Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House (69567 Views)

Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by rock003: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yarimo, buhariguy, madridguy, I'm sure you will be laughing and be happy with this news. Is this the kind of leadership a sensible country should have? A country where a democratically elected president resorts to tyranny, wickedness, evil, bloodshed and oppression? Is this the Nigeria of your dream?

Your children will curse you and your memory each time they remember that this is the kind of wickedness and tyranny that you are supporting.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by azeez4islam(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
There was election last year in Anambra and Ondo state, both incumbent were not in APC,

was Obiano of Anambra dramatic?
Was Mimiko of Ondo this thuggy?
Then, why are you still being fooled by this Script actor, Fayose?

I think I have a clue...
He is capitalising on our hatred for Buhari to win our mumu over, if not so...
He told us Buhari was dead in London, that he has inside source feeding him with update, we believed him, When it turned out to be false, we didn't question his integrity.

A ruling president came to your state, no adequate preparation to welcome him, rather, you destabilise things to work the other way round, yet we kept quiet and applaud him.
I was in Anambra when Obiano welcomed Buhari and updated him on progress in his state, yet Obiano won the election.

Why should we hail all this drama and clap for the actors? Are we not ashamed of ourselves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by holuphisayor(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
@UN
@ICC
@USA

Please forgive us in any way we offended you and have mercy on us.
Nigeria is under terrorist attack, led by one of the most deadly terrorists on earth - Abdul Aminu Jubrin from Sudan.

Ekiti Government office is under siege while the government Gov. Ayo Fayose is under emergency after collapsing from what seems like direct military attack.
they can't do anything. Just take a look at Syria.

rather they would sell ammunition to some sect.

1 Like

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Liberator007:
Some morons have actually been justifying this sad action by the FG and the Police citing examples of PDP doing same. The point now is that APC was voted in by the dimwits who felt the needed to do things differently from how it was done under the PDP. If you are now justifying this, then where is the change you clamoured for? It shows how shallow minded you are. For your information, Ekiti people will vote their choice on Saturday and they will reject Fayemi once again!

How do you know fayemi is not their choice this time? Are you from ekiti? You Igbos are just terrible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Tecno66: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
They're rehearsing for 2019. Ekiti is now a war zone. God help us o.
Nbote:
And we are supposed to still be in a democracy abi??
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by HeWrites(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
veekid:
I'm watching the PDP rally live on channels TV as Im typing this ....
If all these accusations were true; then we are not safe in 2019. This is bullshíts mehn..
Fayose was crying live on TV, he had some neck shits supporting his neck in severe pain.
Are we still practising democracy

As in, I feel for him.

If they can shoot a Governor, what will happen to we common men.

1 Like

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Stevy007: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
If fayose do anyhow make him see anyhow na grin

Power is really transient, a whole oshokomole crying like a baby.

2 Likes

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
chicagoPD:
grin grin Wetin? like PDP no go do the same if them get Presidency
This is why Nigeria will never progress, instead of condeming the evil act you are justifying it.
Smh...
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by hush15: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
ThatCEO:
If you are in support of yesterday's boycott by transport workers. I think it's not too far fetched if the Federal police quash any rally today.

We are all capable of madness, it is wrong for one person to claim such monopoly.

If fayose spoke to people to boycott rally, and notwithstanding, they claim their rally was successful, why use arms... why not stop federal staffs from participating...

This is wrong n ekiti people must resist this. They should note that this is the same force they will be subjected to....

1 Like

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by tsmat(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tarzan360:
tongue Fayose really develop ekiti state, from the pictures above u will know that ado is far better develop than lokoja..... Thank God yahaya bello have learn from ekiti state

this person has probably no been to Ekiti before now e dey misfire ....that place is around the government house what do you expect??
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by HomeOfMe(f): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
veekid:
Happney65 also watched it live, he's a nairalander and he was on the same page with your husband, I think, but he ain't no Buhari supporter nor APC.
Truth be told, what's happening in ekiti state right now is far beyond drama or pretending shíts. No one in this country is safe come 2019. You can just imagine doing that to a sitting governor. It's absurd mehn.
Are we practising democracy or what other crazy stuff is this?
Why can't we vote a different person entirely. I've had enough of these two parties.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by upower123(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tarzan360:
tongue Fayose really develop ekiti state, from the pictures above u will know that ado is far better develop than lokoja..... Thank God yahaya bello have learn from ekiti state
you said my mind, God bless you...
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by KingMicky3286: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
myqel:
This is not good for our democracy at all....meanwhile, I want to humbly ask for a favor on this platform for the very first time...I need someone to help me with a lucrative job

Qualification: Chemistry Science (Second class Upper)...thanks and God bless you

People wey get first class never get job finish, na second class citizen certificate you carry dey disturb people for this Buhari's time...

First create a job before looking for a job..
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by buhariguy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
rock003:
Yarimo, buhariguy, madridguy, I'm sure you will be laughing and be happy with this news. Is this the kind of leadership a sensible country should have? A country where a democratically elected president resorts to tyranny, wickedness, evil, bloodshed and oppression? Is this the Nigeria of your dream?

Your children will curse you and your memory each time they remember that this is the kind of wickedness and tyranny that you are supporting.
my heart is full of joy, to the extent I could not post anything since morning, this is actually my first post, because I am still laughing.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by chiedu7: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
teekay213:
God bless you for this video,

I laugh yesterday when I watched it. cheesy

See blunder!

Where can I get the full video?

make I find am
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by ukejejohnson(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Early this morning, armed policemen sealed off Ekiti Government House and prevented supporters of Governor Ayodele Fayose from entering.

A rally scheduled to take place at the new Pavilion located at Fajuyi, which was within the vicinity of the Government House was botched as policemen teargased the participants .

The policemen were shooting sporadically into the air as they dispersed the PDP members who were called by Fayose to rally support for Prof Kolapo Olusola

The PDP members had massed at the new pavilion when policemen swooped on them and dispersed the gathering.

Those affected fled in different directions to prevent being arrested by police.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/people-flee-as-armed-policemen-shoot-sporadically-at-ekiti-govt-house-photos.html

Watch Videos Here.

People like you are the major problem to this country.

This pictures you posting today. Did it took place recently or in your PDP administration?

This is 2014 event during your democratic tyran president who locked Amaech and other political opposition's up for champagning in Ekiti.

Tell yourself the truth and tell us how Fayose election went during his contest? Show us the pictures too.

You're very stupid to be doing this gullible work
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I saw him cry too on AIT My husband said he was acting;my husband is an apc member. But I disagree with him. The Fayose I saw looked wounded. This is tyranny. Fela durotoye declared to run,you lots said he should go and sit down. Are these recycled leaders you want to vote for,both apc and pdp. Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have.
better believe your husband. Fayose is just an actor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by gwmlogistic: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
@UN
@ICC
@USA

Please forgive us in any way we offended you and have mercy on us.
Nigeria is under terrorist attack, led by one of the most deadly terrorists on earth - Abdul Aminu Jubrin from Sudan.

Ekiti Government office is under siege while the government Gov. Ayo Fayose is under emergency after collapsing from what seems like direct military attack.
Did you make this plea 4years ago? The broom stick we used to beat the old wife is still on the cupboard waiting for the new wife. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Butterflyleo: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I saw him cry too on AIT My husband said he was acting;my husband is an apc member. But I disagree with him. The Fayose I saw looked wounded. This is tyranny. Fela durotoye declared to run,you lots said he should go and sit down. Are these recycled leaders you want to vote for,both apc and pdp. Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have.

Your husband was right.

2 Likes

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by buhariguy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
hush15:

If fayose spoke to people to boycott rally, and notwithstanding, they claim their rally was successful, why use arms... why not stop federal staffs from participating...

This is wrong n ekiti people must resist this. They should note that this is the same force they will be subjected to....
is the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra that are supporting evil,
They were hailing him yesterday when he stop buses for good people of ekiti not eat, is that not wickedness?
People will not see motor to buy what to eat.
He did not even give the good people of ekiti notice to buy foodstuffs down.

With this his wickedness, he has already lost the election.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Automatic3444(m): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
veekid:
I'm watching the PDP rally live on channels TV as Im typing this ....
If all these accusations were true; then we are not safe in 2019. This is bullshíts mehn..
Fayose was crying live on TV, he had some neck shits supporting his neck in severe pain.
Are we still practising democracy

Dear, i was touch when i saw it... what a shame... APC is a disgrace
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by ogwanogwa: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dictatorship at it's peak

1 Like

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Barzinime(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
And it was Fayose that built it abi?
Better stop misleading people, Fayose & Bello is like white on rice.
Tarzan360:
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Yksoul(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tarzan360:
NA LIE DIDNT YOU LISTEN TO ROADS PMB SAID HIS GOVT CONSTRUCTED?
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Emmanuelify2017: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
this absurd, y will they shoot sparodically
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by madridguy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Where is the running sir?

rock003:

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by HomeOfMe(f): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Your husband was right.
The devil live in your belly,all of you. I was actually in tears when I saw him cry. It hurts me,I hate to see men cry.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Automatic3444(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
isahsalee:

For where? Ekiti that PDP used federal might to win election in 2015 even when it was obvious that APC won but, PDP was declared winner.

Wait and see? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

believe it or not PDP is winning Ekiti state. GOD is with Fayose, for what i ve see so for the people of Ekiti love him so much.....Ekiti is for PDP...
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by veekid(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Why can't we vote a different person entirely. I've had enough of these two parties.
[in falz own voice] this is Naijiriya look how we living at ...... You have no choice dear grab your PVC and decide either Buhari or PDP
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by tonio2wo: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
chicagoPD:
grin grin Wetin? like PDP no go do the same if them get Presidency

Though am not parties but during pdp's 16 yrs did they disrupt any oppositions rally?

In fact prior to 2015 elections Amechi(apc) shut down d new port Harcourt stadium to prevent pdp's campaign rally.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Butterflyleo: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
HomeOfMe:
The devil live in your belly,all of you. I was actually in tears when I saw him cry. It hurts me,I hate to see men cry.

Stop being too emotional. Real men know when their fellow men are acting while women can't tell the difference. Its in the genes.

Nobody is evil here. The evil one is the one being exorcised right now in Ekiti.

Trust your husbands judgements. He had seen enough in life to k ow fake from reality and what you saw on your television being done by fayose is called Drama.

He may be nominated for the golden globes for that scene.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by adeomoade204(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dpharisee:
The Govt is very bitter at the flopped APC Mega Rally where Chris Ngige ended up begging Ekiti people to reelect Fayose grin grin

They also want to punish commercial vehicle drivers and Okada riders for not carrying APC members to the rally which meant that busses had to be brought in from Ondo and Osun States to Ekiti

The rally was a success and never a flop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria / FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.