Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:42 PM

Google Assistant On Infinix Note 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Assistant On Infinix Note 5 (1243 Views)

Google To Replace Voice Search With Google Assistant On Android Devices / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday / How To Setup Google Assistant On Your Android Phones. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Assistant On Infinix Note 5 by Tarivanessa(f): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
There is no smartphone user experience you can get any better than what the Note 5 offers you. It’s an experience going beyond intelligence to gives you an edge operating on the latest Android One operating system. Android one brings secure and smart AI-powered innovations such as google lens, a host of others and including Google Assistant.

Google Assistant, a smart innovation from google allows you effectively delegate functions to your Smartphone device while you still stay safe, secure and in charge. The Google Assistant which is smarter and more capable than the standard Google app comes to your phone through an update to Google Play Services.

This allows Google to push it out directly, as Play Services includes APIs and other developer tools updated independently from the typically anemic Android operating system device update process.
When it arrives, you’ll get a notification that you have a new friend in the Google Assistant. Just like with Google’s voice search, it can be summoned instantly with an “ok google” voice command or by pressing and holding the home button.

As for the basics, you can issues a series of voice commands or ask questions and expect a direct action or answer.

A voice query gets you a quick answer and suggestions for further searches. its much more quicker getting match result by simply using google assistant.

http://www.infinix.club/forum/629/544013

Re: Google Assistant On Infinix Note 5 by khalhokage(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
My Gionee M5 Mini that came out in 2016 has google assistant, what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Google Assistant On Infinix Note 5 by Tarivanessa(f): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
khalhokage:
My Gionee M5 Mini that came out in 2016 has google assistant, what's your point?
But you have no point cry

1 Like

Re: Google Assistant On Infinix Note 5 by khalhokage(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Tarivanessa:
But you have no point cry

My point is that you marketers and bloggers like to hype new phones with "new and unique" features that are actually not new or unique.

If there's anything actually special about the Note 5 tell us instead of using pretty words to describe basic and common smartphone features.

1 Like

Re: Google Assistant On Infinix Note 5 by Kalapizim(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
khalhokage:

My point is that you marketers and bloggers like to hype new phones with "new and unique" features that are actually not new or unique.

If there's anything actually special about the Note 5 tell us instead of using pretty words to describe basic and common smartphone features.
You are blabbing in all honesty !
Re: Google Assistant On Infinix Note 5 by khalhokage(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Kalapizim:

You are an Infinix marketer, what I said applies to you too.
Re: Google Assistant On Infinix Note 5 by Erudite01: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Kalapizim:
see am Infinix hikers don land even blabbing no dey dictionary
Re: Google Assistant On Infinix Note 5 by Tarivanessa(f): 7:26am On Jul 11, 2018
khalhokage:

I see you want an argument which I won't oblige you. Where did you see new and unique features? Just as the title said 'unveiling ' so look road before you cross road.
Re: Google Assistant On Infinix Note 5 by Kalapizim(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2018
khalhokage:

You are an Infinix marketer, what I said applies to you too.
Define infinix marketer ?

(1) (Reply)

Neatly used Samsung J7 Pro Phone Gold, 32gb Rom, 3gbram For Sale / 8 Things To Consider Before Buying An Android Phone / Apple Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.