Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (103860 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by HoodBillionaire: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2018
razzaites

see d guy for first pic
see as he soft..u go feel say he get eod
buh see him tattered room
u with the herbalist need una head placed together
headshots. shaps
most afonja boys na ajay dem dey use
hardly will u see a Yoruba boy who does not use ogume
see his poor room
no rug
no tiles
no level

waste him.den burry him inside d poor one room apartment
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by aragonchuks(m): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2018
tolijascro:

u go sha dey envy us....are we responsible for ur misfortunes? if u check where this idiot dey now e go be Lagos....onye ara
Onye Ara gbuo gi na Generation gi there , Efulefu grin
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by tolijascro(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2018
SAMBARRY:
shebi you will ask me to translate like a gentleman. E no bring fight na. Kobaja WA Iwo Broda yi wink

lol... funnyman

1 Like

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by davereal(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2018
GavelSlam:
Can someone be so daft as to kill his girlfriend, bury her in his room with the hope that he can use her parts to create wealth by way of rituals?

What's more stupid is that the lady he killed is the daughter of an ex-deputy governor.

How did he ever think this would work out?

I'll like to hear his statement.

Your concern is not the killing but his stupidity in the choice of target.
So he should have killed the daughter of "nobody" to prove his sense and evade justice right?

1 Like

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by GavelSlam: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2018
davereal:

Your concern is not the killing but his stupidity in the choice of target.
So he should have killed the daughter of "nobody" to prove his sense and evade justice right?

You obviously have a defective brain.

And who the hell are you that I should be trying to break my explanation down for?

Too many morons thinking their opinion counts.
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by ensamy(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2018
This guy probably used charm on her. Going by her standard why would she even date such a guy ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by omoelerin1: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2018
Davidfash10000:
Davido Show Off Cars Worth 400 Million In His Garage As He Beats Wizkid, Tekno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeK5atN8kls
That is how the man, Adeyemi Alao, would be showing off his own cars and be celebrated by the daft, had he succeeded.
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by Skmoda360(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2018
ojimbo:
Better date an Atheist because his only problem is that he must always encourage you to work hard to sort problems out instead of praying all night and expecting miracles which makes people too desperate to do any kind of evil just to get what they wants.
An Atheist doesn't believe in rituals so you have nothing to fear about,
All those that always shout God, More blessings,
Small girl with big God are all wicked creatures if you have encountered them
So are you saying that you are an atheist?
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by Skmoda360(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
razzaites

see d guy for first pic
see as he soft..u go feel say he get eod
buh see him tattered room
u with the herbalist need una head placed together
headshots. shaps
most afonja boys na ajay dem dey use
hardly will u see a Yoruba boy who does not use ogume
see his poor room
no rug
no tiles
no level

waste him.den burry him inside d poor one room apartment
Bigot oshi lasan lasan
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by omoelerin1: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2018
SAMBARRY:
So babalawo ti fesefe cheesy

Otikasenle grin

But bobo yi mago o. Otun fenuhora. Shey agbari e oyeko sofunpe tobapetobaya, ti oku e batin decompose, yara e Amarun.bi aburo Egan oba report e, Awon arale e abi neighbors e ama beresin suspect e, Wama Sho. Before you know it, wanpolopa fun. Kato WI, katofo, olopa makamole asankan orukan, tanbati trace ibi torun tin jade, tanba RI oku e, tie ti ba.

Kotun WA Shey eyan lasan. Odin din omo ex governor. Haaaa

Awon olopa MA fililu batie je. Walu benimafeku tongue

Sugbon kamaparo ,Kama shabosi omo dada laburo eyen because kanipe kolo report fun Awon olopa, ti report bafile dowo olopa gbo gbo won ninu family yen tigbe including Awon neighbors yen because Awon olopa MA claim pe Awon neighbors mo pe won payan sibe won de dake. So Awon olopa MA diejo lewon Lori pe accomplice to murder ni won. So oda bi aburo e tete Lo report nitori Ojo taba ribi nibi wole. Boshey Shey yen, Oti exonerate ara e. Kanipe kosebe ni Awon olopa MA sope ritualist lohun na.

Omo Eko.
Well, o gbiyanju die sha.
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by iyakpon: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2018
It's pains my heart that people kill because of money. What ever flashy car you targeted to got today will become outdated just tomorrow so why dying hard to get it. We were told then that the land of akungba forbid ritual so there is no way he would have escape, I think the gods expose him

1 Like

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by omoelerin1: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2018
deji17:
How a girl that comes from a good home will be dating a tout like this beats me. After stealing the masses money, God has a way of getting back at rogue politicians like this. Another example is OBJ. See how messed up his family is. Nobody buys a sorrowful market and expects happiness.
You first said she comes from a good home, you later described her parent as one of the rogue politicians who steal masses' money.

Anyway, may be having money is your own way of describing a good home.

1 Like

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by omoelerin1: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2018
Apple2:
God forbid. See opportunity for him sef, dating daughter of ex deputy governor? What does he want again na, marry her and av a good life nothing more.

May this kind opportunity fall on me o Lord
He too wanted to be rich like her father, so that he will join politics
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by omoelerin1: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2018
paramakina202:

I have said it before that Nigeria have to eliminate native doctors from from our societies to avoid this type of killings.
The idiots recommend human sacrifice to greedy fools and they carry it out to the later.
Gather all native doctors and shoot them at close range human ritual will stop. they are of no good use .
what about foreign doctors, pastors?
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by omoelerin1: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2018
oyb:

I suspect the ritual story is just spice by bloggers. To be blunt, There is no shortage of women and locations for such an activity.

The guy could easily have found a nobody victim, and he could have buried her in a Bush. I think she died in his presence, and Nigeria being Nigeria this was his desperate and amateur attempt at concealment.
Only God knows how some people think
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by holocron: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2018
Davidfash10000:
Davido Show Off Cars Worth 400 Million In His Garage As He Beats Wizkid, Tekno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeK5atN8kls

Please desist from derailing the thread with irrelevant nonsense. Does David know how to change even the breakpad on those cars? Encourage the youth to create wealth through technology acquisition and not these crazed lust for objects of oyibo craftsmanship.
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by calcal: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2018
Badly brought up, too much love for money. she refused to follow that poor guy that really loves her. now see what
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by blank(f): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2018
kapelvej:
SCOURGE. NOT SCOT

You're wrong, he is right.
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by SAMBARRY: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2018
omoelerin1:
Omo Eko.
Well, o gbiyanju die sha.
bioba tie sope mo try, eminamope fact gidi nimonso tongue
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by lordnammy(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2018
GavelSlam:
Can someone be so daft as to kill his girlfriend, bury her in his room with the hope that he can use her parts to create wealth by way of rituals?

What's more stupid is that the lady he killed is the daughter of an ex-deputy governor.

How did he ever think this would work out?

I'll like to hear his statement.
Killing is killing. You want him to be Killing ordinary Nigerians? Even governor have same flesh n blood
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by GavelSlam: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2018
lordnammy:
Killing is killing. You want him to be Killing ordinary Nigerians? Even governor have same flesh n blood

You must have a comprehension problem.

How can Nigeria be great when your kind litter the nation?
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by Abiiiike(f): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2018
kapelvej:
SCOURGE. NOT SCOT

Lmao.. it's 'scot'

2 Likes

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by tiswell(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2018
GrammarCheck:

Lol! Was it a good movie? I'll look out for it
Trust you would never regret you did
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by Dex4(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
How did she end up with a guy with this kinda mindset?

Dem go dey style anyhow, last last fall into wrong hands!
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by paramakina202: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
omoelerin1:
what about foreign doctors, pastors?

Do you mean qualified medical doctors?If that is what you meant those are life savers and not life takers and as for fake pastors they deserve the same treatment with native doctors that demand for human sacrifice.
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by Delivar(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
How did you arrive at this conclusion?
There was a time a thread made front-page asking ladies if they can marry an atheist. 95% of them said NO. Just to give you clue.
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by lordnammy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

You must have a comprehension problem.

How can Nigeria be great when your kind litter the nation?
you must be mad without intention of madness. How can lay emphasis on the issue of ex governor.
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by hopefulLandlord: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Delivar:

There was a time a thread made front-page asking ladies if they can marry an atheist. 95% of them said NO. Just to give you clue.
But that's not enough to make unbiased conclusion. were all the answers given by Atheists? if no then how did you conclude that atheists don't want to marry each other?
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by CAPSLOCKED: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Delivar:

THERE ARE FEW ATHEISTS THAT WILL WANT TO MARRY MADNESS.
MAYBE LESS THAN 1%.
LOVE IS NOT BIGGER THAN KNOWLEDGE.

1 Like

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by Apple2: 3:27am On Jul 13, 2018
kaluxy007:

Na the man help work him transfer go Abuja and their families don sabi eachother

Are you serious? Omg, see opportunity, I b fine guy abeg whoever see this opportunity should let me know o I won't waste a month I Don marry o grin, I will invite all of you here, lol.
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by Apple2: 3:30am On Jul 13, 2018
omoelerin1:
He too wanted to be rich like her father, so that he will join politics

It is greed, God forbid. abeg if you see dis kind opportunity let me know. Lol, I will grab no time wink wink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) / Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Vagina In Lagos (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.