Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) (25899 Views)

Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) / Efe Ejeba Bags Fixlancer Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2018
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie  bags an endorsement deal.

Nollywood Actress,Compere,Wife/Mother and SSA Entertainment,Arts & Culture To Kogi State Governor took to her instgram page to share some photos sealing a deal with caption saying...

Something is cooking . New deals. Are you ready to chop? #MercyCooks #SweetFood#UnaGoChop #MercysRecipes#MercysMenu

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-mercy-johnson-okojie-bags-an-endorsement-deal/

Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Benjom(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2018
It can only get better... Congrats. Many ladies are looking up to you Mercy. Don't disappoint them please.

Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2018
Congratulations

Workout Photos Of 47yrs Old Woman Will Leave You Speechless(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/workout-photos-of-47yrs-old-woman-will-leave-you-speechless/

wink

Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by judecares1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
am not sure if Mercy Johnson husband is the only man in her life

i dont trust her for one minute
fucking to be influential

any idiot that quote me again,i will swear for you

Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Elvixbeatz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congrats madam.. Dat ukwu sha
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by aziaka111(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
congrats ma more grace to ur elbow
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nice, dis ones no get time to dey fight up and dan on SM like some people.
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Necksonnel: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Good one
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Puth22(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congratulobia
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by TPAND(f): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bleaching cream refused to turn this girl yellow. See her hands... mbok!

Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by elegantslayer(f): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
One of my favourites,I love this lady so much....if na mercy aigbe naw,she go post twenty pics with one cloth for where she dey sign,wanna actress..she can seen that ariwo ko nii music

Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Tnicemario(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
congratulations
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congratulations to her.

Yes, we go chop, watin you dey cook?
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Cholls(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
judecares1:

Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by johnstar(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
judecares1:

weytn u dey talk
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by judecares1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
read my previous comment again before you quote your life
johnstar:
weytn u dey talk
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by room089: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
congrats!
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congrats to her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Andy2274: 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
judecares1:

. If she was to be your sister you will be clapping for her. Sorry, your sister made their p....y so cheap. Congrats to Mercy Johnson

Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Bruemath(m): 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congrats
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
You go, Mama Purity. Congrats.
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Olujoe1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
I wish her well.... Peeps wish me well too, today is my birthday

Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
R.I.P mercy johnson

Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by akprosperblog(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
Waiting for my own deal. . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by OsuMustGo: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
ugly girl with dirty skin
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by mayze: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
judecares1:

The fact that u r not used to a lady being successful around you,doesn't mean you should down play a successful woman when you see one.very primitive mentality u v got
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by mayze: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
forreelinc:
R.I.P mercy johnson
What you wish others will definitely fall back on you and your loved ones.good or bad.

EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress / Muna Obiekwe Is Google's Most Searched Nigerian, 2015 / Stunning New Photos Of Laura Ikeji Kanu