Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Help With Wifi Installation And Cost Estimate At A Hotel Of 45 Rooms - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Wifi Installation And Cost Estimate At A Hotel Of 45 Rooms (648 Views)

Cost(estimate) Of Clearing Cars With Grimaldi Or Sallaum @ Tincan -2020 / MBA Trading Investment With Minimum Of #45,000 / Standard Hotel Of 10 Rooms @ A Good Location For Lease @ 2million Per Annum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Wifi Installation And Cost Estimate At A Hotel Of 45 Rooms by Dongreat(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
I am looking to install a WiFi service for my customers at a newly built hotel in Warri made up of about 45 rooms. I need help and advice on how to go about the installation, the estimated cost, and the most affordable internet services available in my location (WARRI) which also has good internet speed for this project.
I do welcome suggestions.

Please mod help me put this on front page.
Thank you.
Re: Help With Wifi Installation And Cost Estimate At A Hotel Of 45 Rooms by Mrjo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
high speed will costs you alot
Re: Help With Wifi Installation And Cost Estimate At A Hotel Of 45 Rooms by mice(m): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mrjo:
high speed will costs you alot

Please drop your number let me get in touch
Re: Help With Wifi Installation And Cost Estimate At A Hotel Of 45 Rooms by Dongreat(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
mice:

Please drop your number let me get in touch

Sent you a mail. You can please reply. Thanks.
Re: Help With Wifi Installation And Cost Estimate At A Hotel Of 45 Rooms by mice(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
We do boss
Re: Help With Wifi Installation And Cost Estimate At A Hotel Of 45 Rooms by mice(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Please send mail to info@infosolutions.com.org

08027891008 call or WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Closed / A Forum With Active And Verified Nigeria Google Adsense For Sale / Contacts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.