Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour (79138 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by EmagNig(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2018
The ghost of the slain Ondo State ex deputy governor's daughter, Khadijat Oluboyo, was reported to have led the boy that discovered her grave, to where she was buried in her ex-boyfriend's room, Vanguard reports.

Khadijat Oluboyo was found dead underneath her boyfriend’s bed on Sunday, July 8, 2018 at the Oke Aro extension, Akure, Ondo area.

The name of her boyfriend has been given as Adeyemi Alao.

Reports allege that she was murdered for ritual purposes.

Alao is now a suspect who has been taken into police custody.

However, it was Khadijat’s ghost that alerted authorities and the family to her decomposing body underneath the bed.

Vanguard quotes a neighbor as saying that it was the ghost of Khadijat that appeared to Mutiu; the younger brother of Adeyemi, in their father’s house.

The ghost subsequently led Mutiu to Adeyemi's room where the suspect was frantically trying to conceal the corpse.

The suspect was said to be residing at the boys’ quarter in his father’s compound at the time of the murder.

Reports say he was trying to evacuate Khadijat’s decomposing corpse from under his bed when his brother, Mutiu, found him out.

Vanguard quotes the neighbor as saying

”it was when the ghost appeared to Mutiu that he went to his brother’s room and discovered that he was trying to evacuate the decomposing body from his room”.

The late Khadijat has been described as a reserved person who rarely spoke with neighbours.

Khadijat was a final year student of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko.

https://lailasnews.com/ghost-of-ex-deputy-governors-daughter-reportedly-fishes-out-the-killer/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by delishpot: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2018
And one idiot police was using her case to say women should avoid lavish lifestyle men. Abeg, wetin lavish for this idiots life? She probably followed that police woman's advice and followed someone she thought was hardworking and upcoming young man. she pitched her tent with him to build their future.

Ladies, abeg even broke and seemingly hardworking young men can turn desperate hustlers tomorrow. Signs to watch out for are

* Sudden desperation
* Losing faith in his skills or work or honest work in general
* Depression when he sees his mates flash money they got illegaly
* Making you bring money that he knows you can not get without doing crime or some bad runs
* Telling you ( esp if you have been a strong support and nice to him) to leave because he needs time to make money. He is desperate and willing to drop what he cherishes most for money. It is a red flag.

Just as a rich Yahoo boy can use you to maintain his jaz, an upcoming one who is tired of hustling legally can use you as his first victim to start his own jaz. Rich or poor there are good and bad men. That you date a rich man doesn't mean you can not fall victim just as dating a poor hustler doesn't guarantee you peace and safety.

Be wise.

363 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
All these hijab girls sef.

17 Likes

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by inoki247: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
is dat Ghost shittt real cos i dnt get it or dey trying to look for traffic nd feeds us lie cos dere are many ritualist roaming around dan d Legit... well diz world sef e get as e b Trust iz just too hard some pipul saying ehn dont follow diz so dey dont use u for ritual.. in a case where a Father use is child for ritual nko. Pikin dey use him mama... in diz country na Only God person fit trust

10 Likes

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by blackgold90(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
This guy is just destiny to die young and poor.
How can you be dating a beautiful deputy governor daughter like this,instead of you to try and marry her and her connections you killed her.

Looking at his house why will a beautiful lady of her class stoop low for this daft, is his joystick so long and sweet?.

The guy is the biggest goat right now in the whole of West Africa.

Ewu meeeh

155 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by willi926(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
tell me something. cool, d ghost no gree say d guy go succed on top her matter. chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by hoygift(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Afonjas grin

15 Likes

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by yomalex(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
hmm
Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by ednut1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tales by moonlight. Where d pic of the ghost. Small gals from rich families dating useless boys. Nawa

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin
Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Chai! God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by adecz: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
undecided

No pincture of the ghost?

1 Like

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by BruncleZuma: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Wakanda Story is this?

5 Likes

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by deafeyez: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
The Love of money.

See fine bae cry

2 Likes

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by Newpride(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Useless for deputy governor that has a uselsss wife and gave birth to a useless daughter who ended up dating a useless ritualist that calls himself yahoo boy.

The girl must have inherent her greediness from her parent thus going for a yahoo boy who terminated her life for money....

3 Likes

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by majamajic(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Na wa oo

but dating a daughter of a deputy governor are u still poor and desperate ?

I don't understand.

6 Likes

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by Runaway: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Naija
Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by exporters101: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fine girl like this just go

2 Likes

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by handsomeyinka(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
All this people called alao sef,I go they fear them now OOO.

I hear say one sef na Alao Akala, na dat one I fear pass.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
bloggers and lies

Oya name the neighbour undecided

Let them not kill him yet until he mentions those friends that advised him on how to stop a corpse from smelling

4 Likes

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by chronique(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
How do people intentionally hurt the ones they love

3 Likes

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yoruba Obas , elders and political leaders has to educate their people that one cant get money through diabolic means, its only through hard working and determination
can one acquire riches legally, why are these people not speaking out this is very sadden,

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by TollaEstate: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hg
Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by davodyguy: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
It may not be connected to ritual.

The lady may have died during or after intercourse and the guy out of fear decided to conceal her body.

That's very possible

I made a post at 2:20pm today and below is the direct response of the suspect after being paraded

Speaking, the suspect, popularly called QS, narrated how the deceased visited him at his residence at his at Adegbolarin layout, Aratunsin, Akure in company of two other strange boys.

He denied killing Miss Khadijat, noting that she was killed by the other two boys who came visiting with her.

“She sent me the soft copy of her project on the Whatsapp and told me that she would be leaving Lagos for Akungba on Sunday,” Adeyemi said.

“On Monday, I received a text message from her that I should send her N2,000 but I was only able to raise N1,000 for her because I didn't have much money.

“But few hours later, I heard a knock on my door and when I opened, she [Khadijat] was the person I saw and I quickly asked her why she didn't tell me she was coming to visit me.

“Shortly after, she went out of the room and called in two other boys. She said a boy would be visiting her, but when she came in with the boys I was not comfortable and had to excuse them.

“Later, one of the boys came out to call me and by the time I would enter back into the room, they were with guns and they threatened me.

“One of the boys was even on top of Khadijat on the bed and ordered me to kneel down on the rug and threatened me not to make any move but later they told me to go out and bring a digger.

It's more of a case if manslaughter or homicide than ritual killing. We're always quick to judge

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by punisha: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2018

OP come here o!

What manner of inconclusive journalism is this?

You must provide the picture of that ghost today or....

Meanwhile, this her boyfriend sha be looking somehow.

2 Likes

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by Onomegoodhair: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Women are not safe in this country.
The people who are meant to protect them have become their murderers. How sad!

7 Likes

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by handsomeyinka(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
hoygift:
Afonjas grin
It's everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by pocohantas(f): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
delishpot:
And one idiot police was using her case to say women should avoid lavish lifestyle men. Abeg, wetin lavish for this idiots life? She probably followed that police woman's advice and followed someone she thought was hardworking and upcoming young man. she pitched her tent with him to build their future.

Ladies, abeg even broke and seemingly hardworking young men can turn desperate hustlers tomorrow. Signs to watch out for are

* Sudden desperation
* Losing faith in his skills or work or honest work in general
* Depression when he sees his mates flash money they got illegaly
* Making you bring money that he knows you can not get without doing crime or some bad runs
* Telling you to leave because he needs time to make money

Just as a rich Yahoo boy can use you to maintain his jaz, an upcoming one who is tired of hustling legally can use you as his first victim to start his own jaz. Rich or poor there are good and bad men. That you date a rich man doesn't mean you can not fall victim just as dating a poor hustler doesn't guarantee you peace and safety.

Be wise.

You are smart and logical. Are you Nigerian? grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by fajob: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wow. Juju.com

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) / Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.