Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Nokia X5 Price And Photos Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia X5 Price And Photos Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch (1337 Views)

Redmi Confirms The Design Of The Redmi K30 Pro Ahead Of Its Launch / The New Infinix Hot 6X Specifications And Photos / Exclusive: Full Details Of Upcoming Itel S13 And Itel S33 Leaked Ahead Of The Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia X5 Price And Photos Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch by iamadilanwar: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2018
Nokia X5 which is the next smartphone in Nokia X-series linup which is going to launch tomorrow. And before the launch of this new Nokia X5 smartphone a new report has been surfaced which has now given us an alleged look at the official press renders of the new upcoming Nokia X5 which might be called as Nokia 5.1 globally.http://techontrend.com/nokia-x5-price-and-photos-leaked-ahead-of-its-launch/
Re: Nokia X5 Price And Photos Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch by toragema(f): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
NYSC REGISTRATION.BENIN CITY .
ITS HAPPENING LIVE @DOMINION CYBERCAFE, NO 1,ADESUWA JUNCTION,PAT OGBEMUDIA PLAZA. SAPELE ROAD (OPPOSITE MTN OFFICE)BENIN CITY.CALL TO BOOK FOR 1K ONLY - ZERO EIGHT ONE ZERO SIX EIGHT SIX ONE NINE EIGHT THREE

(1) (Reply)

Nipost Enugu Opened My Parcel And Extorted 7800 From Me / Please Advice Me On Nokia X5 Or Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 / FAIRLY USED IPHONE 6s+ 16gb 55k And Slightly Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.