Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS (53312 Views)

Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures / MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) / James & John Ugwuoke: Conjoined Twins After Surgery Involving 22 Indian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by realmindz: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
If theres a God, he gave a brain to be used.

If there's religion it took away the brains of humans

Rest in peace oh gullible one

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by valdes00(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Almost lost my son to that belief of natural birth...Wifey was scared of CS even after we were told that baby was breeched... Wifey started going herbal after 9mnths and baby is still there thinking it will change... Thank God for big aunty for her quick response... she forced wifey to the hospital for CS and all went well.... Now u will ask me if I couldn't convince her against going herbal, this is my first issue and I was confused coupled with the fact that wifey was sturborn and scared of going under the knife.... its been 5mnths now tho, and I cant help buh smile wen I look at my cute little boy...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by bigocean(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
JORDAN202:
STUPID WOMAN ....
no naa, this could have been anybody. Whatever conviction she had for refusing the CS, was strong on her.
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by khatea: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Who would v opted for an elective CS if not her. RIP to the 3lives lost
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by YaksonFCA(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
RIP
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Emestar1999: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
They suppose flog her dead body for sending those twins back to their creator

3 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by dochenaj: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
May this kind of news not come to you or your family. How quickly a two-fold joy turned into a three-fold sorrow. This life...

2 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Unbreakable007: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
I will save my RIP to whom dt deserves it.
She can go to hell for all i care.

3 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Nwatiti24(f): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Who are now men of God?[/quote]
post=69257972:
Arrest all these men of dog and lock them up
u need genuine repentance
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by adecz: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wasted life...

May the twins RIP.... cry

2 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Orpe7(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
U dont want CS but who knows if u allowed Artificial Insemination to have dem twins.
Anyways RIP

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Hotzone(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Illiteracy is the inability to use ur brain.
A woman was hit by stray bullet and was rushed to fmc so Doctor demanded for blood but the husband refused any transfusion but bros, I suddenly lifted the man away as doctor directed and he did the surgery after transfusion and the woman survived.
Still waiting for my award as life saver!

7 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Nwatiti24(f): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
ojimbo:
Who are now men of God?
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by israelmao(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
What a painful way of exit.
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Lomprico2: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
I suspect say one pastor go don brainwash her to refuse CS. But where d husband dey wen she dey refuse?

Rip though.

5 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
cut and join lies, believe this story and you need your brains tested.
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by lenny12(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mutemenot:
Atleast she's not baren it's just an unfortunate occurrence suspected to be from her village people
chai....Naa Who Do You This Thing?

2 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by ojimbo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nwatiti24:

Who are now men of God?
Define God first then we can know what you mean by "men of God"

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Organs(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
My comment is to those commenting. How come you see news article, no name, no location, no data whatsoever and you believe it and are commenting... I don't believe this inconclusive typical naija sounding story
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Butterflyleo: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
dominique:
I'm just short of words! How long will this nonsense continue? CS is not a curse, it is not I'll luck, it is not a stigma. So many women and babies have died needlessly because they were avoiding CS, because "daddy" said they must deliver like the Hebrew women. This nonsense has to stop.

And where did you read where anybody said "daddy said they must deliver like Hebrew women"?

What if her reason for refusing was hinged on fear? There are lots of women who fear anything operation no matter how minor it might be and to imagine such women being told that they would have their lower abdomen slit open.

Stop jumping to conclusions. Its wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Butterflyleo: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
ojimbo:

And where was any man of God mentioned in the story?
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by donbachi(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Even God carried out cs on adam to bring out eve...that is why he is called the greatest physician.
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by shekauvsbuhari: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
So sad! R.I.P, Ma.

I won't be surprised if I hear that her reasons for not giving birth through CS is because of her religious beliefs. undecided lipsrsealed
she must be att)nding one daft weekly prayer meeting being organised by one daft moronic prayer prophetess somewhere.

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Butterflyleo: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
emmaak2:
I ATTRIBUTE THIS TO RELIGIOUS BELIEF

It could also be attributed to fear of operations and not necessarily religious beliefs. Did you see anything religious hinted at in the story?

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by realmindz: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And where did you read where anybody said "daddy said they must deliver like Hebrew women"?

What if her reason for refusing was hinged on fear? There are lots of women who fear anything operation no matter how minor it might be and to imagine such women being told that they would have their lower abdomen slit open.

When it comes to life and death... Only faith can make men stick to decisions that can end their lives, not fear.

Admit it, religion/faith kills....

4 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Butterflyleo: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
ednut1:
Religion claims another one

And where was religion mentioned in the story?

Could it not have been possible that she was afraid of going under the knife?

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by dominique(f): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Read my post again, I was only giving silly reasons why women refuse to opt for CS. The daddy I actually meant was husband not pastor. And let's be honest with ourselves here, the major reasons most women refuse to do CS is because of their faith

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by milemimi93(m): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
JW own tire me.. The don't donate or receive blood..

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Butterflyleo: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
realmindz:

When it comes to life and death... Only faith can make men stick to decisions that can end their lives, not fear.

Admit it, religion/faith kills....

Its either you are dense upstairs or have a one tracked mind.

Read this from a contributor right here on same thread.

valdes00(m): 8:27pm
Almost lost my son to that belief of natural birth...Wifey was scared of CS even after we were told that baby was breeched... Wifey started going herbal after 9mnths and baby is still there thinking it will change... Thank God for big aunty for her quick response... she forced wifey to the hospital for CS and all went well.... Now u will ask me if I couldn't convince her against going herbal, this is my first issue and I was confused coupled with the fact that wifey was sturborn and scared of going under the knife.... its been 5mnths now tho, and I cant help buh smile wen I look at my cute little boy

Do you see that not everything is based on religion? Some could be the simple emotional state of the woman involved. Not all of them think they would come out alive once a scalpel cuts into them.

3 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by drnoel: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Correctbae2:
It was a sad ending for a 44yrs old woman who got pregnant after 19yrs in marriage. Woman who was said to be pregnant with twins but died alongside her twins for refusing to give birth through CS.

It was posted on twitter by a relative who was trying to give reasons why we should listen to our doctors sometimes.

Tweet below:

Sometimes if we Nigerians can just listen to our doctors advice, more lives will be saved. I lost my aunty two days ago to childbirth. Married for 19 years and finally got pregnant with twins at 44 years old.
She wanted to give birth naturally & the doctor said she was too old & advised against it since it was her first time giving birth. She refused CS & died in the process. The twins died too. I feel so bad for her husband because that man was patient. Can’t imagine how he’s feeling

Read Also: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Baby Boy, 3months After Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins https://correct.com.ng/nigerian-lady-welcomes-baby-boy-3months-after-giving-birth-to-a-set-of-twins/

Source: https://correct.com.ng/after-19yrs-of-marriage-44yrs-old-woman-loses-life-alongside-her-twins-for-refusing-to-give-birth-through-cs/

Stupidity

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by lenny12(m): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Emestar1999:
They suppose flog her dead body for sending those twins back to their creator
guy You Wicked Ooo
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Butterflyleo: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
dominique:

Read my post again, I was only giving silly reasons why women refuse to opt for CS. The daddy I actually meant was husband not pastor. And let's be honest with ourselves here, the major reasons most women refuse to do CS is because of their faith

Wrong.

The major reason for.most is fear of not surviving being cut open.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Infrastructural Decay In University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.