Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,758 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 (2793 Views)

Free Mini-importation Master Class Get The Free Pdf Now.. / Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by EXICON(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2018
Good News but before I tell you what's good, I've gotten series of Quick Questions to ask you

below.

Do You Want To Say Enough is Enough to online Business Failure?

Do You want to fire Your Boss and Become your own boss?

Are You Still Searching for the So-Called White Collar Job and You've Already felt like Your dream Job would never come true?

Are You a Lover of Internet Business But You Don't Know the Right Mentor to put you Through?

Are You a Stay at home mom but tired of staying at home doing Nothing?

Are You retired But Not Tired?

Are You Looking for a way to double your Monthly income?

Do you want to Make Money working for nobody, Earn at least N150,000 per month?

Whatever is your case, worry Not.....

The Good News Letter is here for You, I seek your 15 minutes attention to read this from A-Z, in the end, you will be convinced that this is the most life-changing post you've ever seen or read in 2018.

Here is why...

I will be teaching you practically on how I earned money legally from importation business which I started with almost Zero capital by importing cheap goods from China, USA, UK and sell it at a higher price here in Nigeria.

Here is what we shall be covering in this FREE online training. Yes, you just read that right - ABSOLUTELY FREE

How to start your importation business with as low as 5,000 and turn in to a six-figures Monthly income.
How to get started in as little as 48 hours
You will get to know my importation secret website.
How to get products at the best lowest price ever.
You will discover where to buy cheap quality products directly from manufacturers. Note, you will be dealing directly with manufacturer, not reseller.
How to Negotiate the price with the manufacturer and bring the price down.
How to brand your imported product with your name or company name.

The killer secret of buying a cheap product for as low as $1 and sell it as high as $50
How to start this importation business with other people’s money.
How to sell off your imported product to suppliers and make a huge profit.
How to make payments with your normal ATM cards.
How to track shipments and confirm deliveries.
How to create your Import business so that it can easily grow larger and larger (many people forget this step, and then when they decide to expand their business, it's too late).
How To Sell off your imported goods to thousands of people. This is the hidden secret behind my importation success. Without having people to buy your products, you will not make money.
Mastering the art of Facebook ads and Instagram ads to maximize profits.

And Lot more that I can’t explain here due to space.
IMAGINE…

Getting amazing quality products at a ridiculously low price and make massive profits. Can you weigh the chances of SUCCESS and FAILURE in your mind…? The tactics you will learn in this course have proven itself a million times and history will repeat itself in your case too.

NO MORE Money worries.
NO MORE Relying on some useless money making courses anymore!
NO MORE Relya ing on government job. once you get empowered through this FREE online training, you will finally be your own boss...
NO MORE Buying any other magical systems
NO MORE Spending tons of cash on advertising as I will reveal the simple secret to sell off your imported goods
NO MORE Spending your life on what is not working.
So this is your once in a lifetime opportunity to wipe the slate clean... eliminate all the conflicting and confusing advice you've been force fed... and finally, watch SERIOUS money roll into YOUR accounts

Don’t throw away this once in a lifetime opportunity…Forget every advice you heard from the “so-called” gurus. ... And finally see COLD, HARD CASH roll into YOUR bank account…

Whatsapp Online class starts on Friday, July 13 2018, at 7 PM

To join:

Click on the link on my signature to join or dop your WhatsApp number here. I will add you to the group.

1 Like

Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by harow: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2018
l am interested pls add me my number is 08065703070
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by brightgreat(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
harow:
l am interested pls add me my number is 08065703070

your whatsspp link aint connecting...just pm u

so i give you my ninberto add...thanks
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by Juliet25(f): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
add me 08180654288
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by Seunfunmi18(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Add me up at 0905580678
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by teju29: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please am interested in the class. 08073383556
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by teju29: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please am interested in the class. 08073383556[/color][color=]
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by luvethsam(f): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please add 08062325826
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by Segol: 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
08057261668 IS ALSO INTERESTED
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by Nancygoje: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by EXICON(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Segol:
IS ALSO INTERESTED

I have added the said number. Kindly edit your post and remove your number to avoid possible spam or scam.

Class starts on Friday. Stay tuned.
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by EXICON(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
luvethsam:
Please add

I have added the said number. Kindly edit your post and remove your number to avoid possible spam or scam.

Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by EXICON(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
teju29:
Please am interested in the class. [/color][color=]

Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by EXICON(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
teju29:
Please am interested in the class.

Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by EXICON(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Added. Kindly edit your post and remove your number to avoid possible spam or scam.

Seunfunmi18:
Add me up at
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by EXICON(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2018

Juliet25:
add me
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by EXICON(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
brightgreat:

your WhatsApp link ain't connecting...just pm u

so I give you my number to add...thanks

Sorry about that. I will rectify it.

In the meantime, I have replied to your PM. Kindly check your mail and revert.

Regards
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by EXICON(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
I have added the said number at Nancygoje. Kindly edit your post and remove your number to avoid possible spam or scam.

Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by Eisiorho(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by chadbaby: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
07037375580. Add me
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by EXICON(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Eisiorho:

Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by Abelomo: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
I am interested plz add me 07035126506

quote author=EXICON post=69240750]Good News but before I tell you what's good, I've gotten series of Quick Questions to ask you

below.

Are You Still Searching for the So-Called White Collar Job and You've Already felt like Your dream Job would never come true?

Are You a Lover of Internet Business But You Don't Know the Right Mentor to put you Through?

The Good News Letter is here for You, I seek your 15 minutes attention to read this from A-Z, in the end, you will be convinced that this is the most life-changing post you've ever seen or read in 2018.

Here is why...

I will be teaching you practically on how I earned money legally from importation business which I started with almost Zero capital by importing cheap goods from China, USA, UK and sell it at a higher price here in Nigeria.

Here is what we shall be covering in this FREE online training. Yes, you just read that right - ABSOLUTELY FREE

How to start your importation business with as low as 5,000 and turn in to a six-figures Monthly income.
You will discover where to buy cheap quality products directly from manufacturers. Note, you will be dealing directly with manufacturer, not reseller.

The killer secret of buying a cheap product for as low as $1 and sell it as high as $50
How to create your Import business so that it can easily grow larger and larger (many people forget this step, and then when they decide to expand their business, it's too late).
How To Sell off your imported goods to thousands of people. This is the hidden secret behind my importation success. Without having people to buy your products, you will not make money.

IMAGINE…

Getting amazing quality products at a ridiculously low price and make massive profits. Can you weigh the chances of SUCCESS and FAILURE in your mind…? The tactics you will learn in this course have proven itself a million times and history will repeat itself in your case too.

NO MORE Money worries.
NO MORE Relya ing on government job. once you get empowered through this FREE online training, you will finally be your own boss...
NO MORE Spending tons of cash on advertising as I will reveal the simple secret to sell off your imported goods
So this is your once in a lifetime opportunity to wipe the slate clean... eliminate all the conflicting and confusing advice you've been force fed... and finally, watch SERIOUS money roll into YOUR accounts

Don’t throw away this once in a lifetime opportunity…Forget every advice you heard from the “so-called” gurus. ... And finally see COLD, HARD CASH roll into YOUR bank account…

To join:

Click on the link on my signature to join or dop your WhatsApp number here. I will add you to the group.

[/quote]
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by Abelomo: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
I am interested plz add me
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by shakirah87: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
I'm interested pls add me 08182082465
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by ogeken11: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
add 08034910433
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by bless2tom(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Add
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by Ganjafama(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
Add 08065706429
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by Edox4(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
add up 07037331994
Re: FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 by EXICON(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Added.

Abelomo:

quote author=EXICON post=69240750]Good News but before I tell you what's good, I've gotten series of Quick Questions to ask you

below.

Here is why...

IMAGINE…

NO MORE Money worries.

To join:

Abelomo:

Added.
shakirah87:
I'm interested pls add me

Added.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 -yellowbox Jobs / Toefl Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.