Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo (22311 Views)

Four Boys Driving Recklessly, Survive A Freak Accident In Enugu / Woman And Her Children Survive Freak Accident Between SUV And Keke In Delta. / Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by wellmax(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lord have mercy
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by ednut1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Final destination tins
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by Mrojoshua(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
It's really shocking but how did they escape, seems logically impossible.

Fixed matches ⚽ is real. Check my signature and confirm.
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by SenorFax(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
freemanbubble:

So you self sabi that movie
Final destination 1 2 3 4 5

For everyday we live we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die.
Y'all be careful now

Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by thunderbabs: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Death wasnt even near that vicinity. It wasnt any of the occupant's tym. But thank Jah for them
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by Mrojoshua(m): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
SenorFax:

Y'all be careful now

Opinion though not at the right time I guess
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by SenorFax(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mrojoshua:

Opinion though not at the right time I guess
When is the right time to be careful??
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by Mrojoshua(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
SenorFax:

When is the right time to be careful??

Not talking about your opinion, I mean that of the people you quoted.
Theu are just recalling what they have seen from such movies and I think though it's there opinion, but such may not be appropriate at this type of gory scene
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by lawrence35(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
How did they survive that? shocked
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by lenny12(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Jobaaak:
Its a pity.

I am a graphics designer and branding expert, I design logos, business cards, posters, flyers, banners, websites,
etc. Contact me on WhatsApp let's help with your designs. Zero seven zero one zero one six four two six eight
guy...You Dey Craze?
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by shadyLP(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Final destination 1,2,3,4,5 and now 6 in Nigeria...
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
I can't see any glass debries .look Photoshop
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by SenorFax(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mrojoshua:

Not talking about your opinion, I mean that of the people you quoted.
Theu are just recalling what they have seen from such movies and I think though it's there opinion, but such may not be appropriate at this type of gory scene
You are right though
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
freemanbubble:
So you self sabi that movie Final destination 1 2 3 4 5
For everyday we live we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die.
One thousand way to die cheesy
#Sonymax
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by Wizkhalifa2(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Some final destination shiiii
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Kendumazy:
Person go dey wonder if the driver at the back dey sleep but nobody is perfect in accidents. His protection upon us is what we continually ask for.

Cheap s7 edge. Check my signature
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by Sinof(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
emeijeh:
Chai.

Reminds me of the movie, FINAL DESTINATION
Final Destination I Swear. Even B4 Opening The Thread, The Movie Came To Mind.
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by HollaAyo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
emeijeh:
Chai.

I swear � that scene was epic, gave me a phobia of logged trucks
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
emeijeh:
Chai.

That was the first tin that came to my mind.
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by Gmiracle: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fear hausa boys
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by mechanics(m): 5:17am On Jul 11, 2018
wow.
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by Auxtin85(m): 5:35am On Jul 11, 2018
I doubt this post and pics
Re: Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo by Josephshola: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2018
CastedDude:
A terrible accident happened yesterday which left road users and motorists shocked in Kano state. According to reports, a car ran into a truck which was conveying utility poles in the metropolis before it smashed through the vehicle in the process. Facebook user Daga Muzammil Mandawari who shared the picture - said no one died in the freak accident as they narrowly and miraculously cheated death.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/utiltiy-poles-smashes-through-vehicle-in-freak-accident-in-kano-photo.html
w. May the name of God be praise.

Flood Sweeps Away Man In Ondo, Ravages Kogi, Niger / 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) / Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In