Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Spirituality And Healthcare...��if Only We Could Listen To Doctors - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Spirituality And Healthcare...��if Only We Could Listen To Doctors (261 Views)

Covid-19 Man Dies At Luth. Lies To Doctors About Real Health Status / “How Teenage Boy With Stomach Pain Died Due To Doctors’ Carelessness”. Photo / The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirituality And Healthcare...��if Only We Could Listen To Doctors by prettyirene: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2018
My Aunt's friend had breast cancer,went to church and got "healed" . Don't get me wrong i believe in miracle and I believe in God and the power of his might ...but there's a place of science and medicine in life.so she claimed she was healed and stopped taking her medications. In less than 3 months, the cancer came back and was worse than before...now she's in intensive care units in a federal health institution.
Please readers , if you are suffering from any terminal illnesses even after an encounter with God or any form of healing...please keep taking you medications...yes!!� you may encounter healing at the surface level...what about the cellular level�,were the ailments originates from...if at all you don't wanna take you medications, at least maintainance dose should do...to keep the ailment in check...
I'm bringing up this topic cos of the above story I saw on Instagram....its believed that women who gives birth thru cesarean operation are lazy and not a typical "Hebrew women" this has resulted to unwarranted loss of lives not just that even donating blood for some people is forbidden nawa��...God gave us skills and knowledge as medical practitioners to save lives ...if he wants to do things himself, we won't be here ....once a woman cross the age of thirty according to studies, while giving birth it's safer to go thru cs (naturalbirth is possible though) but why risk you life and that of your unborn child.....its truly not worth it ��... Giving birth thru CS is not bad..and does not mean you ain't a child of God...or you have not fulfilled the "Hebrew Women's Quote....
The Health of the mother and child is what is Important. .Qed�...for more juicy info visit click the link on my signature...

(1) (Reply)

Fair People Risk Skin Cancer / Have You Been Struggling With Your Sex Life? Check Out The Website Below / Women With Diabetes Likely To Develop Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.