Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC (5195 Views)

Ekiti Teachers Recruitment: Applicants To Pay N1,050 For Test / Weekly Top Jobs (20th – 26th May) Total Nigeria, UN, Ecobank, Access Bank & More / Latest Oil & Gas Recruitment At Total Nigeria PLC (Multiple Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by MrDKR(m): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2018
Hello RL, received the below invite yesterday from Total Nigeria PLC.

"Dear Candidate,
 Sequel to your application to Total Nigeria Plc.,  you have been shortlisted for a test;
 Date –           16th July, 2018
 Venue –        Total House, 4 Churchgate street off Adeola Hopewell Victoria Island Lagos.
 Time –           10am
 Come along with the following documents (Original and Photocopy);
·         Your  credentials (birth certificate, SSCE/NECO, University Certificate e.t.c)
·         Means of  ID (International Passport/ Driver License or Voters card only)
·         1 passport picture
·         Your updated CV
Please note; Bags, Laptops, Tablets, Laptop bags or any form of carry on will not be accepted into the building.
You will be subjected to security check/ screening. This letter serves as your gate pass; kindly print a copy.
To help you prepare for the test please visit https://www.cebglobal.com/shldirect/en-us for practice test questions. Bring a non-scientific Calculator along for the Test
Kindly confirm your availability by replying this email.  

Best regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM"

Please, did anybody receive the same invite??

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by galadima77(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2018
No be lie?! Which sane organization will direct u to a page on how to prepare for their recruitment exercise?

Total said they'd get back to it's candidates in three months and someone is already playing on your intelligence so u can pay them to prepare u for one phony screening.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by davide470(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2018
galadima77:
No be lie?! Which sane organization will direct u to a page on how to prepare for their recruitment exercise?

Total said they'd get back to it's candidates in three months and someone is already playing on your intelligence so u can pay them to prepare u for one phony screening.
If you don't have what to say, please move on. Total E&P and Total Plc are different entities.

@bolded, A sane organization would actually do that. Have you heard of McKinsey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2018
MrDKR:

"Dear Candidate,
 Sequel to your application to Total Nigeria Plc.,  you have been shortlisted for a test;
 Venue –        Total House, 4 Churchgate street off Adeola Hopewell Victoria Island Lagos.
 Time –           10am
·         Your  credentials (birth certificate, SSCE/NECO, University Certificate e.t.c)
·         Means of  ID (International Passport/ Driver License or Voters card only)
Please note; Bags, Laptops, Tablets, Laptop bags or any form of carry on will not be accepted into the building.
You will be subjected to security check/ screening. This letter serves as your gate pass; kindly print a copy.
To help you prepare for the test please visit https://www.cebglobal.com/shldirect/en-us for practice test questions. Bring a non-scientific Calculator along for the Test

Best regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM"

Please what did you apply for, and when? Was it the speculative position of 11th May, 2018.
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by Folksyharry(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2018
Folksyharry:
It's a huge scam. See the thread for Total Nigeria recruitment that's currently on.

https://www.nairaland.com/4500715/total-nigeria-plc-massive-graduate/21

Probably not. The positions might be different. Besides, Total Nigeria Pls is not the same as Total E&P Nigeria, though they are related.
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by Folksyharry(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2018
Justphil:

Probably not. The positions might be different. Besides, Total Nigeria Pls is not the same as Total E&P Nigeria, though they are related.

If you did not apply for any Total job through Total website then that is a red flag already. The recruitment that Total is currently doing is for Total Nigeria (both downstream and upstream) and that includes E&P. The successful candidates will be trained to work in Nigeria (at least for now). I don't know of any other Total recruitment going on besides the one I posted above.

Check the link below
https://www.careers.total.com/en/information-fraud-risk

You can also go to the thread I posted above and ask for the email address that was used to invite candidates for the test and compare with the one that sent you that mail you received.

If you have the time and money you can go check it out but I doubt if that's real.
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by obajoey(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2018
Don't mind him, even ARM sometimes do this for some positions.
davide470:
If you don't have what to say, please move on. Total E&P and Total Plc are different entities.

@bolded, A sane organization would actually do that. Have you heard of McKinsey?

Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2018
Folksyharry:

If you did not apply for any Total job through Total website then that is a red flag already. The recruitment that Total is currently doing is for Total Nigeria (both downstream and upstream) and that includes E&P. The successful candidates will be trained to work in Nigeria (at least for now). I don't know of any other Total recruitment going on besides the one I posted above.

Check the link below

You can also go to the thread I posted above and ask for the email address that was used to invite candidates for the test and compare with the one that sent you that mail you received.

If you have the time and money you can go check it out but I doubt if that's real.

Ok. Thanks so much. But i wasn't the one who posted the invite though. I just aired my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by MrDKR(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2018
Helpful!

Folksyharry:

Check the link below

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by Pinkiee(f): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
The invite is real. Total Nigeria Plc is the downstream part of Total group. Venue is real too. Did an interview there. Good luck to u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by sammie03: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Good day all. Please who knows about Standard Flour Mills@ Creek Road,apapa,please I need information about the company as am being invited for an interview,the company standard and what their offer is for mechanical engineers
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by maangel01: 12:37am On Jul 11, 2018
Is the position you applied for stated on the invite? Although the nature of the invite is different from the most popular once currently going on right now, you got to prepare and give it your best shot, you never can tell.
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by sammie03: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Position was not stated but when I contacted them they said is for mechanical engineer, need info aboutbthe company, its standard and pay..if it is worth attending
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2018
MrDKR:

"Dear Candidate,
 Time –           10am

Best regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM"

Please, did you apply for the Total Speculative application that came out on 11th May, 2018? just want to find out if this invite is for that application?
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by Jazmiynne: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by Jazmiynne: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
MrDKR:

"Dear Candidate,
 Time –           10am

Best regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM"

This looks as real as reality.

Try to practice SHL well - numerical, verbal and abstract.

I wish you success.
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by martinsfm(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
davide470:

hello bro.. cn u please send me a mail... wanna ask sth.. sth entirely different
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by davide470(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2018
martinsfm:
hello bro.. cn u please send me a mail... wanna ask sth.. sth entirely different
Please send to jbvmods@gmail.com
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by misterEli: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
MrDKR:

"Dear Candidate,
 Time –           10am

Best regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM"

Bro, please could you buzz me so I call back? Just got this same mail and will need to confirm some things from you.
Thanks a lot
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by misterEli: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
misterEli:

Bro, please could you buzz me so I call back? Just got this same mail and will need to confirm some things from you.
Thanks a lot
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by MrDKR(m): 12:21am On Sep 02, 2018
I didn't attend the test Bro.! Goodluck!!

misterEli:

Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by rOsy247(f): 4:28am On Sep 02, 2018
misterEli:

Thanks a lot

What role did you apply for?
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by choo: 5:19am On Sep 02, 2018
misterEli:

You'd always need information but you'll never ever help with yours.

Even from the other Total thread people have been asking you questions but you'll pretend you don't see/read only to be asking around for Info.
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by misterEli: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2018
choo:

You'd always need information but you'll never ever help with yours.

Even from the other Total thread people have been asking you questions but you'll pretend you don't see/read only to be asking around for Info.
It's not like that bro, I'm really sorry it appeared that way.
I joined a WhatsApp group in order to be helped and help also; only for them to tell me I'm lying.
That's why, sincere apologies
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by choo: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2018
misterEli:

It's not like that bro, I'm really sorry it appeared that way.
I joined a WhatsApp group in order to be helped and help also; only for them to tell me I'm lying.
That's why, sincere apologies

The honest truth I'll tell you is to Practice SHL.. go for a time based practice and work on your speed and accuracy. Go online and search for them.

Read and know about Process issues too, that is if you'll be writing the Technical test too.

The bottom line is Practice, Practice and Practice with speed and accuracy.

When are you writing and where?
Re: Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC by misterEli: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2018
alayo385:
The invite is real. Total Nigeria Plc is the downstream part of Total group. Venue is real too. Did an interview there. Good luck to u.
Please could you buzz me so I call back? God bless you, you are too kind

(1) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service FFS Recruitment Portal Open 2023/2024 / Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt / Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.