Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS (53300 Views)

Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures / MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) / James & John Ugwuoke: Conjoined Twins After Surgery Involving 22 Indian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Mutemenot(m): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
lenny12:
chai....Naa Who Do You This Thing?
Na village people
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Butterflyleo: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
dominique:

Read my post again, I was only giving silly reasons why women refuse to opt for CS. The daddy I actually meant was husband not pastor. And let's be honest with ourselves here, the major reasons most women refuse to do CS is because of their faith

I could also infer you lied when you said "daddy" was husband and not pastor. The quotes you used speak otherwise. You and I know you did not mean husband.
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by lenny12(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mutemenot:
Na village people
lmao
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Apple2: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Stupid woman. Look at what she did to this man now angry angry

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by realmindz: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Its either you are dense upstairs or have a one tracked mind.

Read this from a contributor right here on same thread.

Do you see that not everything is based on religion? Some could be the simple emotional state of the woman involved. Not all of them think they would come out alive once a scalpel cuts into them.

You are too daft... When it reached a critical stage, didnt she do the CS... But I tell you, once you brainwash a poor in head, there is nothing you can do to convince them to do otherwise.

If fear is anything contributory factor, it would be in a ratio of 1:100 compared to faith

4 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by ojimbo(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And where was any man of God mentioned in the story?
did I mention men of God here, can't your read?
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by IamPlato(m): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
dominique:
I'm just short of words! How long will this nonsense continue? CS is not a curse, it is not I'll luck, it is not a stigma. So many women and babies have died needlessly because they were avoiding CS, because "daddy" said they must deliver like the Hebrew women This nonsense has to stop.

grin

I Don Laugh Scatter For Here...

How Hebrew Women De Born?
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by sholatem(f): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
If d story is true,then it's ignorance at its peak,i had my 1st child through natural birth,d 2nd after prolonged labour of over 24 hrs I gave in for CS,since then have decided that if I'm to have another baby I will prefer CS,i can't pass through labor pain and still end up with CS pain,i will choose my date,prepare ahead and surely d storm will be over with higher chance of life saving,#my view.

4 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by 1Sharon(f): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Silly woman. It was bad enough getting pregnant at 44..
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Butterflyleo: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
realmindz:

You are too daft... When it reached a critical stage, didnt she do the CS... But I tell you, once you brainwash a poor in head, there is nothing you can do to convince them to do otherwise.

If fear is anything contributory factor, it would be in a ratio of 1:100 compared to faith

You are clearly mentally obtuse to say the least. You can look up the statistics, majority of women who opt for natural birth are often afraid of being cut open for fear of complications and excessive bleeding plus, they are not impressed with the stories they read of surgical objects being left behind post op or infections that occur due to a bad surgical job.

They believe more In the natural birth process after all to them, other women have done same so why shouldn't they be able to do so.

Fear is the major contributory factor. You can keep kicking religion until your feet loose all feeling. Its your feet after all.

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Butterflyleo: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
ojimbo:
did I mention men of God here, can't your read?

The picture you put up when you said "men of dog" meant what then?
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Badgers14: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
In the western world, U.S specifically the doctor could override patient wish if they feel that the life of the baby was at risk.

In this situation they would have proceded to CS to save the babies even with the patient's objection.

#Howtosavealife.

5 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Jaqenhghar: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Anyone listening to Niggerian doctors will still die. It was a lose lose situation for her. She was doomed cos even if she went under the knife as long as it's in a shithole hospital with the shithole doctors we have, her chances of survival become very slim

2 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by AgentGoat: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
I pity the husband

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by realmindz: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are clearly mentally obtuse to say the least. You can look up the statistics, major of women who opt for natural birth are often afraid of being cut open for fear of complications and excessive bleeding plus, they are not impressed with the stories they read of surgical objects being left behind post op or infections that occur due to a bad surgical job.

They believe more In the natural birth process after all to them, other women have done same so why shouldn't they be able to do so.

Fear is the major contributory factor. You can keep kicking religion until your feet loose all feeling. Its your feet after all.

When life is at stake and the last resort is Cs, faith has had good records of preventing people from going through that medical processes.... Your hypocrisy is worrisome because you know thats what churches and men of gods preach about here in this part of the world... You and I know about healing faith, no blood transfusion, deliver like Hebrew women, women of faith etc.

Why have you shamelessly chosen to hide the obvious. Does your hypocrisy not stink to your very face. ? Aren't you disgusted by your very own hypocrisy ?

3 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by sportfeva(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
Blame the stupid religious culture that forbid science for religion. God advise us to think over his creatures and solve our problems through them.
He gave us control and power over all matter . But some will prefer not to by the drugs but hold on to stupid faith.

This is a lesson .

I wish the dead peace and mercy journey beyond .
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Butterflyleo: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
Badgers14:
In the western world, U.S specifically the doctor could override patient wish if they feel that the life of the baby was at risk.

In this situation they would have proceded to CS to save the babies even with the patient's objection.

#Howtosavealife.

Leave them to keep blaming religion when medical ethics are clear enough to follow.

A good doctor who knows the best option is a CS should be able to override whatever decision the patient has taken after all they have the "save a life first" oath aka hippocrates oath

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by 1Sharon(f): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
Anyone listening to Niggerian doctors will still die. It was a lose lose situation for her. She was doomed cos even if she went under the knife as long as it's in a shithole hospital with the shithole doctors we have, her chances of survival become very slim

Chaaiii
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Ebenezerk2: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
What men of God has to do with the topic?, did she say that she was advised against CS by her Pastor, you are running mad
ojimbo:
Arrest all these men of dog and lock them up

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Achorise: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
ojimbo:
Arrest all these men of dog and lock them up
Must you link every nonsense to religion, most doctors are Christians and are well informed and civilised.
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Jaqenhghar: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
1Sharon:

Chaaiii
It's true nah. They are only good at cramming books and passing exams.

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by sisisioge: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
Whew! I'm almost sure that one self acclaimed man of god convinced her to be like the Hebrew woman! Whew! My condolences to the husband who lost three dear ones at once! It is well.

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Butterflyleo: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
realmindz:

When life is at stake and the last resort is Cs, faith has had good records of preventing people from going through that medical processes.... Your hypocrisy is worrisome because you know thats what churches and men of gods preach about here in this part of the world... You and I know about healing faith, no blood transfusion, deliver like Hebrew women, women of faith etc.

Why have you shamelessly chosen to hide the obvious. Does your hypocrisy not stink to your very face. ? Aren't you disgusted by your very own hypocrisy ?

You must be beyond daft. I asked you oh dummy WHERE IN THE ENTIRE STORY DID READ ANYTHING ABOUT RELIGION OR FAITH?

She wanted a natural birth perhaps based on sentiment and you quickly linked it to faith. Aint you the deceptive one.

The bible teaches faith with works and does not stand against medical assistance or surgery. If you wish to talk about JW doctrine then look for a JW to discuss that with because I am not one.

Faith does heal for those who can carry such heights of faith. But for those who can't the Bible said "Let it be done to you ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH".

My faith can take.me through what another's faith may not be able to take them through. Its all an individual approach and should never be forced as a one size fits all garment.

Your deception stinks and please do not mention me again.

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Jaqenhghar: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
Achorise:
Must you link every nonsense to religion, most doctors are Christians and are well informed and civilised.
That's where the problem is. A doctor that will tell you only God heals is not (in my opinion) well informed nor is he in a position to treat people. He/she might as well open a church. As for being civilised I'm not too sure this shithole has many of such
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Butterflyleo: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ebenezerk2:
What men of God has to do with the topic?, did she say that she was advised against CS by her Pastor, you are running mad

Help me ask am o
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by 1Sharon(f): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

It's true nah. They are only good at cramming books and passing exams.

You can't really blame them. They learn in poor facilities
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by 1Sharon(f): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ebenezerk2:

I am betting that is the reason
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Butterflyleo: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
sisisioge:
Whew! I'm almost sure that one self acclaimed man of god convinced her to be like the Hebrew woman! Whew! My condolences to the husband who lost three dear ones at once! It is well.

Oh you are ALMOST sure yet the one who is so sure and who told the story NEVER AT ANY POINT mentioned "man of God" or "Hebrew woman" anywhere.

Amazing right?
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by realmindz: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And where was any man of God mentioned in the story?

I can bet religion is involved in this..

Looking at a woman who has been barren for some years...then finally conceiving. I can imagine the series of fasting and prayers, faith and believe that would be involved. It would be highly improbable that a woman who believe in medical procedure to conceive after many years will then reject a CS at the point of life and death, only religion does that.
After all she conceived through faith, she would deliver naturally through faith.. God is good.

Well I don't expect you to reason this logical because of you webbed mind

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by digitalman2811(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Let's assume this is an aptitude test comprehensive,all these comments will fall short,the poster never said the woman rejected CS on religious faith.Nigerian youths are known to be swift while speaking and slow while listening.
[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by sisisioge: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Oh you are ALMOST sure yet the one who is so sure and who told the story NEVER AT ANY POINT mentioned "man of God" or "Hebrew woman" anywhere.

Amazing right?

Biko don't even think of drawing me into that debate... Wrong no!

Cheers.
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by realmindz: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
1Sharon:

I am betting that is the reason

Will u mind those hypocrites...as if this is the first time this is happening in Nigeria.

This is a very common thing here in Africa. Religion is responsible, period.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Infrastructural Decay In University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.