Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB (53835 Views)

Meet Sylvia Ulan Andrew Who Made 9 A1 In WASSCE In Plateau State / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years / Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by donb06: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
bros u don do well greater heights awaits
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bbn and fg, will never see him until foreign country snatch him away to overseas, na to promote evil and senseless thing dem sabi
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by smesi: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
This young boy should convert is knowledge to something that will benefit the word when he his matured before Buhari part 2 will tag him as Lazy Youth in the nearest future
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Hahjascho(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Atikusadvocate:
Impressive, but from my experience, this kind of people never make it much in life. They have the patientials to be great but the mixture of religious fanaticism, superstitious nonesense and bullshit from the parents never let them progress beyond praying frequently, followed by book reading and memorizations. Then they will end up going to medical school where they become normal students and later regular, poorly paid Nigerian doctors.

My advice to you is as follows

- Go abroad for your studies and study what you love.
- Try to learn, not memorize for scores.
- God may exist, but religion is fake. He can neither be moved by worship nor prayers.
- prayers does not work. It only works in our imagination.
- Avoid prayer warriors, pastors etc. They will doom you. I am already sorrry for you if your parents are such people.
- Party moderately, drink mildly, avoid drugs, keep one sexual partener and use condoms.
- Explore your sexuality and get a well behaved Partner as soon as you are in university.
- never gamble untill you are 30 and even then, do it for fun not to get rich.
- Explore your sport and artistic talents. Success is not only found in books.

Was so shocked after reading your comments, In all things and before any other thing, God is to be referenced and praised ...#GOD FACTOR.....""THAT OTHER PEOPLE AIN'T DOINT IT DO NOT MAKE IT TO BE WRONG AND VICE VERSA....ACCEPTS CHRIST B4 ETERNITY...Don't be restricted to ur Thoughts and experience.......Chai! You just flawed your ur advice

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by webizone(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Techsupport:

He is not naturally gifted anything. he worked for it, his parents put him on the right path and he has good teachers and keeps like minded company.
Don't hang on that excuse of naturally gifted
Exactly! It's all work and determination. If you are healthy and mentally sound, you can achieve anything you put in unending work.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by chysam: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
franchasng:
And he might end up studying Medicine or Engineering and after graduation, he will be struggling to get a job of 100k per month while some dull fellows who hired mercenaries for their exams from secondary school to university become Accountants stealing company fund, some end up as thiefing managers of big conglomerates while the remaining dull students end up becoming our governors and senators while this one is left to blow big grammar up and down, life is not fair, especially to science and engineering graduates in Nigeria, if u know u know cry

Send me your A/C number,you deserve chill N500 kunu to refresh your active brain.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by IbnAbdullah1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Buhari will kill his career
You normal si?
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by IbnAbdullah1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Buhari will kill his career
You normal so?
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by paix(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Well done boy. Your parents must be proud of you! I wish my children same outcome.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by CSTR1005: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
What a waste.
He did not apply for Engineering.
Probably one of those "I must do medicine" children.

Intelligent students should opt for Engineering or it's related fields.
That is where intelligence is truly tested and utilised.

Medicine is good, but any average student with a good reading habit will scale through or even make a couple of distinctions.

1 Like

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
dimmikel:
I will recommend stanford university, united states.

Bros, can his parent afford it?? cry
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by CSTR1005: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
if he didn't score very high in jamb, I would have said he did runs.

This waec result that just came out, a young stubborn boy that does not know simple indices had A1 in further mathematics and B2 in mathematics.

Up till now, I still dey wonder.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Dailyway: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Congrats, we praise God for you. Government should place him on full scholarship, mentor him and monitor his progress in life
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by slimtosin(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Person wey never Bleep,wey no get bills to settle......���
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Lexusgs430: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
wiseone28:
when did you get married?

Let's ask.....

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by KAM3KAZI: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Murder!!!!!
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Stevegay(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Atikusadvocate:
Impressive, but from my experience, these type of people never make it much in life. They have the potentials to be great but a mixture of religious fanaticism, superstitious nonesense and bullshit from the parents never let them progress beyond praying frequently, textbook reading and memorization. Then they will end up going to medical school where they become normal students and later a regular, poorly paid Nigerian doctor.

- God may exist, but religion is fake. He can neither be moved by worship nor prayers.
- Prayers does not work. It only works in our imagination.
- Avoid prayer warriors, pastors etc. They will doom you. I am already sorry for you if your parents are such people.
- Party moderately, drink mildly, avoid drugs, keep one sexual partner and use condoms.
- Explore your sexuality and get a well behaved partner as soon as you are in university.
- never gamble until you are 30 and even then, do it for fun not to get rich.

You just offered poison to this boy. Your comment shows that you don't know God. But watch it before it's too late for you. Attacking the church, pastors and even God Himself doesn't in any way make you wise or smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Atikusadvocate:
Impressive, but from my experience, these type of people never make it much in life. They have the potentials to be great but a mixture of religious fanaticism, superstitious nonesense and bullshit from the parents never let them progress beyond praying frequently, textbook reading and memorization. Then they will end up going to medical school where they become normal students and later a regular, poorly paid Nigerian doctor.

- Avoid prayer warriors, pastors etc. They will doom you. I am already sorry for you if your parents are such people.
- Party moderately, drink mildly, avoid drugs, keep one sexual partner and use condoms.
- Explore your sexuality and get a well behaved partner as soon as you are in university.
Best advice. I hope this boy have the opportunity to read this.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Now that an Itsekiri is making waves online no one is chanting the tribe mantra. Congratulations boy, to your success. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by amanze2020(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

You are 100% on point.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by lokotowers(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Propene: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by kgr8mike(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

You came into a world that is far bigger than you and you say prayer does not work. Smh. Just come out and look at the sky and streach your eyes through the surrounding horizon. Brother me, prayer works. There is something bigger than you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
namet:
In advanced countries, kids with very high IQ are given admission directly into doctoral study. But, because you probably spent 100 years before you got our own doctorate, or because your child is not as intelligent as this boy, you must "block" him from attaining success fast.

You don't gain anything by "blocking" this young man. Allowing him to utilize his high IQ by studying at the doctoral level does not deprive you of anything and doing so is not a system breakdown.

It's just a recognition that some people are more intelligent than others, and people with very high IQ should be utilized where they''ll be useful the most. After, doctoral inquiry is about solving problems. But you see it as "jumping grade." Of what value is being stuck in low grade, when this boy's brains can handle advance concepts?

Enough with your zoning and turn by turn mindset. Zoning discountenances merit but promote mediocrity, laziness, and rot.

My message to this boy's parents is for them to look for ways to send their son to study outside Nigeria. Otherwise, zoning, tribalism, and ethnic hate will kill their son's potentials. Havard University has a scholarship for high IQ kids like this boy. The parents should explore that, otherwise advocates of "equal hardship," zoning and "wait for your turn" will kill this boy's potential.

Mr man keep kwayet, the boy NEVR go university sef for us to determine his competency on whatever it is him wan study, you come here dey do over sabi, what prove do you have the boy can handle such acceleration,

P.s I will never be jealous of any body in this world, Never!!!! because I believe whatever my achievements in this world there would always be some1 better than me some where just like am better than somebody somewhere
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by otokx(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
This performance is commendable, hopefully he will get a scholarship to a foreign university preferably in the UK or Canada.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by bellville: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
goaldynboy:
If that Staffield Private School, Iju, Lagos is the School he attended, then I'm sending my children there..
yes i am beginning to pay close attention to that school. A girl from that school was the best in waec, neco a few years ago.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Outofsync(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

Wise you are
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Evangkatsoulis: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
namet:
This boy is a genius. He has something to offer the world, but our society must create an enabling environment for him to excel.

Alongside the Bachelor degree that he'll be pursuing, he should be given admission to study for Ph.D concurrently.

That way he can graduate with a doctorate, alongside his first degree, and go on to solve big problems.

332 is a genius? When near geniuses in america get Perfect SAT's?
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by papoudaupolos: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
lilfreezy:
Sadly the boy may finish university top of his class but one adamu from katsina will get NNPC job while my guy will be struggling to summit cv in shoprite. That's the reality in this country undecided
That's to tell you , u don't know nothing. They are jus dumping rubish theories into ur heads.
While Adamu benefits from d fruit of real knowledge.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Evangkatsoulis: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
CSTR1005:
if he didn't score very high in jamb, I would have said he did runs.

This waec result that just came out, a young stubborn boy that does not know simple indices had A1 in further mathematics and B2 in mathematics.

Up till now, I still dey wonder.

When I wrote waec there were no questions on indices.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by CSTR1005: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

When I wrote waec there were no questions on indices.
Indices is one of the simplest areas in mathematics.

Someone that got A1 in further mathematics and B2 in mathematics should know the laws of indices in his sleep.

But this young boy doesn't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / Female Students Of Ekiti University Recreate Korean School Mode Of Dressing.PICS / Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.