Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Things That Happen Only In Nollywood Movies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Happen Only In Nollywood Movies (874 Views)

I Am Somewhat Disturbed With New Levels Of Nudity In Latest Nollywood Movies / Meet Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Who Has The Biggest Melon In Nollywood Industry / 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Happen Only In Nollywood Movies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
There can be only one Nollywood.
Nollywood is one of the biggest movie industries in the world but, there are sone things that make it stand out.

Here are some of the things you’ll see in Nollywood movies only:
1. Ghost knock on doors
The ghost legit said
Open this door ����
Nollywood don burst my brain pic.twitter.com/BKDUgdukOR

— #StayWoke King (MSA) (@FRIISTII) June 14, 2018

Re: Things That Happen Only In Nollywood Movies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
2. . This Lady say her butt is breathing
Nollywood won’t kill me abeg ���� pic.twitter.com/OsLfLqS279

— Timzz (@thisis_timmy)

Re: Things That Happen Only In Nollywood Movies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
3. This is how they take Nollywood scenes on bikes
Nollywood behind the scene be like: pic.twitter.com/vryktLgE5F

Re: Things That Happen Only In Nollywood Movies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
4 8. Remember Aki and Pawpaw, they caught their dad cheating
the best era of nollywood. � pic.twitter.com/Lj2sGW6Is3

Re: Things That Happen Only In Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hehe nollywood.. Its only in Nollywood u will see Ghost having shadow and also its only in nollywood u will ghost before im wan cross road e will look left and right. Only in nollywood...africa's largesr movie production.... And the world's second largest movie production after hollywoodcheesy. Production of junkscheesy.

Re: Things That Happen Only In Nollywood Movies by reubenobi(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Things That Happen Only In Nollywood Movies by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
lol only in Nollywood the movie says "10 years later", and the person will still be wearing the same clothes.
grin we used to have a good laugh on that one

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen Only In Nollywood Movies by PropertyDeals(f): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
@Adewumi, I got notified that you sent be an email but I didn't get it. Can you send it to oberma4real @g mail. com

adewumiopeyemi:
3. This is how they take Nollywood scenes on bikes
Nollywood behind the scene be like: pic.twitter.com/vryktLgE5F

(1) (Reply)

How I Met My First Love, Not Adekunle Gold Or Falz – Simi / Help Me Please With Your Advice ,please / Lady Seeks Revenge After Being Raped By Her BF And Her Bf's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.