Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (32850 Views)

Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / Watch List: Fayose Replies EFCC / I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by dammy13(m): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose has described his Kogi State counterpart, Yahaya Bello as a “small boy” who is not a product of true democracy.

In reaction to a statement made by Bello at the mega rally of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ado-Ekiti on Tuesday, Fayose said thugs imported into Ekiti State by the Kogi state governor will not help the cause of APC governorship candidate on election day.

The outgoing Ekiti state governor said Bello is a small boy who is trying to pay back those who rigged him into office.

He encouraged Bello to learn from Ekiti before leaving the state.

“He is a small boy, I don’t want to join issues with him. But tell him to learn from Ekiti when he is going back. He should see that flyover, there is nothing like that in Kogi.

“There is no good road in Kogi. When you are coming from Ondo state, there is no good road until you get to Ekiti. When you are coming from Kogi, there is no good road until you get to Ekiti.

“Tell Yahaya Bello that I cannot continue to reply the dog in my house. Yeye Bello is a small boy, he has no experience, he is an ordinary driver,” he said.

During the APC rally, Bello said Ayodele Fayose is lucky that he was not there when Fayose allegedly disrupted stakeholders meeting of political parties on Monday.

“Nobody has monopoly of stupidity. We shall tame him on Saturday,” Bello said.

An interpretation of Bello’s statement would mean that he plans to “share in the stupidity”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUb8uN9kWAk

http://kikiotolu.com/monopoly-of-stupidity-fayose-replies-yahaya-bello-video/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Sikay19(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose has met his match in Governor Bello. grin

I couldn't stop laughing when Yahaya Bella spoke at the rally.:

Hear him.:

I learned Fayose ordered vehicles to stay away from the roads in order to frustrate our rally today.. But warn him that nobody is a monopoly of Stupidity...He was lucky I was not in Ekiti on Monday when he disrupted INEC Meeting...come this Saturday, I will personally tame him.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by dadavivo: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2018
Yama yama Bello doesn't know that Kogi people are waiting for the next election. They can't forget the Fulani massacre recently in kogi

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Crocky23: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Hear him.:

I learned Fayose ordered vehicles to stay away from the roads in order to frustrate our rally today.. But warn him that nobody is a monopoly of Stupidity...He was lucky I was not in Ekiti on Monday when he disrupted INEC Meeting...come this Saturday, I will personally tame him.

[/s]

Tame Fayose the way he was able to tame Melaye abi?
Yahaya Bello is a special fool.

247 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
dadavivo:
Yama yama Bello doesn't know that Kogi people are waiting for the next election. They can't forget the Fulani massacre recently in kogi
[/s]

From upper Iweka abi? Ipob yoots are really losers grin

21 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Crocky23: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

From upper Iweka abi? Ipob yoots are really losers grin
[/s]

Shataap
Has Bello won any governorship election yet? He stole his mandate from faleke

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Crocky23: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2018
I hate bobrisky, if you know, you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Wantedmiller: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2018
Still confused..... Is fayose recontesting?
Everything is just about Fayose vs Fayemi.
lesson : deputy governor of ekiti cannot rule ekiti state

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by BMCSlayer: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Hear him.:

Lol dull Woman. You always have an unintelligent comment to drop. How does your husband cope sef?

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by royalamour(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2018
grin Stupid bello. What gave him that effrontery to talk? Oh! I forgot, he's a drug addict.

26 Likes

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2018
What is a yahaya Bello? The only person he can tame is his spirit. The guy is a fool, and a special type of fool at that.

50 Likes

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by stigmond(m): 7:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Rubbish sets of people. Jamboree of insanities, i don't even understand why they need to vote either of them, is there no other capable and intelligent person in Ekiti state to represent them rather than calling them back ? This speak it all why we're ain't moving forward in this ‘fugazi’ of a country. (Fayemi 1 vs 2 Fayose) I'm sure Fayose will be back soon after Fayemi equalize...

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Omeokachie: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2018
"Nobody has monopoly of stupidity. We shall tame him on Saturday,” Bello said.

Will Yahaya Bello casting his vote in Ekiti on Saturday? We know is has many voters cards and INEC has been trying to retrieve all of them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2018
crated
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Donald95(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose is a very strong man that's why APC stakeholders are having sleepless night over Ekiti.

Their major plan in Ekiti is not good governance but rather to start chasing perceived APC enermies, to give Fulani Herdsmen Colony and start Religious/ethnic cleansing. Remember Fayose never gave them chance and that made The Terrorist master in Aso Rock very Angry with Fayose...

On Saturday, You will be given a chance to choose between LIFE AND DEATH, Choose wisely my dear Ekiti

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Nbote(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2018
Jus imagine... Stupidity is now a thing to brag about?? And these are d ppl who are supposed to make things beta for us??

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2018
Why is fayose so desperate to install his deputy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by johnmartus(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2018
grin yes. I agree with him on this issues bello is a certified failure. cheesy but fayose no get joy Mr Savage grin grin cheesy .flyover is achievement of fayose where are we going in this country. embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by buhariguy(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2018
OK
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by MufasaRebirth: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2018
Crocky23:
[s][/s]

Tame Fayose the way he was able to tame Melaye abi?
Yahaya Bello is a special fool.
grin grin I can't stop laughing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Tarzan360(m): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin Thinking but this is the pure truth, bello need to learn one or two before leaving ekiti state

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by magoo10(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2018
He has not finished taming melaye he wants to tame fayose peter the rock.idiot

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2018
Yahaya bello is also talking, someone that never won an election..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Why is fayose so desperate to install his deputy

Why was tinubu so desperate to install Ambode?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2018
Who wants to tame who?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by andycom(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Hear him.:

and you own stupidity is like zee world, it's in you

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by room089: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2018
see yahaya hello: pot calling kettle black.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by OhiOfIhima: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Wantedmiller:
Still confused..... Is fayose recontesting?

Everything is just about Fayose vs Fayemi.

lesson :
deputy governor of ekiti cannot rule ekiti state
I wonder too oo, I dont even knw the name of PDP governorship candidate in Ekiti, all i hear is Fayose Vs Fayemi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by adeoba2008(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Please, who is the Governorship candidate for Ekiti? Is it Fayose? I am not understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Firefire(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Foolish yawaya bellow

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT / Obiano Remembers Biafran Heroes, Erects Cenotaph With Their Names (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.