Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair (7523 Views)

Projects: Ugwuanyi Has Shown Nsukka Light Of The Day – Royal Fathers / Gov. Ugwuanyi Has Always Remembered The People Of Amechi Uwani, Says Sen Nnamani / Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by OEPHIUS(m): 6:58am On Jul 11, 2018
The chairman of the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) board, Enugu, Alhaji Suleman Umar, has eulogized Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State for the visible transformation his administration has brought to the state despite the meagre resources at his disposal.

Umar who was speaking when he led the management and members of the UNTH board on a courtesy visit to the Government House, Enugu, described Gov. Ugwuanyi as an "action governor" whose humility remains a shining example for holders of public office.

Commending the governor for granting them audience at a very short notice, he said: "I have seen for myself that you are an achiever. You have achieved so much with the meagre resources at your disposal. While coming here I saw a lot of your monumental achievements in road construction, serene environment and could feel the peace you have enthroned. I'm very impressed with what I saw in Enugu. I have no doubt that your second term is guaranteed from what I have seen. I wish there could be a change in the constitution so you can go for a third term."

He further assured Gov. Ugwuanyi of the hospital's willingness to assist the state towards the provision of adequate healthcare for the people. "UNTH has enough doctors that are ready to assist your administration anytime you call on us," he noted.

In his response, the governor thanked the delegation for the visit, explaining that it offers an ample opportunity to explore areas of cooperation for mutual benefits.

Gov. Ugwuanyi also commended the hospital's management and board for the giant strides the institution has recorded in the field of medicine and urged them not to relent, while assuring them of his government's continued collaboration.

"My administration will continue to collaborate with all federal agencies in Enugu State including UNTH in our desire to render selfless service to our people. As a government we have always collaborated with the UNTH. We will continue to consolidate this relationship," he remarked.

http://thepunditng.com/ugwuanyi-has-transformed-enugu-with-meagre-resources-unth-board-chair/

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by psychologist(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2018
I dedicate this Ftc to NwaAmaikpe

Lala and su.en release dude Biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2018
I have seen for myself that you are an achiever. You have achieved so much with the meagre resources at your disposal. While coming here I saw a lot of your monumental achievements in road construction, serene environment and could feel the peace you have enthroned

Good job Guv.....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by Owaincouncil: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Congratulations to him. Where are the picture of the development.
Or is it only on the paper

6 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by BuhariDcow: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Dd
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by Davidfash10000: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Just as Gov. Donald Duke is to Calabar, so is Gov Chimaroke Nnamani to Enugu. All these rants about Ugwuanyi's transformation of Enugu are LIES.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by magicminister: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2018
Meagre Resources?

Its quite unfortunate that we are not practicing true federalism in Nigeria.
Enugu State has coal reserve in commercial quantity that can be sold to other states and exported.

Enugu state has hills and beautiful landscape that can be harnessed for tourism.

There is so much resources and potential in Nigeria but we need to practice true federalism by empowering these states to tap their resources and generate revenue from it.

The federal government needs to stop spoon feeding all the states!

7 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by sparog(m): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2018
How true is dis?

Good people of Enugu, has your gov really done good stuffs or is it another pettiness in form of patriotism from the Alhaji?

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by czarina(f): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2018
Good for him
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by kenny905(m): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by Koval12(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2018
The peace and beauty of Enugu state can even be felt and seen from the neighbouring cities of Awka, Aba and Abakiliki. Enugu is just a beautiful and serene city. So much miss that city.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by BruncleZuma: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

It's that time of the year!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by Sexyolori(f): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2018
sparog:
How true is dis?

Good people of Enugu, has your gov really done good stuffs or is it another pettiness in form of patriotism from the Alhaji?
I'm still trying to see the transformation in UNTH...

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by Koval12(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2018
sparog:
How true is dis?

you need to see for yourself. I think we have been lucky with governors. They always seem to have our interest at heart. One way or the other.

4 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by massinola(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2018
Senselin:
Just as Gov. Donald Duke is to Calabar, so is Gov Chimaroke Nnamani to Enugu. All these rants about Ugwuanyi are LIES.
Which Chimaroke? Just say it as it is. Just as Buhari is it to Nigeria, so was Chimaroke to Enugu. Blood shed everywhere. Sack, sack and sack were what we experienced during his tenure in Enugu state. If you are not seeing anything good in Ugwuanyi, then you need to see your eye doctor ASAP. Ugwuanyi is trying so much in Enugu.

6 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2018
massinola:

Which Chimaroke? Just say it as it is. Just as Buhari is it to Nigeria, so was Chimaroke to Enugu. Blood shed everywhere. Sack, sack and sack were what we experienced during his tenure in Enugu state. If you are not seeing anything good in Ugwuanyi, then you need to see your eye doctor ASAP. Ugwuanyi is trying so much in Enugu.

He hasn't matched Chimaroke's developmental strides. Not talking sack, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by AzizG550(m): 7:53am On Jul 11, 2018
sparog:
How true is dis?

DON'T MIND THE IDIOT WRITING RUBBISH ABOUT UGWUANYI. ASK THE GUY WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE STREETLIGHTS THE FORMER GOVERNOR PUT, ENUGU IS NOW SO DARK AND DANGEROUS IN THE NIGHT AND YOU ARE TELLING THIS GOVERNOR IS WORKING? HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED HOW DIRTY ENUGU HAS BECOME ? NO GABBAGE TRUCKS AGAIN. THE STATE IS NOW GOING BACKWARDS GRADUALLY AND YOU ARE PRAISING UGWUANYI......SPHYCOPHANT!

7 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by Themandator: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2018
magicminister:
Meagre Resources?

Its quite unfortunate that we are not practicing true federalism in Nigeria.
Enugu State has coal reserve in commercial quantity that can be sold to other states and exported.

Enugu state has hills and beautiful landscape that can be harnessed for tourism.

There is so much resources and potential in Nigeria but we need to practice true federalism by empowering these states to tap their resources and generate revenue from it.

The federal government needs to stop spoon feeding all the states!

But the ' hills and beautiful landscape ' doesn't belong to the federal government. It is waiting for somebody like you that have seen the potential in them to come and transform them into reality through investment, in tourism. The business of government is not to own businesses but to regulate and collect revenue due it.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by brodalokie: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2018
Dracula the shapeshifting parasite and king of drama prefers elegance.
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by Alex80s(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Governor Ugwuanyi has practically achieved at least 1 project in every community in Enugu State. If not road, then community initiated projects he sponsors.
Before you argue this travel to ur Village.

He has touched more lives than anyone else in his first 3 years. And he's also rehabilitating roads inside the town which Sullivan did as well.
He has invested in neighbourhood watch after the Uzo Uwani Invasion by herdsmen. Every community in Enugu State has armed security guards with Sienna Vehicles in Every Local government painted green.
Chimaroke tried but was autocratic, Sullivan tried in the City though most of the roads are now worn-out.
The so much talked about Enugu State Secratariate which Sullivan spent over 80 billion is uncompleted, no water system, ministries use generators...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by Legalese(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2018
He has to lick to get on the governor's good books, the same way most of our governor's lick pmb's ass for favours and shameful spoon feeding.
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by mrvitalis(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2018
The real-estate development peace in enugu since this man came in is something else...

I feel he is trying tho... But sulivain remain Nigerians best governor in terms of infrastructure against money earned

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by desoul2004(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2018
massinola:

Can you mention those things you think Gov Ugwuanyi's administration has done so far "

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by donqx: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2018
hmmm
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by echomog1: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2018
why only PDP states??���
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2018
Former Governor Sullivan Iheanacho Chime is the sole reason Enugu has come this far. Governor Ugwuanyi is fortunate to be building on an already strong foundation. The transformation talk is just to get on his good side.
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by Chikpat(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2018
Nonsense and ingredients.

With the level of development in America, France, China, Uk you don't see d Ppl laud govt wt sycophancy.

How will Nigeria get beta wen idiots worship meadocre politicians mor dan God?

If you no know, you no know

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by micflo28(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2018
PDP a more democratic party than APC, APC States are grappling with insecurity and bad leadership from kogi to imo to Benue, sokoto, zamfarara and plateau, at the center are people fraught with certificate forgery, lies and calumny. Not seeming to sound like a hopeless soul, we need to trace our steps back to PDP. We are better off there.
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by perfectedmee: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
sparog:
How true is dis?

To answer ur question.

I was in NSUKKA during the Easter festivities.

Aside of speed breakers (bumps) my car did not c any "gallops" or port hole.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Laments 500,525 Uncollected Pvcs In Imo / Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa / Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.