but for future eventualities like this.
Nothing stops Kemi from serving her nation immediately she obtained her first degree and her returning back to wherever she wishes to work. If she is claiming exemption on the ground of age, how old was she when she obtained her first degree? Also, She relocated to Nigeria in year 2000 if i'm not mistaken not to sit down and fold her arms but to work, were her credentials not verified? And who employed her without being cleared by NYSC?
You claim to know more than others. Of course I know how it's been done overseas but whatever is practiced over there doesn't apply here.
Trust me If she knew something like this would happen, she would've risked the so called job she got back then to serve her nation. You can't compare the recognition she has now with that of previous years say...1980s, 90s.....
I'm sorry if I use any harsh word though but I would appreciate if you can pass your opinion with politeness or no insult.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Liberator007(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2018
schoolboij:

Keep showing the world your lack of parental upbringing by spewing gibberish online. I just answered your foolish and thoughtless questions. PMT only relied on signature which have been proven to be inadequate because signatures are printed on documents pre-issue. If you are pained that I exposed your lack of education then I'm not sorry.
LMAO. You seem to be suffering from amnesia. Why is Kemi quiet? If you were accused of forging a WAEC certificate, how would you react? Those were part of the questions I asked but you said the signature was the only thing Premium Times had on her? LOL. When she was asked to comment before they released the story, what were here responses? Abegy, go read and understand again. If you are so daft to see that no media house will publish such a damning story against a serving Minister just based on the signature date, then I give up on you. The Minister is QUIET. Are you so stupid? Can't you see beyond your nose? You must be stupid! No doubt

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by OlujobaSamuel: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2018
justifyme:
NYSC IS a 12mnths program! He might have signed it b4 he left office!! And i don't think the signing is done manually!! So he has his signature stores in their database already! Another person might have used it as
This is also likely. Lets wait for their response, however I think their silence in this case is too deafening. 3months+ is enough time to confirm a certificate.
cc; Olulinks

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by ashjay001(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2018
Paperwhite:
This matter is a simple one-minute verification to stop all these useless narratives but the unnecessary prolonged silence esp.from Kemi Adeosun the person on the hot seat & the FG she is representing tends to make the allegation true.

Nothing she says, will be accepted. Even NYSC confirmation, in her support will be doubted, yet, that will be d only acceptable report.
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2018
dyydxx:

Yes the law states that only if you graduated after 30 can you be eligible for an exemption based on Age. Go and read the NYSC Act.

http://www.nysc.gov.ng/certcollectexp.html

In accordance with the National Youth Service Corps Decree 1993 section 2 subsection (1) it is stipulated that;

"With effect from 1st August, 1985, a person shall NOT be called upon to serve in the service corps if, at the date of graduation or obtaining his diploma or other professional qualification" :

He has served in the Armed Forces of the Federation or the Nigeria Police Force for a period of more than nine months; or

He is a member of staff of any of the following:

The Nigerian Security Organization or

The State Security Service, or

The National Intelligence Agency or

The Defence Intelligence Service

He has been conferred with any National Honour.

These categories of persons are therefore exempted from service and issued with the Certificates of Exemption.

ELIGIBILITY
Nigerian Graduates either home or oversea trained who have the stipulated qualification of (B.SC, B.A or HND) from approved or accredited Institution by (NUC, NTBE or NCCE) are eligible for Exemption Certificate however while foreign trained graduates must submit their Certificates at the Mobilization Department for Evaluation.

PROCESS OF COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATE OF EXEMPTION
HOME TRAINED GRADUATES
The process begins from the Corps Producing Institutions.

The tertiary institutions attended. The School submits the master list of their graduates alongside with the Senate approved result to NYSC.

A print-out is processed by NYSC classifying those to be called up for service and those to be exempted. This print-out is sent back to the Institutions for verifications and corrections after which they are returned to NYSC as an agreed/corrected document.

With the print-out, the Certificates of Exemption are produced, documented and sent back to the Institutions for issuance to the appropriate persons.

Please note: Collection of Certificate of Exemption for home trained graduates is only done in the Institution of graduation and not in NYSC office.

FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES
The process begins with the evaluation of credentials and other related documents i.e. International passport.

After the evaluation of credentials the foreign trained graduate is then registered and this is physically done at the NYSC directorate headquarters, Abuja. It is at the point of registration that the classification of who to be called-up or who to be exempted; is determined.

Certificates of Exemption are therefore produced for those exempted from service.

Such Certificates of Exemption for foreign graduates are to be collected at the NYSC directorate headquarters at the stipulated time communicated.

Please note:

Collection of Certificate of Exemption is grouped under the three batches of the service year, depending on the date of registration. This equally would be communicated to exempted graduates at the point of registration.

Collection of Certificate of Exemption is strictly with identification such as International passport and the bearer MUST BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT.

CORRECTIONS/COMPLAINTS
Issues of complaints and corrections for home trained graduates are to be routed through the Institutions of graduation. The school then forwards such cases with necessary attachments such as photocopy of print-out to NYSC for the purpose of rectification or further necessary action.

Foreign trained graduates are to submit handwritten application with the attachment of photocopy of International passport –data page and original Certificate of Exemption to be addressed to the Director-General, NYSC NDHQ, Abuja, indicating their address and telephone number.

REPLACEMENT
In the case of loss of Certificate of Exemption, the following steps are to be taken.

Home Trained
A letter of notification/request routed through the Institution of graduation and addressed to the Director-General, NYSC.

Police Extract/Report

Court Affidavit

Where available, a copy of the lost Certificate of Exemption

Foreign Trained
A letter of notification/request addressed to the Director-General, NYSC.

Police Extract/Report

Court Affidavit

Photocopy of International passport

Where available, the copy of the lost Certificate of Exemption

It is the policy of the Scheme not to reprint lost or burnt Certificates. Letters of Confirmation are issued instead.

I read what you posted and I couldn't find where it was stated that she couldn't apply for exemption certificate.

Can you just show me? She graduated before 30 but decided to work instead of nysc and applied for exemption when she returned to Nigeria and over 30.

Take her to court and see if you won't lose.
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Geniro: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2018
schoolboij:

Disgraced by who? Someone that doesn't even know you and your fellow ipob haters exist hence, the silence. PMT only relied on signature which have been proven to be lame. Try again osu fool.

PMT only relied only on signatures? You are indeed very dumb like Eko Ile masking as Deomelo.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Saintp(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2018
dyydxx:

How can NYSC claim they offered her an Illegal exemption certificate? isn't that suicidal for a Government Agency? even if that is true( I don't even believe so but hypotheticals) but Ignorance is no excuse for Law, why would Kemi apply for an exemption letter she by Law doesn't qualify to get You see the dilemma..there is no way you can slice it, Kemi is already irredemable with the action of applying for the exemption when she clearly doesn't qualify.

It seems you were born abroad, may I remind you that THIS IS NIGERIA.

NYSC will take the fall as long as Kemi is in buhari's good book. The person who will take the fall will be compensated by the govt through the backdoor while Kemi exonerate herself from forgery allegation,Simple!

This is not the first time, during PMB's speech plagiarism saga, someone had to take the fall to save the day naa but Na arranged things. Naija too sweet lol.

If you substitute the name Kemi with say Saraki, Ekweremadu, or any other opponent of buhari, by now the police would have first mobilized and arrested the person even before investigation start, Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by dyydxx: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2018
schoolboij:

I read what you posted and I couldn't find where it was stated that she couldn't apply for exemption certificate.

Can you just show me? She graduated before 30 but decided to work instead of nysc and applied for exemption when she returned to Nigeria and over 30.

Take her to court and see if you won't lose.

Let me help you out.

she is not qualified for exemption because exemption certificates are only issued if the person

I'm sure you can read. it clearly says at the point of graduation or obtaining the degree NOT AT THE POINT OF WORKING IN NIGERIA OR GETTING HER FIRST JOB IN NIGERIA. Kemi was 22 when she obtained her degree, she isn't qualified for an exemption. it's an ilegality. This is clear as day.

If you still cannot comprehend this I'm sorry to say you must be a Zombie, and i'm being polite here but there is no other way to say it.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by donbenie(m): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2018
Paperwhite:
This matter is a simple one-minute verification to stop all these useless narratives but the unnecessary prolonged silence esp.from Kemi Adeosun the person on the hot seat & the FG she is representing tends to make the allegation true.
When it smells like SMOKE and tastes like SMOKE, definitely there is a FIRE somewhere..
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Liberator007:
LMAO. You seem to be suffering from amnesia. Why is Kemi quiet? If you were accused of forging a WAEC certificate, how would you react? Those were part of the questions I asked but you said the signature was the only thing Premium Times had on her? LOL. When she was asked to comment before they released the story, what were here responses? Abegy, go read and understand again. If you are so daft to see that no media house will publish such a damning story against a serving Minister just based on the signature date, then I give up on you. The Minister is QUIET. Are you so stupid? Can't you see beyond your nose? You must be stupid! No doubt

If a nonentity like you accuse me of forging my waec I won't respond to you. Not everybody responds to frivolous accusations unless you take me to court. The only agency that can accuse me of forging my waec certificate is waec itself. I have no business with you and I'm not seeking employment from you. I know I have an original certificate.

PMT put the cart before the horse. They should have verified from nysc before filing their report. They only relied on the signature which is lame. Now if nysc verified the letter to be genuine, fools like you will find it to be a lie because that's not what you want to hear. As it stands now, no evidence that it was forged. Only nysc can say that.

You see why I said you lack education?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by agabusta: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2018
frowland:

Post them here let us all see!!! I am not as gullible as your followers man. I can as well tell you that I have seen loads with BOMOI right? ffs!

You are indeed very gullible if you cannot use basic facts put to you to make an informed decision.

I'm not a hater of Kemi, in fact I really like her. But someone posted a discharge cert (note: not exemption cert) signed by a different DG in Aug, 2009, and you are still arguing blindly that some other certs for that same Aug, 2009 were also signed by the former DG.

Does that make sense to you?? What we are even talking about here is discharge cert, and not exemption cert, that may have different circumstances.

Here is another one signed by same person just like the other one of Aug, 2009.

Now you have evidence of two different Aug 2009 certs signed by same person different from the person that signed for March 2009.

Please show us just one (1) Aug 2009 cert signed by same person who signed for March 2009.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by doovo(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2018
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2018
dyydxx:

Let me help you out.

she is not qualified for exemption because exemption certificates are only issued if the person

I'm sure you can read. it clearly says at the point of graduation or obtaining the degree NOT AT THE POINT OF WORKING IN NIGERIA OR GETTING HER FIRST JOB IN NIGERIA. Kemi was 22 when she obtained her degree, she isn't qualified for an exemption. it's an ilegality. This is clear as day.

If you still cannot comprehend this I'm sorry to say you must be a Zombie, and i'm being polite here but there is no other way to say it.

As at the date of graduation. Logic is what you lack. I have seen people that deferred nysc only to apply for exemption when they are over 30.

She didn't serve. She only applied for exemption. Please note the difference between service and exemption. I don't expect you to know because you are not a lawyer but if you think you can win take her to court.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by kpaofame: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2018
frowland:
During my time in service I think from 2006, NYSC was changed to batch but before then it was only one batch per year. Now, it seems the signature in the certificates for the whole NYSC calendar year carries the signature of the DG for the first batch to the third batch of that same NYSC calendar year.
For now PT only lay their argument on the signature only, and that is why they quickly released all details and docs yesterday to make it look they did clear and thorough investigations and to avoid their usual apologies and legal actions if possible.
Secondly, Exemption is as easy as any other certificate and I begin to wonder why the minister will have to forge it in the first place.
ordinary women and men get the exemption without stress (Yes that is a fact). So why will someone of that high status as of 2009 have to fake hers? Does not make sense.

Some people do things without thinking of the repercussion or wants things without delay...

It might be possible that when she was about been employed into the public sector she needed to present the certificate urgently and had one produced...It is probable...
Now some people have already said that in September 2009 there was no event according to NYSC calendar but lets wait for verification from the body itself

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by LyfeJennings(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Tobyarab:
Bomoi retired in January but signed for March batch because he oversaw their tenure but Bomoi cannot sign for September batch. Which is batch C of that year. He was long gone by then.

I finished March 09
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by VULCAN(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Because she was not qualified for it by the laws of the land. Is that really so difficult for some people to comprehend?

Thank God the requirements to receive exemption are in the public domain

babyfaceafrica:
and you know this?..how?

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2018
agabusta:

You are indeed very gullible if you cannot use basic facts put to you to make an informed decision.

I'm not a hater of Kemi, in fact I really like her. But someone posted a discharge cert (note: not exemption cert) signed by a different DG in Aug, 2009, and you are still arguing blindly that some other certs for that same Aug, 2009 were also signed by the former DG.

Does that make sense to you?? What we are even talking about here is discharge cert, and not exemption cert, that may have different circumstances.

Here is another one signed by same person just like the other one of Aug, 2009.

Now you have evidence of two different Aug 2009 certs signed by same person different from the person that signed for March 2009.

Please show us just one (1) Aug 2009 cert signed by same person who signed for March 2009.

I know someone that graduated in August 2009 and was signed by Bomoi the one that signed for Kemi.
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2018
VULCAN:
Because she was not qualified for it by the laws of the land. Is that really so difficult for some people to comprehend?

Thank God the requirements to receive exemption are in the public domain

Why not quote the law?
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by JoseRaji(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2018
Realist2:

My brother it's not yet Uhuru, you have not proved anything.
Kemi graduated at 22( based on her B. Sc certificate) ,and the only reason she could be exempted is she is above 30, but her exemption letter aka oluwole was based on the ground of age. Now, can you go back and do more?
Understand that She did not study in Nigeria. And notice the date know her exemption certificate and subtract her date of birth from it. Graduation date sometimes does not determine service date.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by dyydxx: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2018
Saintp:

It seems you were born abroad, may I remind you that THIS IS NIGERIA.

NYSC will take the fall as long as Kemi is in buhari's good book. The person who will take the fall will be compensated by the govt through the backdoor while Kemi exonerate herself from forgery allegation,Simple!

This is not the first time, during PMB's speech plagiarism saga, someone had to take the fall to save the day naa but Na arranged things. Naija too sweet lol.

If you substitute the name Kemi with say Saraki, Ekweremadu, or any other opponent of buhari, by now the police would have first mobilized and arrested the person even before investigation start, Lol

I'm not too sure about tarnishing a whole agency just to save a nonentity like Kemi, it seems better to sacrifice her than throw the whole agency under the bus and saving her will really dent Buhari's anti-corruption stand, I mean this is a very plain clear-cut case. It still baffles me why any officer will accept to be the fall guy for Aunt Kemi. It doesn't make any sense.

Gist me about the speech plagiarism stuff? what really happened?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2018
Geniro:

PMT only relied only on signatures? You are indeed very dumb like Eko Ile masking as Deomelo.

Oh smart dummy ass. What other factors did they relied upon because I read their report.
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by agabusta: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2018
schoolboij:

I know someone that graduated in August 2009 and was signed by Bomoi the one that signed for Kemi.

Apologies if I sound rude, but all these "I know, I know" is sort of boring.

Can you pls just show us a snap shot of the edge of such cert? This will put the argument to rest and glaringly show the incompetence of NYSC.

Kindly show us asap and pls not the one photoshopped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nine Corpers Drown In Taraba During Picnic By Riverside / Share Your Nysc Sex Tales / Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.