Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT (68104 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by AngelicBeing: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
earnvest:

There is a 3-year jail term attached to certificate fraud as specified by the NYSC act.
shocked

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by phase1: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
FatherJP:
I really feel for Kemi, she doesn't deserve this. She has been among those who do not peddle lies left, right, front and back as known with this government. Why didn't this scandal locate Lai or Adesina or Shehu ?

I wish there is a way she can come out of this with her confidence and reputation intact. Scandals of magnitude velocity should please locate Buhari, Adesina and Lai Mohammed and disgrace them for us.

Nigerians let us equally call for prosecution of senators who accepted the forged certificate just to blackmail her with it.

Opposition should go after Lai, garba and Adeshina's certificates and school records, they dig up something. In the US it's called opposition research and it is good for democracy.

I'm of the belief that 99% of nigeria politicians have skeletons that can be dug up if you are patient enough and know where to dig.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Andy2274: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
olas24u:
Resign for what really?how much is to process an Nysc certificate.she was issued fake by the people working inside that office.many nigerians should check there own.
. The same people. See them
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Elitecee(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Madam minister us ur turn.......same thing was done to Stella Oduah in last administration

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
FatherJP:

Nwanne, do you have personal scores with Kemi ? The embarrassment never do you ? Make she just resign, na wetin i go want make she do.
Read section 13 of the NYSC decree and get back to me.https://www.nysc.gov.ng/downloads/nysc-decree.php
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
earnvest:

There is a 3-year jail term attached to certificate fraud as specified by the NYSC act.
Section 13
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Xisnin(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
FatherJP:

Nigerians let us equally call for prosecution of senators who accepted the forged certificate just to blackmail her with it.
What are their names?
Why do you want to leave a clear case and chase shadows?

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by walesho(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=Esseite post=69253480]It is Finished... [/quote

this meme reminds me of the movie, so much love the movie
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by vertueptime: 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
FatherJP:

I understand bro, PT reported the senators were blackmailing her with it which is another form of corruption.

My major sentiment here is Kemi is among the sane ones in this administration and doesn't deserve this embarrassment. People like Adesina and Shehu deserve even more of such embarrassment

All things bn equal, if she did the crime then she should do the time
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by MRLANNISTER(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Why do I have a feeling Kemis troubles are emanating from high up the APC hierarchy

dont even bring that here. focus on the issues. leave witch hunting

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Kenako: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Don’t Copy if you Can’t Paste...�
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by satowind(m): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
paramakina202:
Na this certificate forgers Buhari take 7 months to appoint grin
guy get sense nah Abi u don't know forging certificate can take that long jor
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by paramakina202: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
satowind:
guy get sense nah Abi u don't know forging certificate can take that long jor

But it took few days for Tinubu to produce WAEC cert for Buhari in 2014.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by alenwup(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Let the fullest wrath of the law take its cause else the blood tears and sweat of Nigerian youths who risk their lives in the name of service shall be upon whoever will frustrate justice. This is sad. Imagine what we went through in the name of service without commiserate reward meanwhile someone with forged certificate from a polytechnic is rewarded with minister of finance. What a shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Boyooosa(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Small time now, these ones go dey apologise for unconfirmed report...
Ngbo, Kemi what do u av to say about this?

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Dedetwo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sometimes, I tend to like Nigeria because certain folks are very good at what they do. Forgery has a home in certain section of the shithole called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by baysol: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Why do I have a feeling Kemis troubles are emanating from high up the APC hierarchy
She done block someone 's eguje be that. Seriously, this is far more than meet the eye. Her trouble is unconnected with the fulani killing wave sweeping the country. They want to put an hausa fulani to do their bidding in procurement of more ammunitions to arm the so called repentant boko haram for the final phase of overrunning of Nigeria. Southerners make una shine una eyes ooooo. They'll keep you unwary lot busy with politics while they scheme their usual evil plots. Kemi must not resign unless Buhari says so....but he must verify his wasc result too. Lobatan.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Megalodonus: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
I have an exemption certificate from the NYSC, and it looks like both the "original" and "fake" certificates posted on the OP are fake. The font in my certificate is the same as the one in Kemi's, the one in the "original" from Premium Times looks like it is hand written.

Also there is no full stop/period after the year of issue on mine it is "day/month, year" (note the comma after the month) not "day/month/year.". Note also that in the "original" the "J" in July on date of issue looks like it was corrected and it looks different from the other J's in the same "original" certificate. There are also no broken lines in the NYSC EMBLEM (that is visible in the background in the center) in the certificate.

Hmmmm.... both seem to be fake or something changed after the "original" was issued. Almost everything else looks like Premium Times's "original" except for some of the wording e.g no " Mr, Ms, Miss,Mrs"

Note: Mine is more recent than theirs.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Sleekfingers: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
If it is true. Then she should resign. And charge to court. Shekena. Not all this bullcrap on social media
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Maxcollins042(m): 12:08am On Jul 12, 2018
olas24u:
Resign for what really?how much is to process an Nysc certificate.she was issued fake by the people working inside that office.many nigerians should check there own.
What is this one saying?

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Blue3k:

Are you having trouble understanding reading or understanding post? I'm aware premium times submission I want to see other individuals from nairaland thread for comparison. Another thread showed a old DG signature on their certificate.

Still different.. Look closely.. Fake is fake
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Bluffly: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Blue3k:
If anyone has exemptions certificate to compare around that date please present it. Make sure you edit out personal information. Im mainly interested in the signature of the DG.

Front page: Lalasticlala

they need to alterate the cert number as well unlike the one up there
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Absoj(m): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Amitez:
Madam minister should just own up and resign.This is totally unbecoming of a whole Finance Minister.
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone...
For consideration, I still see her as one of the reliable person in this system.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by satowind(m): 12:27am On Jul 12, 2018
paramakina202:

But it took few days for Tinubu to produce WAEC cert for Buhari in 2014.
haha tinubu get sense pass buhari nah, beside buhari own no even resemble real nah, nah testimonial... beside they fit don do am keep all these while he has been failing
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by olas24u(f): 12:30am On Jul 12, 2018
Maxcollins042:

What is this one saying?
what are also saying?she studied bachelors,masters acca because of one useless certificate she should resign
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by olas24u(f): 12:56am On Jul 12, 2018
Maxcollins042:

What is this one saying?

she applied and was issued fake ,so she should resign,the only thing is that she didnot qualify for exemption
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by searchlight: 1:15am On Jul 12, 2018
olas24u:
was she suppose to be exempted at first? both Kemi and whoever issued her the cert. should be jailed. simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by searchlight: 1:21am On Jul 12, 2018
Horlaboy51:
How are we sure these people are fighting for justice and not to pull the minister down on issue of NYSC bla bla bla..

Upon all the certification she acquired and experience overseas, some people here in Nigeria with no major contribution to the nation trying to pull her down.

SMH!!!

If she forged the Certificate, then......
lolsss but this govt and kemi herself are of great integrity. why would she jump protocols to obtain the cert. how are we sure she even went to skul at all. how are we sure she didn't forge other of her credentials. why are we even in recession under her watch. last I checked forgery is an offense punishable by law and kemi should face the wrought of law and when proven guilty should join Nyame and her likes in kuje

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by olas24u(f): 1:36am On Jul 12, 2018
searchlight:
was she suppose to be exempted at first? both Kemi and whoever issued her the cert. should be jailed. simple
she.must have been advised by them to apply for exemption and issued fake inside that office.so the government official advised wrongly and gave her fake ,so she is innocent and not aware of anything.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 12, 2018
searchlight:
lolsss but this govt and kemi herself are of great integrity. why would she jump protocols to obtain the cert. how are we sure she even went to skul at all. how are we sure she didn't forge other of her credentials. why are we even in recession under her watch. last I checked forgery is an offense punishable by law and kemi should face the wrought of law and when proven guilty should join Nyame and her likes in kuje

Peculiar Mess for Kemi
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by searchlight: 1:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Blue3k:
Both guys got documents signed by a person who left office in january. Splitting hairs about 2 months or 8 months is pointless. Annother person show theirs around same period. I remember seeing one but cant remember what thread.

discharge cert. and exemption letter aren't the same. once you register in camp the sitting DG can't start the signing and may not remain in office till your POP but for the case of exemption you apply for it and the sitting DG approves your application and signs your exemption. aside all this what do you make of the numbering. the one issued in July has "one hundred thousand and " serial number while kemis issued in September has "forty something thousand and" serial no. that alone has made it clear that kemi is a fraudster

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by searchlight: 1:41am On Jul 12, 2018
FatherJP:

No, they were charged with the duty to scrutinize these appointees and their credentials in order to avoid embarrassments as this. They didn't just fail in that aspect but intentionally allowed fraud in order to benefit from it. If they had rejected her from onset, we wouldn't be here now.
senate are now important to you. they are no longer lagislooters abi? we are watching

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / NSCDC Promotes Shem Obafiaye To Deputy Commandant-General / Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.